European GT4 Masters [Season 2]by MINKIHL <=> Rotec in A and batti7 in B winning MONZA

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 166 comments
qgqVtJz0_400x400.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180528152758.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180528152810.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180528152731.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180528152741.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180528152725.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180528152750.jpg

For the BMW, I don't know what to do cause I can't meet your specs @MINKIHL.
The rules says 99%/394bhp
In the game I can have 99%/390bhp or 100%/394bhp, but definitely not 99%/394bhp.
So, should I follow 99 or 394?

For the BMW, I don't know what to do cause I can't meet your specs @MINKIHL.
The rules says 99%/394bhp
In the game I can have 99%/390bhp or 100%/394bhp, but definitely not 99%/394bhp.
So, should I follow 99 or 394?

I am going to check that - maybe i made a mistake

I am going to check that - maybe i made a mistake
No worry, mistakes happens ;). No need to hurry, you can check this tonight during our practice session.

Well, after a quick test session at 390bhp, RH tyres, tyres/fuel both at x1, I managed to hit a 1.38.9.
I absolutely don't know what's a good lap time here so I have nothing to compare with.

No worry, mistakes happens ;). No need to hurry, you can check this tonight during our practice session.

Well, after a quick test session at 390bhp, RH tyres, tyres/fuel both at x1, I managed to hit a 1.38.9.
I absolutely don't know what's a good lap time here so I have nothing to compare with.

I think its a typo, I tested many laps with 99 and 100% power, so it is 99% power, but we will test it today again - so the current BoP for the M4 is 99% power 390BHP.

Dunno what are good times at interlagos ..i tested on 3 other tracks :) but i think we will be around 9-10 sec slower than the gt3, so your time is maybe pretty good on RH tires..we will see later :)

Drivers, please do not forget -> today 20:00 CEST we are doing a training! :) - I am going to start the server a bit earlier ~19:45 CEST

I had a very useful 2 hours practice session tonight. I now know Interlagos a bit better (I'm usually a pure crap at this track) but practice paid. I even managed to hit a 36.5 :eek:
Big thanks to MINKIHL for his help and advices 👍

Last edited:
I had a very useful 2 hours practice session tonight. I now know Interagissent a bit better (I'm usually a pure crap at this track) but practice paid. I even managed to hit a 36.5 :eek:
Big thanks to MINKIHL for his help and advices 👍

Thats one of the part of my championships that i like very much, to help other driver to be faster at the end of the day.
You are always welcome, like everybody else.

but what if not all slots are filled in time? Is the season gonna be delayed then or are we gonna drive with less cars. I'm pretty worried not much people will join but u know how fast a season fills with drivers so u probably know if the season is gonna fill more. @MINKIHL

but what if not all slots are filled in time? Is the season gonna be delayed then or are we gonna drive with less cars. I'm pretty worried not much people will join but u know how fast a season fills with drivers so u probably know if the season is gonna fill more. @MINKIHL

next week starts the season, equal how many entries.

We will see, during training session yesterday we had 8 driver, but not all drivers were there the same time, cause you left early :)

Dont worry :)

Ps: join our discord

Hi,

I would join in.

PSN: mark_van_haze
Car: TBA
Team: TBA
Livery: TBA
Number: TBA

I have read the rules and accept them.

So mark, you are teaming up with fangio aka I-NEED-MY-MONEY, driving the huracan.

Finally I do need your number, and you have to join our discord, there I am going to post the briefing for each round of the season.

@FANGIO JR90 , please do not forget, that you both need the same livery for this championship and I am changing your car from ferrari to lamborghini as soon as i have the number from mark :)

So mark, you are teaming up with fangio aka I-NEED-MY-MONEY, driving the huracan.

Finally I do need your number, and you have to join our discord, there I am going to post the briefing for each round of the season.

@FANGIO JR90 , please do not forget, that you both need the same livery for this championship and I am changing your car from ferrari to lamborghini as soon as i have the number from mark :)

@markvanhaze mate i am still waiting for your response :)

Back