Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a bit of a delay, but it should be waiting infront of the garage door.

A beautiful standard Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 in Rallye Green Metallic.

Enjoy good Sir!

With a bit of a delay, but it should be waiting infront of the garage door.

A beautiful standard Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 in Rallye Green Metallic.

Enjoy good Sir!

thank%20you%20label%20circle%20sticker%201.5%20orange.JPG

Just realized I don't have this car. Maybe I need to audit my collection. :crazy:

I just have to switch the schedule and send this car last as ch1polte is bailing me out of this. Thank you ch1polte. :bowdown:

I kind of want to see the Challenger, but then again I don't. :lol:

Awesome! It's cool that you realized you were missing one and just as awesome that ch1polte can cover it! I just sent the 4th Z28, please make sure I got everything right, i.e. no SS by mistake or doubles. Seems everyone in my household loves to distract me when I'm sending cars or updating my notes.

Awesome! It's cool that you realized you were missing one and just as awesome that ch1polte can cover it! I just sent the 4th Z28, please make sure I got everything right, i.e. no SS by mistake or doubles. Seems everyone in my household loves to distract me when I'm sending cars or updating my notes.

I'm glad you asked for that one or else I never would have known. Yea having someone in your FL with every single car doesn't hurt either. :D

Everything came in perfect, make sure mine are good too. :dopey:

HOODFIELD
Right on time. :D Seriously thank you my friend. :bowdown:

You know it! Fun is coming to an end for me, one car left...

:D

and it should be with you in about 10 hours or so.......hopefully ;-)

nothing at all mate. just knowing i filled the last empty slot........until pd release another premium muscle as standard anyway......is enough for me :-P

nothing at all mate. just knowing i filled the last empty slot........until pd release another premium muscle as standard anyway......is enough for me :-P

Damn man, I remember when we first met in this thread. *sniff*

Your friendship has been invaluable. Another one of the greats that makes this the best part of the forum. Thanks again my friend! :cheers:

Hoodfield, you're the Bomb! That 'Cuda is the Shiznit! Thanks so much for helping me finish up some of these Muscle Car sets! There is now light at the end of the tunnel and I've already started doing some random donations that I can squeeze in. I'll see ya again when they bring out the standard Challenger or Mach I. :bowdown::gtpflag:

and it should be with you in about 10 hours or so.......hopefully ;-)
its on its way mate

Damn man, I remember when we first met in this thread. *sniff*

Your friendship has been invaluable. Another one of the greats that makes this the best part of the forum. Thanks again my friend! :cheers:
thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot.
good times with good people in a good place. happy days. :)
take care for now mate 👍

Well my Muscle car collection is complete again. :D
Shout-out to Sharky969 for all the work with the lists. Would be so lazy to figure this stuff out on my own, thank god he makes it easy for us to copy him. :P

Hoodfield, you're the Bomb! That 'Cuda is the Shiznit! Thanks so much for helping me finish up some of these Muscle Car sets! There is now light at the end of the tunnel and I've already started doing some random donations that I can squeeze in. I'll see ya again when they bring out the standard Challenger or Mach I. :bowdown::gtpflag:

Sounds like a plan my friend, been a pleasure. I saw you searching around for the rest of the Camaros, if you did not get them all yet just PM me and I'm glad to help.

thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot.
good times with good people in a good place. happy days. :)
take care for now mate 👍

You take care too my friend. :)

Until next time gentlemen... :gtpflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back