Every GTPlanet Tune That Exists Is In This Thread!!!

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 431 comments
Sorry for that Adrenaline . I was messed that post when I made the Trail so 👍 to point it out .
Thank you for your Hard work my friend 👍

@CSL, I'll work on your thread once I can set aside a few hours.
No prollem. :)

I made a separate post for each car of that group, so you don't have to worry about linking the group post anymore.👍

I just wanted to say if you see any of my links that says teamshmo.com do NOT click. The new URL is team-shmo.com. I have informed Adrenaline on the minor change, but am not sure when it will be done. This is just a informer. All old links will work as long as you add the - between team and shmo. Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone.

@NEWDRIVER, appreciate it.
@CSLACR, your entire thread, including the new posts, are all up to date and included.
@Shmo, probably tomorrow, but this is why I brought up my concern when you initially asked me to use your website links, rather than GTPs.

@NEWDRIVER, appreciate it.
@CSLACR, your entire thread, including the new posts, are all up to date and included.
@Shmo, probably tomorrow, but this is why I brought up my concern when you initially asked me to use your website links, rather than GTPs.

I planned it all out to work perfectly fine, which it was, but the person who owned the domain decided to pretend they were in grade 2 and totally block me for fun. This new domain and server is all controlled by me and there won't be any more problems.

Shmo, all links have been updated to the new URLs.

The Evolution of an AdrenaTune is now up and running!

Just purchased the Domain: ... and it should be in effect within 48 hours.

Last edited:
Ok thanks. I was just wondering if you hit update to make it live? I checked and they all still are at teamshmo.com not the NEW team-shmo.com. I went to main section and hit refresh a few times also.

Clear your cookies, cache or something? They are all working as intended on my end, just went and double checked by clicking the links.

Adrenatune it is already working. AMAISIMG JOB on it , very cool and it has everything a tuner or some one searching for tunes needs to know! :eek:

Adrenatune it is already working. AMAISIMG JOB on it , very cool and it has everything a tuner or some one searching for tunes needs to know! :eek:

Interesting, each page is displayed as the same URL. I'll have to look into that, but it's nice to see the domain up and running so quickly. Thanks for the kind words.

Hmm I checked on my new phone which I have never visited your site on before and it's still old links. Could someone else please click a team Shmo link and tell me if it goes to the correct link? The buggati Veyron tune is supposed to go to my site you can try that one.

Hmm I checked on my new phone which I have never visited your site on before and it's still old links. Could someone else please click a team Shmo link and tell me if it goes to the correct link? The buggati Veyron tune is supposed to go to my site you can try that one.

Some tunes link to Team-Shmo, some link to your old site and some come back to GTP. I hard-refreshed (Ctrl+F5) and got the same links each time.

Okay, just re-did them all again. Hopefully I don't have to do this on every page, not sure what went wrong with the first edit. Let me know if you find anymore incorrect links.

Some tunes link to Team-Shmo, some link to your old site and some come back to GTP. I hard-refreshed (Ctrl+F5) and got the same links each time.
Thank you for checking.

Okay, just re-did them all again. Hopefully I don't have to do this on every page, not sure what went wrong with the first edit. Let me know if you find anymore incorrect links.

I just did a large check and all the ones I checked went to the new site and a couple drift ones in the race section went to gtplanet garage which is still fine. Seems all good now, thanks and sorry it caused so much trouble.

Been meaning to tell you how great your site has been looking as of late. easy to find tunes, search is great, and the updates on the main page is a very good touch. (sorry for all the Clueless Tunes lately). Keep it up. Amazing job 👍

not sure where to ask this, and yes i tried search engine, but ive seen a lot of audi lemans quatro setups showing 910hp+. I even saw a youtube vid with one over 1000hp. even after doing a 250 mile break-in, i cannot get over 904hp fully maxed out. oil is changed and engine to good for rebuild. if anyone could point me in the right direction i will make it worth their while with a gift out of my rare car selection.

not sure where to ask this, and yes i tried search engine, but ive seen a lot of audi lemans quatro setups showing 910hp+. I even saw a youtube vid with one over 1000hp. even after doing a 250 mile break-in, i cannot get over 904hp fully maxed out. oil is changed and engine to good for rebuild. if anyone could point me in the right direction i will make it worth their while with a gift out of my rare car selection.
910bhp is the maximum, same with sae-hp, but in many countries metric hp is used instead of mechanic hp.

1hp(I) = 1.014hp(M)
==> 910hp(I) = 923hp(M)
(All values are rounded)

Silly question. I just posted a tune in the CSL's Nurb PP Board in the tuning section. Am I to assume you are keeping an eye on all the obvious places that tunes pop up and there's no need for me to let you know when a tune has been posted? Or do we PM you something with a link or some such thing?

@Hami - that car is not a Modern Rally car, thus it's located where it belongs, under the main section.

@Cy - That car has no name, no make, no model, no year, not a single piece of evidence relating to what car it is. I assume that's why it was skipped/ignored.

@Johnny - Unless people specifically ask, or link me to an 'index', I skip threads like the one in question. Even then, I have to wait until the 'event' is over, otherwise I have no clue when the 'index' will be accurate and up to date. As it stands right now, if I update CSL's index (At the bottom of Post #1 is appears?) I see 7 cars, but if he adds an 8th car tomorrow, not only would I not know an 8th was posted, I also won't know which one is the new one, and which of the other 7 I had already posted.

So, as a formal request, I'd like to ask someone(presumably the host of said thread/event) to inform me, anytime these events are finished, with a link to (preferably it's own post) of the tunes posted throughout the thread, and I can then include them all at once, to the website.

@Cy - That car has no name, no make, no model, no year, not a single piece of evidence relating to what car it is. I assume that's why it was skipped/ignored.

Duly noted, whilst it's acceptable for Clint Eastwood to remain nameless, cars must be appropriately tagged, thanks for the add...

{Cy}

@Hami - that car is not a Modern Rally car, thus it's located where it belongs, under the main section.

@Johnny - Unless people specifically ask, or link me to an 'index', I skip threads like the one in question. Even then, I have to wait until the 'event' is over, otherwise I have no clue when the 'index' will be accurate and up to date. As it stands right now, if I update CSL's index (At the bottom of Post #1 is appears?) I see 7 cars, but if he adds an 8th car tomorrow, not only would I not know an 8th was posted, I also won't know which one is the new one, and which of the other 7 I had already posted.

So, as a formal request, I'd like to ask someone(presumably the host of said thread/event) to inform me, anytime these events are finished, with a link to (preferably it's own post) of the tunes posted throughout the thread, and I can then include them all at once, to the website.
There is no finish to the Nurburgring PP board, so I'll grab all the tunes specific to that thread I know of when I update the board again.
Next week or so most likely. 👍

Copy/Pasta for those that read the Seasonal Events, but...
I have an additional Request for Tuning Forum Tuners.

For those of you who are creating tunes, specifically for a Seasonal Event, will you note that somewhere in the post? For those that have created a tune this past week for a seasonal event (TT#51 only) will you please PM or respond here with a link, so that I can include it to the new pages? Thank you very much.

Alright guys, going for a trial run with the new Seasonal Event pages for the website.

Someone initially had offered to help keep this part of the site going and it fell through, (Looking at you CargoRat!) so today I finally had some time to sit down and piece together something rather sloppy for now. Sorry it's taken this long. I'll track the analytics over the course of December for the new pages, and as long as the interest appears to justify the effort, I'll continue to do this for all future Seasonal Events.

If anyone has ideas, thoughts, improvements, suggestions, or anything of the sort, please don't hesitate to mention them, as there's clearly room to grow. At the current time, I do not have intentions of going back and including past/expired Seasonal Events, so unless someone can come up with a logical reason that I should, I'll just begin from the current event and continue forward.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back