upload_2020-6-11_1-31-10.jpeg

Multi Class Endurance Series Gr1 Gr3 & Gr4

11pm UK / 6pm Eastern US
Race 90 minutes
Super Pole Qualification
On track Safety Car
Total event time - max 2 hours

Welcome,
The idea behind this series is to provide multiclass racing with a friendly championship tying it all together.
8 races in total, Bi Weekly, on Saturday Evenings
Driver & Team Championship
All Drivers welcome!

I Look forward to seeing you all on track!

Administration
  • Qualification : Manual Super Pole​
  • Race Start Procedure : Manual Rolling Start​
  • Grid Order: Fastest First​
  • Boost: Off​
  • Slipstream Strength: Real​
  • Visual Damage: On​
  • Mechanical Damage: Strong​
  • Grip Reduction: Real​
  • Race Finish Delay: Max​
  • Tuning: Prohibited​
  • BOP : On - Manually Selected (Drivers to Manually select Power/Weight Ratio)​
  • Tyre Restrictions : No Super Softs​
  • Starting Fuel : Max​
  • Ghost: Off​
  • Track Limits: Weak​
  • Side Contact Penalty: Off​
  • Flag Rules: On​
  • Assists: Counter steering Assistance, ASM, and Auto-Drive prohibited.​
  • Stock Livery Use : Prohibited​
  • Livery Theme : Free Choice​
  • Ideally Team Liveries would share similar colours & main sponsors, but not essential.​
  • Number Boards: Numbers must be placed on the left, and right of the car. Exact placement is free choice.​
  • Liveries can change between races.​
  • All Liveries must follow GT Sports Guidelines.​
  • Team Championship​
  • Each Team of 2 will comprise of AM/Pro Drivers manually chosen by myself and averaged based from DR at the beginning of the Season​
  • Both Drivers will score points which will be added together to create a Team Championship Table​
  • Drivers may switch classes between races, each class can only have one driver per race​
  • Each Driver will chose a gr1, gr3 & gr4 car before the season starts. Maximum of 3 cars per manufacturer, per class​
  • I'm hoping this will create a close season and encourage a friendly environment.​
  • If a driver Quits the Season, a reserve driver will take that place. If no reserve is available, the remaining driver is free to continue participation so as to complete the Drivers Championship.​
  • Driver Championship​
  • All Drivers will be entered into the Drivers Championship and will score points based on there finishing position.​
  • Drivers can earn equal points from any class of car, (eg a gr1,3,4 25 win will all earn 25points each), all Drivers will be entered into 1 Championship Table. This should allow Drivers who are consistent across multiple class' to finish higher in a higher position.​
  • The Championships will be counted as a Best Of 6 Events​
  • DNF's and DNS's will score 0 Points​
  • Each Class will score its own points from 1st to 8th - 24, 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10​
  • Each Class will also score bonus points of 2 for Pole Position.​
  • A "B" will be given to drivers who have to leave the lobby due to bugs, if that driver continues to participate in the season (min 4 race finishes), their "B" scores will become an average of their race results. (TBC - subject to change)​
  • GTS is well known for various bugs.​
  • ABS bug: This is very rare and you probably wont notice this until you've run into the gravel a few times, sadly this will mean you will have to continue with the bug or exit the lobby.​
  • Pit Bug: Most common is getting stuck in the pits. I will reset the lobby once for this bug, however if it persists, affected drivers will start from the back of the grid.​
  • Stuck on grid: Also rare, and usually occurs after pit bug issues, if I haven't already reset the lobby then I will do so, however most likely the affected driver will have to exit the lobby.​
  • Things you can do to help prevent bugs: Reset your router / restart your ps4 before you load GT Sport / clear data in the GT Sport Options Menu, before you join the lobby. Pray to the GT Sport gods. :lol:
  • Drivers who have to leave due to bugs but continue to participate in the season, can qualify for "averaged" points (see Points Scoring).​
  • Mass Disconnects: Following a mass disconnect the event will be red flagged and results taken from the final moments of the race. If less than 60 minutes has been completed, a Race 2 will be started and points shared over both races. Drivers who do not rejoin for Race 2, will only score points for Race 1.​

Racing
  • Drivers to carry out Lobby Bug procedure before joining the lobby to minimize risk of bugs.​
  • Super Pole will take place using 15 minute qualifying.​
  • Drivers will double check they have set the correct BOP.​
  • All Drivers will complete 1 Out lap, 1 Super Pole lap and 1 In lap.​
  • All Drivers must remain in pit lane at all other times.​
  • To start the session the Safety Car will complete a circuit safety check (1 lap) at max speed of 160kph / 100mph and will pit at the end of the lap.​
  • Once pitted, the Safety car will remain in pit lane for the entire session, the Safety Car will not be responding to incidents.​
  • No Drivers can pass the Safety Car during qualifying.​
  • Drivers may follow the Safety Car on their Out Lap but they must not pass.​
  • Any driver can complete their laps at any time during qualifying. However I would recommend that the slower class of car complete their laps first, but this is entirely up to the Driver.​
  • It is advisable that drivers spread out as much as possible, with 15 minutes there should plenty of time for everyone to have clear track.​
  • During In Laps and Out Laps, Drivers must maintain a suitably quick pace and give way to other Drivers.​
  • No Fuel Burning is allowed.​
  • The Race will not be started until the qualifying time has run out.​
  • Please DO NOT LEAVE THE TRACK - You will not be able to start the race if you leave qualifying.​
  • Races will use a grid start. Without false start check.​
  • When lights go green, All Drivers will remain stationary.​
  • The Safety Car will slowly make its way from the back to the front of the grid.​
  • The safety Car will lead Drivers at a max speed of 160kph / 100mph.​
  • Any cars of the "faster Class (eg Gr1)" who qualified behind the "slower Class (eg Gr3)" will be allowed to join the rest of their class.​
  • The 2nd half of the grid will hold a gap of at least 1s from the 1st half of the grid.​
  • All drivers will try and hold a 2x2 formation until the lead car starts the race.​
  • The Leader is free to start the race at any point after the safety car exits the track.​

• This Procedure is for Race conditions only.
  • The Safety Car will be waiting in pit lane.
  • If a Driver receives damage, that Driver will request a Safety Car (only if damage is received)
  • To request a Safety Car the Driver will type in chat "Safety Car".
  • The Safety Car will respond with "Safety Car Deployed".
  • The Safety Car will be deployed for 2 laps.
  • Once the Safety Car has responded NO overtaking is allowed but Drivers will maintain race pace under caution.
  • Drivers are allowed to pit under Safety Car.
  • The Safety Car will travel at 50kph / 30mph
  • Any Driver can pass the Safety Car except the leader of either class.
  • Whichever leader arrives first must wait behind the safety car and then all other Drivers queue behind in order.
  • Once the safety car has at least 1 car waiting behind it, it will speed up to a max speed of 130kph / 80mph and pit at the end of its second lap.
  • Caution needs to be observed and ideally Drivers stick to one side of the track as other classes may still need to get passed, (for example gr1 p1 is ahead of SC, gr3 p1 is behind SC queuing, but gr1 p2 and below will still need to get passed so as not to get lapped by gr1 p1 under SC).
  • The leader of the pack is free to start the race at any point after the Safety Car exits the track.
  • Once in pit lane the Safety Car will type "Safety Car In - Green Lights" to alert drivers who are not in the pack, that racing has resumed. (This feature requires testing and may not be in effect during the race).
  • Full damage is on, clean racing is a must for everyone and please if a mistake is made, give the position back.​
  • Lapped cars are not responsible for letting by faster cars. Please hold the racing line and allow faster cars to make a safe, clean pass.​
  • The use of indicators is permitted but not essential and should not be relied upon. Please indicate in the direction you wish to place your car, (like you would to take a left/right turn)​
  • When exiting pit lane, please do not cross the white line.​
  • Track limits will be set to Weak, this sets track limits pretty loose at most circuits. Please aim to keep 2 wheels on the circuit at all times.​
  • May 9th - Pre Season Race : Le Sarthe - Gr1/Gr3 - Fuel x2 / Tyres x3​
  • May 23rd - Race 1 : Fuji Short - Gr1/Gr3 - Fuel x2 / Tyres x3​
  • June 6th - Race 2 : Mount Panorama - Gr3/Gr4 - Fuel x2 / Tyres x3​
  • June 20th - Race 3 : Kyoto + Miyabi - Gr1/Gr3 - Fuel x2 / Tyres x2​
  • June 27th - Race 4 : Nurburgring 24Hr - Gr3/Gr4 - Fuel x3 / Tyres x3 - Light Damage only for this race​
  • July 11th - Race 5 : Dragon Trail Gardens - Gr1/Gr3 - Fuel x2 / Tyres x2​
  • July 25th - Race 6: Autopolis - Gr3/Gr4 - Fuel x3 / Tyres x3​
  • August 8th - Race 7: Spa - Gr1/Gr3 - Fuel x2 / Tyres x3​
  • August 22nd - Race 8: Suzuka - Gr3/Gr4 - Fuel x2 / Tyres x3​

If you'd like to enter, please comment
GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Race Number:
Car Choices:
Full/Part time:
If you made it this far, thank you for taking the time to read through each spoiler, hopefully it all makes sense!
Finally, this series is for fun, enjoy the racing!!

Last edited:
Car Options

Gr1.jpg
Gr.3.jpg
Gr.4.jpg

I have chosen to use the GTS BOP.
Drivers will have to manually select the BOP required.

Last edited:
Race Results

Pole Gr1: GOTMAXPOWER
Pole Gr3 : Sniparator
Race 1 Results
69337E75-A761-4650-B82A-584709EBD00D.png

Race 2 Results
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200524010017.jpg
Pole Gr1: Timlour
Pole Gr3 : GT5Apex
Race Results
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200607010544.jpg

Kermit Demoted to P4 after causing collision with Delboy on the final lap.
Pole Gr3 : Standard_FV
Race Results
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200621011054.jpg
Pole Gr3: GOTMAXPOWER
Pole Gr4: GT5Apex
Race Results
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200628010918.jpg
Pole Gr3: Timlour
DC'd: GT5Apex & Timlour
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200712005934.jpg
Pole Gr3: br1n179
Pole Gr4: Timlour
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200726005144_1.jpg
Pole Gr1: Kermit_2142
Pole Gr3: br1n179
DC'd: Timlour
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200809010815.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks for invite. This does look like it could be a good, fun series.
Please put me on reserve list for now and I'll get back to you about doing the full series when I've checked the dates. As drivers are paired up, I want to make sure I can do all, or close to all, the dates.

Hey I like your casual approach at things!

I'd like to sign up full time

Sniparator
Felixvhst
Porsche 919 hybrid
Porsche 911 RSR
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport

See you on track :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Sorry, I forgot the essential stuff:

GTP Name: DelboyD
PSN Name: DelboyD
Race Number: #5
Car Choices: TBC

Edit 1: car choices
GR1: Toyota 050, but I'll swap to Porsche 919 or Audi R18 (2016) if it makes it easier to make a team.
GR3: Lexus
GR4: Lexus

Edit 2: Sign me up for the full season. :)

Last edited:
cheers guys.
Yes so all drivers will be dropping their 2 lowest scores so “full time” would be 6 of the 8 races. (Part time drivers welcome).
No rush to choose your cars right now but if you could choose 1 from each category that would be appreciated as teams can only run 1 driver per category for each race.
Preseason will be very casual so we can test race settings etc etc. Season starts Saturday 13th June.

I like the sounds of this, 9 months into the future is a long way to commit but I should be around for most of these.

GTP Name: GOTMAXPOWER
PSN Name: GOTMAXPOWER
Race Number: #42
Car Choices: TS050
R8/Huracan
I hate all Gr.4, Supra I guess

The 2nd half of the grid will hold a gap of at least 2s from the 1st half of the grid.
Am I reading this right that the two car classes will be separated at the start of the race, I was just thinking that the GT4 cars might be able to outqualify some of the GT3's at the driver tracks (Bathurst/Nurburgring).

I like the sounds of this, 9 months into the future is a long way to commit but I should be around for most of these.

GTP Name: GOTMAXPOWER
PSN Name: GOTMAXPOWER
Race Number: #42
Car Choices: TS050
R8/Huracan
I hate all Gr.4, Supra I guess

Am I reading this right that the two car classes will be separated at the start of the race, I was just thinking that the GT4 cars might be able to outqualify some of the GT3's at the driver tracks (Bathurst/Nurburgring).

I don't think this is really going to happen unless people crash out.
I'd suggest if a Gr.3 entry has no Q Time they'll be sent to the back of the Gr.3 grid, rather than the whole grid if there are Gr.4 running behind. Same for Gr.1/Gr.3 obviously.

• Things you can do to help prevent bugs: Reset your router / restart your ps4 before you load GT Sport / clear data in the GT Sport Options Menu, before you join the lobby. Pray to the GT Sport gods. :lol:

You could do all of the previous steps, but that last one is the only one that matters. It might require an animal sacrifice. :lol:

Appreciate the comments, this is my first attempt an organised event so suggestions are welcome.

@GOTMAXPOWER good shout that is, the race would start with the gr3 car at the back but during the siting lap that car would need to join the back of the gr3 pack. The gr4 pack would have to let them buy and maintain a gap so we don’t have t1 carnage.

@NoStopN no I made sure these races don’t conflict with @Bivittavus88 season. Also a shout out to Beardo as he’s given me support with ideas etc.

Hello! If your interested in some multiclass endurance races, you get first dibs on entry. Be great to have you along 👍.

@AudiMan2011, @bigbeefytaco, @Bivittavus88, @DelboyD, @Drex124, @GOTMAXPOWER, @Mistah_MCA, @Qyn, @RacingGrandpa , @HammyMansell, @Illum_Concept, @Kevin Barrett, @Hygrade B, @MaxAttack, @NoStopN, @Pigems, @VulcanSpirit, @The_Tullster
(I think that's everyone?)

Yes please mate, put me down for that!! I'm thinking of creating a new UK PSN account, similar to my Hammy one if poss, but but not Spanish! :D But I'll continue here as always with "HammyMansell"! ;)

But some enduro action sounds like fun!

@HammyMansell can you just fill this out for me please bud, just keeps admin nice and simple for me.
GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Race Number:
Car Choices:

Will stick you on the reserve list for now @Bivittavus88 👍

GTP Name: HammyMansell

PSN Name: HammyMansell1980 (A/S ratings) or my new UK acc created today... PSN: HamsterRacing80 (No ratings still. Obviously I want to use my new account on GTS, so that might compromise my place, but I'll race wherever with gusto).

Race Number: #44

Car Choices: Gr 1 (Nissan)
Gr 3 (Supra, Jag or Porsche 911 RSR)
Gr 4 (McLaren, Supra)

Everyone here, please fire me an fr to my new PSN "HamsterRacing80" please. ;)

👍

Last edited:

PSN Name: HammyMansell1980 (A/S ratings) or my new UK acc created today... PSN: HamsterRacing80 (No ratings still. Obviously I want to use my new account on GTS, so that might compromise my place, but I'll race wherever with gusto).

Car Choices: Gr 3 (Supra, Jag or Porsche 911 RSR)
Gr 4 (McLaren, Supra)
Super Formula
VW Golf GTI (one make race like the recent Friday night one)

👍
Not to embarrass you boss but, pretty sure you only need to pick a Gr. 1, Gr. 3 and Gr.4 car as those classes cover all the events :)

Car Choices: Gr 1 (Nissan)
Gr 3 (Supra, Jag or Porsche 911 RSR)
Gr 4 (McLaren, Supra)

👍

Yh that’s fine Hammy thanks.

Back