Every single Road Car Series.

• Thread starter MightyL
  • 4 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Mightylieven
  • Because it is what I like to do. Drive road cars around in their stock settings. Because feeling the differences between each car is a thrill. I'd like to set up a series in which will be driven every single road car in the game. Each week everybody drives the same car. Each week a different car on a few tracks that will be chosen to match the car.
  • Points system. We will keep a general points standings and also standings where the average will be calculated. This to also give people a chance that can only race from time to time
  • You can sign up for it here but also just join the lobby when its open.
    Racedays on Wednesday and Saturday.

Recording of the race is obligatory. For reporting incidents and cockpit view check.

The settings:

• NO TUNING.
  • Only ABS allowed

• Normal start
  • Race 1: fastest first / Next Races Slowest first
  • No boost
  • Slipstream realistic
  • Full damage!!
  • Tirewear 1
  • Fuel consumption 2
  • Grip realistic
  • Ghosting off
  • Penalties mild.

Qualifying for race 1: 15min

Fastest Lap: 1pt
    Points: 25, 21, 19, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0
    Penalties: tbc

Participants PSN:
    Mightylieven

fQZns8y

a>

We will start off with the Fiat 500F 1968.

Date: Saturday, October 10th, 20:00GMT, 21:00BST & Wednesday, October 14th, 20:00GMT, 21:00BST
Car: Fiat 500F 1968
Tires: Comfort Hard

Little Italian rear-engine RWD 2cil. in line putting its power to the rear tires, the wheelbase is only 1840mm/72.4inch so better watch out while cornering the little thing! Very little power to this thing so it is all about keeping the speed going.

Tsukuba: 10 laps
Brands Hatch Indy: 8 laps
Nurburgring Nordschleife: 1 lap

Last edited:
Looks like it will be a fun series to participate in. I have been racing a number of road cars lately and starting to get the hang of them.

If you have an open slot I might be able to squeeze in Wednesdays but unfortunately already have a racing league commitment for Saturday nights? I am CET so just an hour ahead of you - good racing time.

Back