Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I am use to seeing you in 1st place on the leader board but this time around you are currently pipped at the post. You got another 3 tenths in you?

image.jpg

Here's some unrelated news..

Lord took your advice.

As of 26th of this month my fiancé will have my surname.. Yup! Lord is getting hitched!

Just thought i shold let you guys know..Since we know eachother quite well.

Congratulations sir. Being married is great fun.
One piece of advice.
Small fights/arguments daily = Good
No fights = Very bad
It's better to release stress and tension a little at a time then in big blow outs.
My grandparents were married for 55 years. The thing that sticks out most in my mind about their relationship other then the unconditional love they had for each other, they argued about just about anything at least once a day.

Congratulations @LordJCS! I wish you happiness in marriage... :cheers:

Congratulations my friend :cheers:

You have definitely got a keeper there then. Hope all your wedding plans are going smoothly. What sort of wedding are you having? Home or abroad?

Thanks for the well wishisings.

It's gonna be a small wedding. Closest friends and family only. The honeymoon however.... Well... Let's just say it's gonna be a thing to be remembered.

Congratulations sir. Being married is great fun.
One piece of advice.
Small fights/arguments daily = Good
No fights = Very bad
It's better to release stress and tension a little at a time then in big blow outs.
My grandparents were married for 55 years. The thing that sticks out most in my mind about their relationship other then the unconditional love they had for each other, they argued about just about anything at least once a day.

I'm well aware of that, but thanks for the advice.

Yhe Japan bit is mostly because i have a friend in Tokyo. I've been there on multiple occations before but never as a married man.. My friend left me an open invitation for when/if i ever were to get married´.

_Nowi'm holding him up to it. I might even buy a car when i'm there. if i find a Silvia S15 with an engine mod i might drop some cash..

And by mod i mean engine swap.

No more SR20, Hello RB25DETT or RB26DETT..

Or even a "panda" AE86.. if i can find one..

Yhe Japan bit is mostly because i have a friend in Tokyo. I've been there on multiple occations before but never as a married man.. My friend left me an open invitation for when/if i ever were to get married´.

_Nowi'm holding him up to it. I might even buy a car when i'm there. if i find a Silvia S15 with an engine mod i might drop some cash..

And by mod i mean engine swap.

No more SR20, Hello RB25DETT or RB26DETT..

Or even a "panda" AE86.. if i can find one..
you mean something like that ?

3350469530_a8e23ac6fb_b.jpg

Wow a lot has Happened on here today...👍 :D

That is it for my tunes that I am publishing today. The 450PP Skyline tune didn't feel good enough this morning so I will be working on that some more in the coming weeks. It has a lot of potential and could be a sleeper car at that PP range so I want to make it perfect. Enjoy the tunes above and as usual, if you have any comments, feel free to review them.

Well in order of the day...well done on getting all this tunes out today for us to Drive...will have a go with them later tonight (Apart from the Ford GT40 Race Car '69 of which i can't afford yet) When i can get on the PS3....CHEERS @shaunm80 :)

ATTENTION ATTENTION I have A Announcement to My Friends an fellow Racers exept @LordJCS
Take A look At Apricot Hill And Weep *Muhahahahaha* :cheers:

Would this mean that you have passed me on Apricot Hill by any chance?

Holy hell. The smell of carrot cake is getting real strong.

@LordJCS LOOK AND WEEP MUHAHAHAHA

I don't weep, i get even. I'll hunt you down once my better half is done with the ps3. :D

Very good time :cheers:, I have gone pass @chrisspeed281 and my next rabbit is @LordJCS, but it is getting a bit late and I have to go to bed now.

Well Well,i knew this was going to happen @Soren Jacquet :lol: But i didn't think you were going to get passed @LordJCS ..So well done mate a Brilliant Time...👍 :bowdown:

Also Well done @hall90 ..:)

Here's some unrelated news..

Lord took your advice.

As of 26th of this month my fiancé will have my surname.. Yup! Lord is getting hitched!

Just thought i shold let you guys know..Since we know eachother quite well.

Well Well Well @LordJCS Congratulations To both Mate, very good news indeed...:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

By the way the Honeymoon sounds Awesome...Enjoy 👍

So Best Wishes to you and the future Mrs Lordy...:D

Last edited:
Back