Everycar in game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bash0987
  • 53 comments
  • 2,415 views
i am desperate for a lvl 13 and a8 tickets... if you have them i will love you forever :Dxx hahaha
 
Can I have the tommy kaira ZZ-II please my good sir?
 
Black Diamond 370z A/C sent mate ;)
 
I only require the FX45 to complete my collection. Do you want anything for it?
 
I'm after a TVR V8S if you can spare it :)

Cancel that, some nice bloke just offered me one!
 
Last edited:
Alex 3074
Black Diamond 370z A/C sent mate ;)

Thanks m8 I'm still looking for the veyron
 
What's this borrow bug Alex's talking about, I'm a newbie :p
I don't think the X2010 is trade able but if you know about this bug and could send it I would love you forever :D
 
2004 eclipse and 2006 eclipse please
 
Ford SVT F-150 lightning 03 and dodge charger 440 '70 and the plymouth superbird if you have any of those it would help
 
Do have Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (Quasar Blue Metallic or Steel Blue Metallic) in 0/0/0?
 
Mitubushi I concept 03 or A speed 12?
 
Can I have a FT-86 II concept '11? No tune parts needed nor oil changes.
 
Do you have a Honda CR-X SiR '90 in Blade Silver in 0/0.
 
I would like a old school VW Beetle, a Superbird and a maybe a Trans-Cammer or a Art Morrison Corvette?
 
I have every car in game looking to give ppl who need car really badly to complete their garage

I have loads of 0/0/0 and also lots of colours and tickets available

4000 cars available, and when u get the car it will have a oil change was and every part installed but not on the car do ppl don't have to spend money also can be tuned or left standard whatever ppl want and also painted and colour of there choice!!!

hey I recently lost my GT5 save and it had all the cars bought but it got corrupted. Hey can you give me your save please.
 
EDIT: Nevermind
 
Last edited:
Do have Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (Quasar Blue Metallic or Steel Blue Metallic) in 0/0/0?
Hey I see that you have almost all the cars in the game do you think that you can send me your game save because I recently lost my GT5 save and it had all the cars bought but it got corrupted. please I Am so upset about it to.
 
Assassin3125
Ford SVT F-150 lightning 03 and dodge charger 440 '70 and the plymouth superbird if you have any of those it would help

I got a superbird. Not 0/0/0 though. Maybe we can work something out
 
Hi Bash, I was wondering if you had a Toyota Supra RZ '97 You could gift me, My PSN is OwenCobs as you could probably guess but I would love to get some contact from you :)
 
Back