European League

• Thread starter Scott777
  • 33 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

Im looking for interest for a weekly league race, Tuesday nights, 8pm UK time.

At this stage, I am looking for anyone interested in participating. Please leave your PlayStation name below.

I'll work out the details this week, but my loose intent is to, every Friday, announce the event for the coming Tuesday so those who are really keen get a few days to play about with their car etc.

Each week will see a totally different race, car, ruleset etc. to try and cater for everyone's needs.

All levels welcome, I am a beginner!

I'm going to change the details slightly, so instead of just a certain night in the week we can host them more frequently.

Im going to set our first race soon, so if anybody in interested in taking part please drop your PS name in here :)

Sign me up.

Feel free to send a request to Shining_Mew on PSN.

Personally interested in low-power road car racing, but I'm down for most things.

Last edited:
Add me to this please, PSN is Burr-UK

Got kids so won't always be able to take part but used to compete in something similar back on GT5 which was great fun

Can't we join together?

Hey I would like to play. I’m quite fast but can’t afford a wheel so I on controller hopefully not issue. My psn is sMorKiN___ please add me @Scott777

Ps my interest is All car races I prefer 10-30 lap affairs so tyre and fuel consumption play a part without taking 3 hours to do a race. I prefer to be able to tune vehicles and prefer the race cars without turbos. Tracks I really don’t mind. Iv just realised as well as no silverstone , there is no Monaco this time that has made me sad. Hopefully Dlc with midfield grand valley apricot and silverstone !

I'm currently looking for a lague so some decent clean racing. Lobbys and Dailys are a right mix bag. feel free to add me:
PSN: Metal721

Hi everyone,

Im looking for interest for a weekly league race, Tuesday nights, 8pm UK time.

At this stage, I am looking for anyone interested in participating. Please leave your PlayStation name below.

I'll work out the details this week, but my loose intent is to, every Friday, announce the event for the coming Tuesday so those who are really keen get a few days to play about with their car etc.

Each week will see a totally different race, car, ruleset etc. to try and cater for everyone's needs.

All levels welcome, I am a beginner!
Robbo4GT5

Back