Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
My first PS3 Slim died today, I have my game save on a USB but my other PS3 has not been used and that means I have no updates on it, is it worth downloading all the updates again or just play on my PS4 until GT Sports comes along.
At least it wasn't a big issue.
But yes it would have been worth it to download the updates.
GTsport has no release date so it could be s year till it's out.

I hope GT Sports gets released in 6 month time :).
So do I. But don't hold your breath. I don't want too see you in the record books for turning the most shades of purple :lol:

No doubt Sony saw something they needed to improve. If GT SPORT is awesome it will be worth the wait.
What are you hearing about Project Cars and Assetto Corsa? Since so many are still waiting I don't suppose they will take the place of GT.
Well as PD has the even curse GTsport "should" be pretty good as it's a odd number release that's not a prolog (officially).
But I think I'll skip GT8 :lol: assuming PD is still in business.

No doubt Sony saw something they needed to improve. If GT SPORT is awesome it will be worth the wait.
What are you hearing about Project Cars and Assetto Corsa? Since so many are still waiting I don't suppose they will take the place of GT.
In my opinion PC was a flop, AC graphics are outstanding but it lacks things like online leaderboard that's why I am playing GT6 again.

Hi All,

I hope @LordJCS approves of the paint and wheels I chose for his Yellow Bird drift creation. Anyway, it's good for gold in the current non-race car drift trial. I managed 6361 points. On the first try? No, of course not. :D Cheers :cheers:
View attachment 593666

Hey.. It's called the "Yellowbird" for a reason.. So yeah.. I approve of the color choice.

Last edited:
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) '83
(Unused FITT Drivetrain Entry)
Painted in GT Chrome 005-C

420PP
190BHP
900kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Comfort Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
110/120
5.00/4.75
6/5
5/7
3/6
0.8/1.2
-0.08/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

Five Speed Transmission

FC LSD
6/8/14
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 93.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ballast - Set 64kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only on real grip setting as per FITT Regulations

View attachment 207591
View attachment 207592

Hello Shaunm80. Do you have a good drift setting for the AE86? Hope you can help me out. Thanks bro

Hello Shaunm80. Do you have a good drift setting for the AE86? Hope you can help me out. Thanks bro
I don't have a drift tune for this car. When I get time, I shall make a drift tune for this one.
Hey @shaunm80 1:31.003 is the best I can get with your Ford GT40 Mark I 15th Anniversary Edition '66 (550PP SS) and if I get everything right, I can get in the high 1:30s and that is the far I can go with your car, thank you :):cheers:.
That is a very good time indeed. For a car that was tuned on SS tyres, it does very well on SH tyres.

Hey @chrisspeed281 1:49.098 at Suzuka, eating these made me go faster :lol:.
images.jpg

I'm doing good , how about you ? Long time not see you friend
could be better, have so much to take care of right now , are struckling to get my wife back again, she has left me because the Ps3 and ps4 have taken control over me so now I dont have any wheel anymore only my ps4 with now controller .

Latest Posts

Back