Evo's Market - 0/0/0 Cars, GT Academy GT-R, and More!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 49 comments
  • 2,915 views
Messages
7,938
United States
LMSCorvetteGT2's Mom's House
Messages
GTP_LancerEvo7
My Cars:
Click Here
*not up-to-date*

My Paints:

Matte:
Black
Dark Gray
Gray
Light Gray
Silver
Light Silver
White
Light Red
Red
Dark Red
Orange
Light Green
Green
Dark Green
Light Blue
Blue
Dark Blue
Purple
Brown

Chrome:
Gold
Silver

Color Shift:
Not many, nor do I want them. Ask and I'll look.

Other:
Midnight Purple II & III

Cars/Tickets I Want:
Nothing in particular​
 
Last edited:
Car list is not your specific garage.
 
^It should work now.
 
i can trade u my Kubelwagen typ82 '44 (0km) for either the X2010 S.Vettel or a F2007
 
I made a couple updates, and have two trade slots for cars tonight.
 
your matte white for my matte yellow?
 
More updates have been made, and I'm open for trades on both accounts at midnight on the 22nd GMT (7 PM on the 21st my time).
 
Interested in a skyline pace car?
 
Possibly. What are you interested in?
 
I have Catterham 7 for one of your X1's
 
Last edited:
i give you horns for 1 matte paint interested? after midnight uk time?
 
4 horns for a chrome silver. I can do it right now.
 
i want yellow and white X1 i can trade F2007, F2010, FGT, 2D race car, 330 P4, 905 race car,prototype X1, Metallic orange X1, S.Vettel X1. send me PM if you are interested
 
You got horn number 13?
 
^I think I might, actually.

Garage has been updated, I have two open slots tonight at 7 PM EST (GMT-5). Make me offers in this thread.
 
I just like the number 13 lol

I have every matte and color shift.
 
I want rid of all my X2010s. I have the following:

Slot 1:
Yellow Saturday, 7 PM EST to Wambo_Ramb0 for 0 mile Escort WRC

Slot 2:
Copper Sunday, 7 PM EST to Evo_dadi for 0 mile Fairlady Z LM
Beige ASAP to Tonylee136 for Level 24 Ticket
Carbon Sent to a friend from real life

I do plan to get back into collecting them in the future, but they're just taking up space right now. Make offers, but remember, I'm not duping these, so it better be good.

I'm looking for 0 mile high dollar cars or Level 21 tickets.
 
Last edited:
Are your SC430 Lexus cars available? What kind of offer would you need for one of them?
 
What do you want for the yellow X2010? I have some Standards, not all necessarily untouched though.
 
What do you want for that horn? Couple of mattes? Couple of horns?
 
Are your SC430 Lexus cars available? What kind of offer would you need for one of them?
Both the Petronas and Denso are available (along with a Raybrig NSX) and I'd prefer a different SuperGT for any of the three.
What do you want for the yellow X2010? I have some Standards, not all necessarily untouched though.
Do you have a list of 0 mile Standards you have? Or a list of all cars?
What do you want for that horn? Couple of mattes? Couple of horns?
I'm not absolutely sure I have number 13, but if I have/get it, I'll send it along to you :)
 
Ford Escort Rally Car '98 - 0 Miles any good?
 
Do you need the Woodone Tom's Supra '03?
 
Yes. What color X1 would you like?

#18 Yellow (0 miles) - I will trade first at 12:01 GMT in aproximately 45 mins hope thats okay?
 
I have the Carbon X2010 left. First good offer will get it.
 
My 0 mile untouched LP400 for your Denso Sard SuperGT car? I also have a 25th if you want that.
 
Back