Europa Blue Pearl/Europablau

Messages
684
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Ericiscoollike
This paint chip vauxhall/opel and comes off of the vx220/speedster. If anyone has this paint chip i will be willing to trade any paint chips i have, just list them and ill have a look if i have them. Thanks
 
I will take a look when I get on the ps3 later today. I'm posting so I will remember :lol:
 
I have Europablau
send fr to GM_Anth
ill send as soon as possible for you
:)
 
Just checked and I don't have any, sorry
 
I will also check next time i am on 👍

edit....i only have europablau as well but you can have 2 for free. just send me a fr as soon as you can ok?
 
Last edited:
GTRacer2010
I have Europablau
send fr to GM_Anth
ill send as soon as possible for you
:)

Ok ill add you as soon as i get on :)
 
gazelle68
I will also check next time i am on 👍

edit....i only have europablau as well but you can have 2 for free. just send me a fr as soon as you can ok?

Ok ill send you a friend request as soon as i get on
 
Ok ill send you a friend request as soon as i get on

Ok will send next time i am on. offer of free remains but do you have a jaguar solid chip....white onyx available? no worries either way 👍
 
gazelle68
Ok will send next time i am on. offer of free remains but do you have a jaguar solid chip....white onyx available? no worries either way 👍

I will check :)
 
gazelle68
Ok will send next time i am on. offer of free remains but do you have a jaguar solid chip....white onyx available? no worries either way 👍

I have 2 white onyx paint chips
 
2 x europabau chips sent mate...enjoy 👍
 
gazelle68
2 x europabau chips sent mate...enjoy 👍

I wont be back for a while but ill send as soon as i can mate :)
 
I wont be back for a while but ill send as soon as i can mate :)

No worries mate. remember its still a free send from me so dont worry if you dont get the jag chips to me....they would just be a bonus 👍
 
I sent you x5 europlau
:)
 
2 white onyx received thanks
 
Yes that sounds good tnx
We can trade daily if you wish

Let me know. Cheers
 
are you up for trading bday tickets? :)
 
Back