Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Another slightly bigger version of another iconic GT track which I miss from the earlier games.

View attachment 454902

@shaunm80 I really do like your Big Apple track..i just took your Golf VI R '10 powered up to 500pp around it for a few laps...got a 1:55 on it...but i don't know if this is fast because i don't have anything to compare it to yet 👍 it really does drive excellent on here...i will be using this track a lot...:cheers:

Perfect Track for a Touring Car race but where you got the church ?

View attachment 454930

Yes the Church is well cool @chrisspeed281 it's good to have different scenery's to see in Replay mode...👍

@shaunm80 I really do like your Big Apple track..i just took your Golf VI R '10 powered up to 500pp around it for a few laps...got a 1:55 on it...but i don't know if this is fast because i don't have anything to compare it to yet 👍 it really does drive excellent on here...i will be using this track a lot...:cheers:

Yes the Church is well cool @chrisspeed281 it's good to have different scenery's to see in Replay mode...👍
It is pretty close to the original in terms of its shape. I think I may have made the track a little larger than it should be but its all good. Just means we can drive a little faster around it :)

Your FT-86 Concept '09 500pp SH managed a 1:52.780 on the Big Apple track..but i know once i get use to the track i could get faster times with this car...I'm enjoying this new addition to GT6...it's been needing something like this for a long time...👍

20151002_114825-1.jpg

Cheers @shaunm80

Ah yes. That shape definitely captures the essence of the original Big Apple track. It was very difficult to get the 90 degree corners using the app. I think I need a stylus pen to get those right :)

I still think you have done a really good job with this track though..i really like it...well done 👍

Just shy of 45k points on "Death Valley Splash "

That's an Awesome score @LordJCS :bowdown:

i would probably get 450 points if i tried it lol...drifting is not my thing...:lol:

What do you reckon to the track design? Fun for online racing or more for drifting around?

If it were to be a bit tighter I'd manage to get even more points. But it is great for some sweeping high-speed drifting. Haven't done a TT on the track yet, but it seems to have a nice flow.

On a side note tho.

Have you tried out the BTR? It sounds awesome with the new sound update.

Latest Posts

Back