Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Hey guys...I'm just about to do the Toyota Bathurst race and I've just noticed that they have just added 2 more driver assist...Torque and Sensitivity. ...any hints what to set these to on this track...just to save time....cheers đź‘Ť

Well that's the Gold done with the Toyota on Bathurst.....it's a Wicked car.......but i can't believe that you can't tune this one ether...come on PD.....it's such a waste of a good car....:banghead:

Its all about the smooth driving. If have erratic movements when steering, the car will become unbalanced and hit the wall. Keep it smooth and you can do it :)

Thanks Shaun....i just managed to do it....God knows what Ckarl and JCS was on....but i want some of it....HaHa!! :cheers:

Hey guys...I'm just about to do the Toyota Bathurst race and I've just noticed that they have just added 2 more driver assist...Torque and Sensitivity. ...any hints what to set these to on this track...just to save time....cheers đź‘Ť
This Torque and Sensitive are no Aids ..it's only how much shake (Vibration) the DS3 should do :)

Thanks Chris....i will leave as they are then...:cheers:
what do you think then of the new game mode and track then...:cheers:
I've read some very unhappy posts from people using Logitech wheels.
Apparently their favorite settings have been scrambled & have to be re-adjusted. Even then some very sad & angry faces.

I've read some very unhappy posts from people using Logitech wheels.
Apparently their favorite settings have been scrambled & have to be re-adjusted. Even then some very sad & angry faces.

Oh dear...that's not good...has these 2 new settings sorted it for them...then Pete...:cheers:

I know how everyone loves a GT-R tune so I have brought another Nismo '14 and rather than making it uber powerful, I have created three tunes at 550PP with only suspension and LSD being tuned to make it a fast car for the lower PP categories. I am nearly done with these tunes and will publish these today. Why have one Nismo '14 when you can have two in your garage eh? :)

Nissan GT-R Nismo '14

550PP
424 BHP
1400kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
90/95
21.00/10.75
5/4
4/4
1/3
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.628
2nd 2.011
3rd 1.574
4th 1.276
5th 1.082
6th 0.949
Set final gear to 3.750

FC LSD
12/15
14/18
18/24
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
35:65

Set power limiter to 71.7%
All power parts set to standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 12kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Nismo550PPImg1.jpg

Nismo550PPImg2.jpg

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Nismo '14

550PP
424 BHP
1400kgs

Sports Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
90/95
19.50/9.50
5/4
4/4
1/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.628
2nd 2.011
3rd 1.574
4th 1.276
5th 1.082
6th 0.949
Set final gear to 3.750

FC LSD
10/14
12/16
16/20
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

View attachment 225814
View attachment 225815

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Nismo '14

550PP
424 BHP
1400kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
85/90
18.50/9.50
5/4
4/4
1/3
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.628
2nd 2.011
3rd 1.574
4th 1.276
5th 1.082
6th 0.949
Set final gear to 3.750

FC LSD
10/12
12/15
14/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

View attachment 225814
View attachment 225815

Last edited:
I know how everyone loves a GT-R tune so I have brought another Nismo '14 and rather than making it uber powerful, I have created three tunes at 550PP with only suspension and LSD being tuned to make it a fast car for the lower PP categories. I am nearly done with these tunes and will publish these today. Why have one Nismo '14 when you can have two in your garage eh? :)
I have already two of them..... the gift GT-R arrived to late so i bought one before :)

Nice one Shaun....i will apply tunes to my 2nd Nismo....thanks mate.....By the way i just love your 600pp and 650pp tunes for this car.....:cheers:

I have already two of them..... the gift GT-R arrived to late so i bought one before :)

I Have 2 too....i got it in white....then i thought i like the black better....so i bought that one too....it really does look nice in Black....:cheers:

Darn those AI on the Ferrari one. Don't they respect the car on the driving line whose nose is a wheel length ahead of their car. 2.5 combo wiped out through their stupidity. Grr.

I know mate....they really are a pain in the rear....this is what's making hard to get gold on this one...:banghead:

Nice one Shaun....i will apply tunes to my 2nd Nismo....thanks mate.....By the way i just love your 600pp and 650pp tunes for this car.....:cheers:

I Have 2 too....i got it in white....then i thought i like the black better....so i bought that one too....it really does look nice in Black....:cheers:
Thanks. The 650PP is extremely stable and that should make it fast when we have a seasonal that we can use it on. I was going to pick the white colour but it looked too much like a Abu Dhabi Police Car so I went for a red colour for my second car. It looks good, specially with the red rims again. I prefer the Black colour by far though. It looks dangerous and unpredictable in that colour.

I know mate....they really are a pain in the rear....this is what's making hard to get gold on this one...:banghead:
I see that me and you are very close at the moment on points. I have just got a few more points on my last run. I am up to 764,503 points so edging closer to the silver prize slowly. Getting gold is going to be quite hard. @chrisspeed281 is mighty close though. 175,000 off gold. Not sure how JCS got 1.3million though.. care to let us mere mortals in on your secrets? :)

Thanks Shaun....i just managed to do it....God knows what Ckarl and JCS was on....but i want some of it....HaHa!! :cheers:

When the car can't be tuned, adapt your driving to said car.. Had a few runs before i fully understood the dynamics of the car, but once i did, i was able to carry more speed through some of the corners where it matters.

First lefthander opening up to the long straight is a place where time can be made. The second corner at the end of the straight is another keypoint in making up time. Going uphill requires smooth actions in order not to overcook it and plant the car into a wall. When you're on the top, the sweeping lefthanders leading up to the downhill section.
There you need to find a fine ballance between speed and smoothness. The downhill and the last bits aren't that tricky though..

Darn those AI on the Ferrari one. Don't they respect the car on the driving line whose nose is a wheel length ahead of their car. 2.5 combo wiped out through their stupidity. Grr.

Yeah. I had that very same thing happen to me as well... The AI in this stands for A$$hats Inc.

Thanks. The 650PP is extremely stable and that should make it fast when we have a seasonal that we can use it on. I was going to pick the white colour but it looked too much like a Abu Dhabi Police Car so I went for a red colour for my second car. It looks good, specially with the red rims again. I prefer the Black colour by far though. It looks dangerous and unpredictable in that colour.

Yes it does doesn't it ....i never thought of that....all it needs is a blue light on top...Ha Ha..:lol: Yes in black it's looks Awesome..đź‘Ť

I see that me and you are very close at the moment on points. I have just got a few more points on my last run. I am up to 764,503 points so edging closer to the silver prize slowly. Getting gold is going to be quite hard. @chrisspeed281 is mighty close though. 175,000 off gold. Not sure how JCS got 1.3million though.. care to let us mere mortals in on your secrets? :)

We are very close....it wont be long before you and Chris gets it...hopefully i wont be long behind you two...Lol We just have to keep plugging away with it....It's so annoying when you get 3/4 way around the track without any problems then wham bam one of the AI's knock you off the track...then it all goes to pot after that...Good luck Guys.....:cheers:

Yes JCS....Definitely Did it Good....:bowdown:

:cheers:

When the car can't be tuned, adapt your driving to said car.. Had a few runs before i fully understood the dynamics of the car, but once i did, i was able to carry more speed through some of the corners where it matters.

First lefthander opening up to the long straight is a place where time can be made. The second corner at the end of the straight is another keypoint in making up time. Going uphill requires smooth actions in order not to overcook it and plant the car into a wall. When you're on the top, the sweeping lefthanders leading up to the downhill section.
There you need to find a fine ballance between speed and smoothness. The downhill and the last bits aren't that tricky though..

Yeah. I had that very same thing happen to me as well... The AI in this stands for A$$hats Inc.

Ha Ha!!...Your'e right there....that could be what it stands for...lol...:cheers:

Thanks for the info mate... i keep hitting that darn wall after the uphill bit.....i keep thinking to myself at the start ...right take it easy when reaching the top of the hill....but then i forget where that bit is and then Bang.....you have done really well on this mate...well done..:bowdown: lets hope we can all get this Gold....:cheers:

Back