EUROPEAN CAR GALLERY

  • Thread starter Thread starter m@goo
  • 96 comments
  • 3,393 views
ok, NOT imports then, what i mean is EUROPEAN CARS, doestn matter what they are to you, just post up EUROPEAN CARS allright? thanx....
 
Gemballa Extremo
 

Attachments

  • gemballe extremo baktändning.jpg
    gemballe extremo baktändning.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 139
Originally posted by Sheron
I politely re-say: import for who?

"European cars are considered as import since they are not domestic which is made where you live. If you live in Europe, European car would be considering domestic and American Import. ETC..." That’s what I wrote my first post in this thread.

I know not everyone here is from United State I am not that ignorant. I know there are some from other countries. Im just saying since most users on GTP are from the United States (including myself), I think this should go into the Import thread. There has been hummer posted on the "import" thread since that member was not from the states and Hummers are considering imports.

It would be best to just label each thread as "Japanese" "European" and "American" I guess. Well either way im fine with it. Good luck on this thread. I love European cars also. I am going to donate a little something something.
 
Those are nice............and normally i dont like black cars....thanx for the pic, even though ive seen it already :)
 
some sick **** from dubai:) modded by MTM
the baby g0t 450 bhp
 

Attachments

  • alu_i.jpg
    alu_i.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 128
other point of view...
 

Attachments

  • alu_ii.jpg
    alu_ii.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 121
sexy ass :x
 

Attachments

  • alu_iii.jpg
    alu_iii.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 121
Is thaqt car made of mirrors? Or did they use camel wax to get it that shiny?
 
no its a special paint with chrome effect ....
looks pretty badass:>
 
Originally posted by sbr
no its a special paint with chrome effect ....
looks pretty badass:>
I read that they stripped off the paint and polished the aluminum body, put a clearcoat on that. I dunno, there would have to be some sort of paint on the bumpers in any event.
 
Originally posted by m@goo
Thanx Pimp Racer, extremely nice Audi pictures!!!!
No problem I was gonna start from A-Z but now i think i am gonna go and post them in the import thread i guess.
Originally posted by zoxxy
Gemballa Extremo
My flames kill your flames!
 
yap... they stripped off the old color and polished the body ... then they used the new color wich consists of a special chemical silver wich makes the chrome effect.


*Die Bearbeitungsschritte sind geheim. Bekannt ist nur, dass der Chromeffekt durch ein durch Spritztechnik aufgebrachtes chemisches Silber hervorgerufen wird und ein eingefärbter Klarlack einen Gelbstich vermeiden hilft.*


rest is secret
 
Originally posted by rollazn
It would be best to just label each thread as "Japanese" "European" and "American" I guess.

Good idea 👍
 
Originally posted by m@goo
Vw jetta

attachment.php

If this is a European Cars thread, shouldn't we be using the European names? (i.e., the VW Bora)

Anyway, being released this summer, the Seat Ibiza Cupra R:
seat_ibiza_cupra_r05s.jpg


... and already out, its bigger brother, the Seat Leon Cupra R:
leon_cuprar02_03.jpg


Both of them are unmodified, but come with big spoilers and big engines as standard.
 
I too will support this thread, but please can we just rename it 'European Cars' and make it a sticky? The 'imports' thread is getting very bloated, and a lot of those cars are not imports to Europeans (UK) like myself (although I understand the title as this forum is dominated by North American users).

So, go this thread! But please change the name, M@goo!
 
Originally posted by m@goo
MG TF 160 - Is it factory
2003 Model Year MG ZT 385bhp - what type of engine?

Yes the TF 160 is factory!
The MG ZT 385 is a ford powered V8
 
Xzift, I think he is refering to how to change the name of this thread. Well go at the bottom of this page, there is a box with the label Admin Options: Click that and choose Edit Thread
 
hmmm.... i dont like it=/
looks stupid
but as u said ... for fans;)
 
One of the hottest hatch in the world

Renault Clio Williams
 

Attachments

  • cliow_13.jpg
    cliow_13.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 88
Originally posted by Sheron
Ferrari fans......
FERRARI_modernesHaus.jpg

FERRARI_HECKdurchGRAS.jpg

FERRARI_HECK.jpg

FERRARI_ALLEE_2AUTOS.jpg

FERRARI_ALLEE_HECK.jpg

FERRARI_HECK_FAHREN.jpg

FERRARI_FRONT_FAHREN.jpg

FERRARI_FRONT_spider.jpg

FERRARI_RAD_drehend.jpg

FERRARI_NACHT.jpg

Novitec Ferrari 360 Modena

I think I remember my friend telling me that the coupe was one of his dad's company cars.
 
I like that - 'one' of his company cars. As if was would be believeable as it was! :lol: "OK, Mr. Jones. Which three cars would you like us to pay for? The modified Ferrari goes without saying, just choose two more."
 
Back