I'm debating a VR setup and found this video that seems to be very accurate in terms of resolution. I looked at my computer screen up close and don't feel so good. I'm guessing this is a a bad idea then?
I'm debating a VR setup and found this video that seems to be very accurate in terms of resolution. I looked at my computer screen up close and don't feel so good. I'm guessing this is a a bad idea then?
Watching a flat video of someone else's head movements, (while they drive terribly,) is not a good indication of whither you'll get on with VR or not. You really have to try it for yourself to know.
I didn't think I'd get on with it either, but after I got used to it, I can't play GT7 on a flat screen anymore.
I’m not sure about you, but I was very disappointed with GT Sport and the original PSVR. It was essentially a glorified demo.
What are the chances that GT7 gets full PSVR2 support with no caveats? I’m hopeful, but probably shouldn’t be. VR in GT7 sounds like a great idea, but I don’t see many sim racers that actually use VR. You can find a ton of videos from several years ago on YouTube of people sim racing in VR, but not recently. With no support for triple or ultra wide screens on consoles, it seems GT is always destined to be just an “simcade”.
I’m sure that video isn’t accurate, I’m just trying to guage the resolution because all the videos I’ve seen are super high definition. I’ve heard many times it’s more like 1080p in the headset
I’m sure that video isn’t accurate, I’m just trying to guage the resolution because all the videos I’ve seen are super high definition. I’ve heard many times it’s more like 1080p in the headset
Do you know anyone with a VR2 headset if so ask if you could try it out. Anyone wanting to try one in my area pm me. Bristol Va/Tn. I just have a G29 wheel setup. If you do just remember what Jordan said baby steps meaning don't jump into fast car first thing and don't try racing for more than 15/20 minutes at first helps with motion sickness. The big problem at first is the eye candy detailing of the interior and wanting to use controls from wheel.