European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently we are looking for more motivated drivers for our series (EGT3M, EGT4M and future projects and series)
If you are interested to win real prizes every season, follow me and my series and join my discord channel (link in my bio)

Last edited:
Jamie. you are mich from Durham i was having a conversation with you last week. you were telling me about these features you use. sorry i just assumed everyone fast uses it. my bad ill say no more sorry bud
Are you the fella I was speaking to on PSN after I ran well in the Gr2 daily?

no in person your the computer lad right you must of been drunk lol. like it haha

hm what are you talking about, looks more that you are a troller to me... to much sarcasm in your words, but anyway that „tire healing bug“ was in the game months ago and is already fixed. Many good driver used it, there are also existing videos who are showing it but i dont think that this bug is currently still in the game

hm what are you talking about, looks more that you are a troller to me... to much sarcasm in your words, but anyway that „tire healing bug“ was in the game months ago and is already fixed. Many good driver used it, there are also existing videos who are showing it but i dont think that this bug is currently still in the game
I was never talking to you sorry unless your name is mich park. unlock tyre grip features that's all i was asking as was told lots of the fast drivers use it

I was never talking to you sorry unless your name is mich park. unlock tyre grip features that's all i was asking as was told lots of the fast drivers use it

If you writing in my thread, you write always also to me!
Also the fact, that you somehow wrote that mikey was cheating?! So, please stop trolling now and tell us what the hell you want. This tire healing glitch bug or whatever is an old bug, which is not working anymore, so why you write here in this thread to mich?

I don't no a Mikey sorry i no mich. ok cool i was only asking how to unlock but if you have been all stopped from using it so you say, it's cool. im private messaging him now so i won't bothers you's no more.

I saw that I may have put the wrong value to the Top 3 in Team standings, so the points from nürburg are not added to total.

I am going to fix it later, when I get back home

ATTENTION -- Calendar/Shedule change for the last 2 Rounds (Bathurst and Suzuka)

Because next Sunday 17:00 CEST the FINAL of the WM starts we pushed the last 2 Rounds one week back... please check out the new dates on the main page

Jamie. you are mich from Durham i was having a conversation with you last week. you were telling me about these features you use. sorry i just assumed everyone fast uses it. my bad ill say no more sorry bud

Are you the fella I was speaking to on PSN after I ran well in the Gr2 daily?

no in person your the computer lad right you must of been drunk lol. like it haha
When a member want to speak to an other member, it's usually better to use the conversation tool. You won't spam the gtp threads that way 👍

We are looking for more interested GT3 and GT4 Drivers! We stand for clean and competitive Racing on GT Sport. If you are interested - join our discord or follow me here on GT Planet!

Back