Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
It mayby be better than what I use now . Now I have foam rubber under the break pedal
The foam rubber is probaily better as it's not in the way of your foot, and you can cut it to customize the feel of the pedal to your liking, make it thick at the bottom for more inital resistance, or thiner to have the no pressure needed then thick to give lots of resistance at the end or middle if desired.

image-jpg.360614

@Soren Jacquet 14 inch (30cm I think) bungee cord and you got yourself progressive pressure breaking.
have tryed this out DAMN it´s works better than Foam Rubber . This I will use from now on

@Soren Jacquet ya know you only have about a week to get Monaco under your skin before you go and log 360-400 lap for testing. I'm running mid 1:57's with low track knowledge in my 1.3i right now, just fine tuning entry right now before moving on the younger brother.
Then I better take a Look at that DAMN City Track hehehe that track really need full consentration

The foam rubber is probaily better as it's not in the way of your foot, and you can cut it to customize the feel of the pedal to your liking, make it thick at the bottom for more inital resistance, or thiner to have the no pressure needed then thick to give lots of resistance at the end or middle if desired.
have tryed this out DAMN it´s works better than Foam Rubber . This I will use from now on
I need a bee bite at my thumb so with the swelling thumb i can brake softer at the brake button :lol:

right dutch, danish, same difference both start with D :lol: 👍 ;)
Scandinavia, Europe. No difference really. :)

@Soren Jacquet ya know you only have about a week to get Monaco under your skin before you go and log 360-400 lap for testing. I'm running mid 1:57's with low track knowledge in my 1.3i right now, just fine tuning entry right now before moving on the younger brother.
Your Mini is about the same as mine in terms of lap time. This is going to be close. You better not take my Mini King title away from me, I will not be best pleased. I have built a whole reputation about myself based on a Mini.

Or you can learn L2/R2 for brakes and throttle. resabily good control there, Left stick for steering, right stick for shifting.
If you have a DS2, use the sticks for steering and throttle/brakes and L2/R2 for shifting.
I use these settings for the PS4 but I cannot do these settings on the PS3 for some reason. I think it is memory reflex and I have gotten use to X button, Square button and that is me set until GT7 comes along on the PS4. I will use the R2 and L2 when that comes along. It will be like driving on Drive Club or The Crew except in real life, realistic cars instead of arcade style handling cars.

Even better get a Wheel :)
My other half looked a picture of a wheel and went "No, that ain't gonna happen". That was the end of a conversation I hadn't even started yet.

Even better get a Wheel :)
there are enough wheel turners here ;) :lol:

Your Mini is about the same as mine in terms of lap time. This is going to be close. You better not take my Mini King title away from me, I will not be best pleased. I have built a whole reputation about myself based on a Mini.
There is a challenger for your title. Prepare for battle!

My other half looked a picture of a wheel and went "No, that ain't gonna happen". That was the end of a conversation I hadn't even started yet.
Convince and bribe her. That's what I did. ;)

Scandinavia, Europe. No difference really. :)

I use these settings for the PS4 but I cannot do these settings on the PS3 for some reason. I think it is memory reflex and I have gotten use to X button, Square button and that is me set until GT7 comes along on the PS4. I will use the R2 and L2 when that comes along. It will be like driving on Drive Club or The Crew except in real life, realistic cars instead of arcade style handling cars.

Hehe The same said my better half , but I did it anyway ,,, then I have to sleep in the livingroom for a week :lol:

If that happened to me, I am lucky that there is a bed in our living room. I would actually be quite comfy, although I don't think I will get away with spending 300 quid on a wheel. I only just survived getting a PS4.
you can get one for about 100 quid the DFGT, but if you want one that will work the PS4 as well you have to go with Thrustmaster TS300 I think is only confirmed cross compatable wheel.

edit;
I did a little digging and the T80 is also avalbile but it's a resistance wheel not a FF Wheel, and well thats less life then playing with a DS3/4. The TS300 is about $370 USD so 350 quid i think IIRC exchange rate correctly. Logictec has backed out of the market for wheels so I doubbt the DFGT and G27 will get supported unless a game maker programs drivers for them. I think PD will do that for the DFGT as it's the offical wheel for Gran Turismo, bbut they could also have thrustmaster make a new one and sell it for $300+ bucks.

Last edited:
you can get one for about 100 quid the DFGT, but if you want one that will work the PS4 as well you have to go with Thrustmaster TS300 I think is only confirmed cross compatable wheel.

edit;
I did a little digging and the T80 is also avalbile but it's a resistance wheel not a FF Wheel, and well thats less life then playing with a DS3/4. The TS300 is about $370 USD so 350 quid i think IIRC exchange rate correctly. Logictec has backed out of the market for wheels so I doubbt the DFGT and G27 will get supported unless a game maker programs drivers for them. I think PD will do that for the DFGT as it's the offical wheel for Gran Turismo, bbut they could also have thrustmaster make a new one and sell it for $300+ bucks.

Thrustmaster TS500 is compatable with both PS3 and PS4

Back