Every reward I've gotten from a lotto ticket has been the smallest every single time. Why does the game show cars and gold and big piles of cash.

• Thread starter lanny
  • 43 comments
Why let them expire?! Even if they are all 5k, that’s 45k for just driving!
yeah I don't quite get it either. If the choice is "wait for these to expire" or "click on these to make them expire and also get a few credits" it seems to me the choice is easy...

Why let them expire?! Even if they are all 5k, that’s 45k for just driving!
Getting a 3* ticket stuff is a insult to all the time I have put into GT7.👍

Its a insult to the 3B credit garage I have build.👍

yeah I don't quite get it either. If the choice is "wait for these to expire" or "click on these to make them expire and also get a few credits" it seems to me the choice is easy...
The difference is We're not in the same boat you may need those 3* credits but not me. 👍

I’ve seen people post before that they think PD pays attention to these, tracks these or something and that by letting the small reward tickets expire they’re “sticking it to them” or something. Basically they think that letting them expire will show PD how they feel about the rewards and need to increase the rewards or something. I have yet to see it actually pay off for anyone though.

While I personally could care less about 5k or 10k credits that I don’t really need, I still redeem them and would never intentionally let them expire. Though I have unintentionally allowed some to expire by trying to save them for a chance at a better reward after a content update.

Getting a 3* ticket stuff is a insult to all the time I have put into GT7.👍

Its a insult to the 3B credit garage I have build.👍

The difference is We're not in the same boat you may need those 3* credits but not me. 👍
Oh ok gotcha. Once I'm at that point I won't be worrying at all about the roulette tickets. It just sounded like you were annoyed at having to wait for them to expire...in which case I'd say just make them go away.

Last edited:
Oh ok gotcha. Once I'm at that point I won't be worrying at all about the roulette tickets. It just sounded like you were annoyed at having to wait for them to expire...in which case I'd say just make them go way.
I still need a Lamborghini in Porsche invite to buy a few more of those cars so 4* and 5* tickets are still welcome by me.

I also like 6* just for the fun of what it can give you. 👍

This is basic loot/crate box shenanigans where they want to show the player all the “near misses”, so you get FOMO and want to keep opening more, classic slot machine trick.

Except it’s makes zero sense for GT7 since there’s no real way for the player to buy more roulette spins, so your guess is as good as mine on why PD does this, maybe to trigger the player into buying credits I guess.

Except it’s makes zero sense for GT7 since there’s no real way for the player to buy more roulette spins, so your guess is as good as mine on why PD does this, maybe to trigger the player into buying credits I guess.
In the case of PD I am convinced that there is no need to attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity 🤣

Well, not zero sense. It’s simply to keep the player coming back each day. This is why you can earn only 1 each day, no matter how many additional miles you drive beyond that required to earn one.
If you can get players to log in each and every day, you’re keeping them (somewhat) engaged and drastically reducing the chances they’ll simply forget about the game and stop playing, at least for long periods of time. If they log in simply to earn the ticket, which typically takes about 30 mins, depending on your race selection(s), PD wins. If they log in to earn the ticket and then decided to keep playing since they’re already on and have other things they can achieve, unlock or purchase, PD wins.
Of course this isn’t 100% effective, generally speaking it keeps a lot of players coming back every day if for nothing else than to earn a ticket where they just might win 1M Cr. or maybe a car or engine they don’t have or don’t want to spend the Cr. on.

Well, not zero sense. It’s simply to keep the player coming back each day. This is why you can earn only 1 each day, no matter how many additional miles you drive beyond that required to earn one.
If you can get players to log in each and every day, you’re keeping them (somewhat) engaged and drastically reducing the chances they’ll simply forget about the game and stop playing, at least for long periods of time. If they log in simply to earn the ticket, which typically takes about 30 mins, depending on your race selection(s), PD wins. If they log in to earn the ticket and then decided to keep playing since they’re already on and have other things they can achieve, unlock or purchase, PD wins.
Of course this isn’t 100% effective, generally speaking it keeps a lot of players coming back every day if for nothing else than to earn a ticket where they just might win 1M Cr. or maybe a car or engine they don’t have or don’t want to spend the Cr. on.
Yea I guess in this game as a live service model you gotta make even your daily free reward as addictive as some scratch off lotto.

Last edited:
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Back