Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Anyway grattis pa födelsedagen my swedish Friend :cheers:

Well firstly, happy birthday and secondly, I got a car from 79 when my birth year is 1980.. Go figure.. :)

Thanks guys!

@chrisspeed281 really went the extra mile on this..

"Well enjoy your "old" age, you can chase the "younger" ladies now đź‘Ť :lol:
Do they even have a 1981 car in the game this time around? Maybe they gave you the closest car to your age that is in the game."

Thanks @Otaliema , I've got a lady that i'll be spending my life with. My hunting days are done.

Last edited:
I think that this is the case because dirt or snow tyres change the wheels automatically. On the original tunes which these were based on, they had +1 wheels.. Its PD programming that is the issue here. :)

More importantly, what did you think to the tunes?

I can say that i absolutely loved the snow drift Evo.. It was spot on. The dirt version proved to be a bit more stubborn. Maybe it's my driving style that's not compatible with the tune..

I can say that i absolutely loved the snow drift Evo.. It was spot on. The dirt version proved to be a bit more stubborn. Maybe it's my driving style that's not compatible with the tune..
Im not that great with dirt tunes yet.. Still experimenting really.. It can get gold but its not as fast as the times you guys are getting with other tunes. One day I may tune a rally car properly. :) Glad to hear that the evo snow drift worked well, the skyline R34 is also very good, very easy to score big in that tune.

Im not that great with dirt tunes yet.. Still experimenting really.. It can get gold but its not as fast as the times you guys are getting with other tunes. One day I may tune a rally car properly. :) Glad to hear that the eve snow drift worked well, the skyline R34 is also very good, very easy to score big in that tune.

@Otaliema and I are like two tornado's in a trailer park on that Toscana event...

All that i can think of that the dirt Evo needs is a bit softer springs and a tweak on the toe to get some more rotation.

Last edited:
Im not that great with dirt tunes yet.. Still experimenting really.. It can get gold but its not as fast as the times you guys are getting with other tunes. One day I may tune a rally car properly. :) Glad to hear that the evo snow drift worked well, the skyline R34 is also very good, very easy to score big in that tune.
Well if there is one thing I know about sir is you can do anything you put your mind too so when sit down to learn how to tune them they will be top notch
@Otaliema and I are like two tornado's in a trailer park on that Toscana event...
Yeah and the crazy part is we are still what 6 seconds off top 100 pace? Sheesh they make us look like slow.

I think that this is the case because dirt or snow tyres change the wheels automatically. On the original tunes which these were based on, they had +1 wheels.. Its PD programming that is the issue here. :)

đź‘Ť

More importantly, what did you think to the tunes?

Just finished testing right now the 3 snow tunes. For me, the easier to drive was the Subaru. It does what you ask to do... The Blitzen was good, but I just don't like the car... :P

So, the Evo was the one I loved driving. Increased my score way up with it and the car is superb, amazing control and easy to maintain the slide...

đź‘Ť

@shaunm80 here's two pics of my "woofer"

40096_1358283443350_3931428_n.jpg 40096_1358283403349_3225259_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back