Everycar in game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bash0987
  • 53 comments
  • 2,415 views

Bash0987

(Banned)
Messages
113
Messages
Bash1987654321
I have every car in game looking to give ppl who need car really badly to complete their garage

I have loads of 0/0/0 and also lots of colours and tickets available

4000 cars available, and when u get the car it will have a oil change was and every part installed but not on the car do ppl don't have to spend money also can be tuned or left standard whatever ppl want and also painted and colour of there choice!!!
 
I would like a saleen s7 please :)
 
Can I get the FT-86 II concept '11? No tuning or oil change needed.

What would you like for it?
 
Bash are you sure you don't have a White/ Red Veyron ?
 
Could i get a 0/0 FT 86 II concept 11 in orange if you have 1?
 
I would also love an FT86 Concept 11'
Don't care what color or useage
 
could i get a nomad diablo please?
 
Do you have the 1970 1600gt Celica
 
0/0 FT 86 II concept 11 black please
 
Im looking for a silverado.
And other truks laramie is pending.
I need pick up trucks haha
 
Could I have/borrow any car that can complete the historic car race series? It's killing me leaving it undone! psn digitalmana
 
Im looking for a silverado.
And other truks laramie is pending.
I need pick up trucks haha

Pretty sure the F150 is in the current ocd.👍
 
So funny to see so many flies drop in a "I give offer" like it's a pile of ****.

Generous idea OP, just be sure who to make happy and not :)
 
F150 is in my possesion but thanks for the heads up!

Im willing to trade for it. Not for free and i don't really care if it has mileage or changes.
 
killer tiller
Can I get the FT-86 II concept '11? No tuning or oil change needed.

What would you like for it?

Ire send u on the 11/1/12 if ok
 
cphbullet
Could i get a 0/0 FT 86 II concept 11 in orange if you have 1?

Send u on the 12/1/12
 
Could i get a 0/0 FT 86 II concept 11 in orange also? Please and Thank You!
 
Hello,
Do you have an: Saleen S7? Or an Optian Stream Z.
 
do you have a level 23 ticket, if so can i have one please, many thanks
 
Bash0987
Ire send u on the 11/1/12 if ok

Can you send a FR to bentlr666 and I'll accept when I get home from work :tup
 
Back