everybody buy kanye's album on sept 11Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter neanderthal
  • 13 comments
  • 922 views
I hate 50cent, but I am not going to use that as justification for buying a new Album, perhaps this could go in the Music forum....
 
I think we should buy neither and watch them both leave. I'm more than happy seeing as many rappers who can only talk about guns, sex, and being a "pimp" leave the music industry.
 
After seeing Kanye perform with The Police, I think I would rather barf.

50 pence probably just wants more people to buy his crappy album.
 
50 Cent is so much better than Kanye. I don't know what you guys are talking about. But since 50 Cent hasn't been releasing singles on TV as much as Kanye, of course he'll get beat. He just was featured in a mixtape with him vs. Two-Five (Another rapper) And they kept rapping back and forth in different tracks and started dissin' one another.

If 50 does quit, then that's a shame.
 
50 Cent is so much better than Kanye. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Only one person has stated they prefare Kanye so far...
 
After hearing Kanye say "if the bible was written today, I know I would be mentioned in it" I am unable to even listen to his music. 50 hasn't come out with a good album since his first, and even then I skip over half the songs. Since then, all he's put out is copies of his last hits (eg. Candy Shop, Amusement Park?!) and even he mentioned that the other people on his label aren't making anything good anymore, which is really reflecting on himself.

I think instead of buying either of them, I'll just ignore them both.
 
How about we don't buy either of them and just download them instead and make them both quit! :dopey: The world would be a much better place.
 
Yeah. I'm just gonna download Kanye's album. Thanks.
 
Some people are actually buying into this?(no pun intended)
 
I thought that Late Registration was a good album, although not good enough to buy. I would vote to buy the new Kanye album if only to watch him disappear up his own butt.
 
I wouldn't buy anything from Kanye or 50 cent, I'm not really into rap, I like the very odd one. Regardless of that I certainly wouldn't spend my cash on making one loud mouthed already filthy rich star richer just to shut up another loud mouthed filth rich star.
 
It's a publicity stunt actually supporting both albums, yes?
 
Back