European league interest

• Thread starter janwlen82
  • 3 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
I'm playing GT Sport for more then a year now and I noticed that it's very hard to find a league in my timezone. In other timeszones there is a lot going on, which I also tried but with a wife, kids and work it was hard to combine with racing in the middle of the night.

That gave me the idea to create a league on my own, but before jumping in, I'd like to know if there is enough interest.

Roughly the idea is this:
Cars: Gr 4 or Mazda TC Cup
Real circuits
8 races
Weekly race
21.00 start race

Would you join a league like this? And if you have suggestions, please let me know.

Last edited:
I'm playing GT Sport for more then a year now and I noticed that it's very hard to find a league in my timezone. In other timeszones there is a lot going on, which I also tried but with a wife, kids and work it was hard to combine with racing in the middle of the night.

That gave me the idea to create a league on my own, but before jumping in, I'd like to know if there is enough interest.

Roughly the idea is this:
Cars: Gr 4 or Mazda TC Cup
Real circuits
8 races
Weekly race
21.00 start race

Would you join a league like this? And if you have suggestions, please let me know.

I am +2 CET time zone and very interested in running races at a more reasonable time instead of middle of the night.

Latest Posts

Back