European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not doing a trainings lobby .. i opened a train lobby almost every day last week for training

Edit: but usually someone opens a train lobby

Last edited:
Yet again got spun and was dead last, he did wait so total respect from me to him (you know who you are) 👍

Also again a big sorry to @CrazyJohn

I would never crash someone out. I think everyone who drove a few times with/against me can say that iam driving hard, but always fair.

Our fight was hard, maybe not the most intelligent one from us both, because it was risky and we lost tons of time.

But i would never make a revenge move - never. It looks like that on the replay, but i can only remember seeing a bmw close to me in mirror and moved to the right. I looked also for a second to the left and boom.

I am really sorry John.

Just to make a statemend. Mainrace lap 6 after the hairpin.

-PSN Name – GTP_Big-Dane
-Car - Ferrari 458
-Number - 53
-state - Reserve
-Team - BoyGroup Racing LTD
-Livery - BoyGroups Jacket
-I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

Maybe it would be more effective to drive with crazyjohn in the toyota instead of driving as reserve in the ferrari if you want a fix place

Also again a big sorry to @CrazyJohn

I would never crash someone out. I think everyone who drove a few times with/against me can say that iam driving hard, but always fair.

Our fight was hard, maybe not the most intelligent one from us both, because it was risky and we lost tons of time.

But i would never make a revenge move - never. It looks like that on the replay, but i can only remember seeing a bmw close to me in mirror and moved to the right. I looked also for a second to the left and boom.

I am really sorry John.

Just to make a statemend. Mainrace lap 6 after the hairpin.
No penalty though?

No penalty though?

If he had made a report yes.

We are only looking or giving time penalties on report this season.

We were watching hours of replay last season but we were 3. Now iam doing the results and giovanni is looking only for pit entrance and exits. Otherwise it would be not possible to bring official results on the same day.

Rest is only per reports

If he had made a report yes.

We are only looking or giving time penalties on report this season.

We were watching hours of replay last season but we were 3. Now iam doing the results and giovanni is looking only for pit entrance and exits. Otherwise it would be not possible to bring official results on the same day.

Rest is only per reports
Gotcha 👍

Thanks once again @MINKIHL for letting me come in and snag the replays so I can take my teams and series pictures. Greatly aprekiate it!

Should have pictures up sometime the middle of this week, in the mean time, congrats to PsykoZz on the double win for RG Motorsports.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180318113837.jpg

As said before.. expected more out of my race but it is what it is sadly... not exactly the finishing position i wanted but it’s whatever... did all i could..
Won’t be there next race because wil be having easter dinner with my family so GL for the rest..
👍👍👍

As said before.. expected more out of my race but it is what it is sadly... not exactly the finishing position i wanted but it’s whatever... did all i could..
Won’t be there next race because wil be having easter dinner with my family so GL for the rest..
👍👍👍
Not to worry, we have a reserve driver :)

Back