• 7 comments
United Kingdom
UK
saffy_7
SAFFFY
l_120.gif

Cast your vote DTM fans! :)

Last edited:
So glad somebody made a thread for this, thought I was gonna have to do it, lol. Terrific track, great location to add in the game. Say what you want about oval racing, but I think big banked corners add a lot of character to a track. I don't know how you can have the ultimate race track without one, and the layouts at this course contain this feature. The track is also significant as the replacement to the famous Avus, and running the layout with the test oval would perhaps be the ultimate layout in the game.

I see a lot of people asking for Hockenheim to be added to GT7. Maybe because of F1 fame. Modern Hockenheim is a boring, sharp-cornered, slow-flowing circuit and only offers two layouts.

I think they only say that because they don't know the Lausitzring, for me, the best circuit in Germany and one of the best in all of Europe.

The fact that it has a diversity of layouts, two ovals and three mixed circuit configurations, in addition to the combination of the super oval with a mixed circuit makes Lausitzring unbeatable.

I assume that this circuit would be of little complexity for digitalization, since it is located on a flat terrain, without mountains or buildings on the horizon, making the developers' work easier.

I only remember this circuit in TOCA 3.

Its addition in Gt7 would be fantastic.

Last edited:
Back