Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 929 comments
Hi man! First of all thanks for your tunes, as always, amazing job!
This one in particular, is not fitting the PPS for me, maybe because you change the gear ratios? I am stuck at 632.28PP.
Thanks in advance!
Hey, thanks. Appreciate it. I suspect this isn’t the first time it will be mentioned about the pp. I know it has been mentioned in other threads. First thing to check would be power limiter and ballast are set before changing the transmission. I don’t know if it has any effect but pp system is strange at times.

Thank you Bro and sorry to hear you had health issues, hope you stay well my friend and i will have a look at your tunes, was going to have a look before but had my head stuck into making glitchy liveries lol, hope they sort that out too, ok Bro thank you so much 😎

Hey, Thanks, I am sure you'll enjoy the tunes. Hope you are well and everything is good with you.

I have a couple more tunes which I have finished off today but I am on nights tonight for the next 2 nights. I'll get them posted in a few days.
I am good thanks and hope all is well for you now Mate, i am going to have a look now at your tunes, cheers 😎

Hey, thanks. Appreciate it. I suspect this isn’t the first time it will be mentioned about the pp. I know it has been mentioned in other threads. First thing to check would be power limiter and ballast are set before changing the transmission. I don’t know if it has any effect but pp system is strange at times.
Hi again man! it doesnt make any difference putting power limit and ballast before transmission :guilty:. Ive tried a new setup from zero doing what u say and its the same PP.
Can you share the gear ratios you have, to double check?
It has to be that because the 0-400/0-1000 etc doesnt fit with yours neither.
Thanks

Hi again man! it doesnt make any difference putting power limit and ballast before transmission :guilty:. Ive tried a new setup from zero doing what u say and its the same PP.
Can you share the gear ratios you have, to double check?
It has to be that because the 0-400/0-1000 etc doesnt fit with yours neither.
Thanks
You were right. It did have a custom transmission but I forgot to take the image and it was also a little faulty so it has been redesigned. It now has more BHP as I could reduce power restricter by 1% as well. Hope the numbers works for you now.
Thanks for letting me know.

Edit, Appears to be a glitch in this car. Every time you set the transmission, 4th gear will reset and go reeeaally long. Not sure why. It works and it still wins but it is very annoying when you want this gearbox to shift into 5th gear. I have tested it on high speed ring gr4 chilli race and it wins absolutely fine. Hopefully this will get sorted in the next patch so this glitch doesn't happen any more.

Last edited:
BMW M3 '03 600PP

Sports soft tyres
Widebody Kit
1" larger wheels (Wide Rims)
Type A Rear Ring

A really smooth, consistent and easy to drive M3. perfect 50/50 balance with excellent brakes. Enjoy.

Yes... This is my own artwork. I like this particular shade of blue. Be kind..

BMW M3 '03 600PP-1.jpg

BMW M3 '03 600PP-2.jpg

Transmission Settings
Set TS to 300
Set rations as below
Final gear can be adjusted.

BMW M3 '03 600PP-3.jpg

BMW M3 '03 600PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 (550PP)

Sports soft tyres

I hear people wanted a clubman plus event killer. Well, here it is. I completed all three 550PP clubman events with this car.

Regarding this transmission.. Well. Install it but don't think about adjusting it. The PP just jumps from 550 to 572-573 with a single click. Why? who knows!! This is the downside to this tune but it still wins the events anyway so I'm going with it.

Enjoy ticking those events off your completed list.

Oh yeah, GT Auto parts!
1" larger wheels. Thats it.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96 550PP-1.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96 550PP-2.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96 550PP-3.jpg

Last edited:
Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 (500PP)

Sports Hard Tyres
1" larger wheels

A responsive FF car. Really nice at this PP and has pretty neutral balance at mid-high speeds. Fun car which will see a lot of use when more FF events come out for this game. Enjoy.

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 500PP-1.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 500PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 270
Set rations as per below
Final gear can be adjusted.

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 500PP-3.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 500PP-4.jpg

Man you’ve been busy! Never mind more events, this is the kind of gt7 content I want to see! I’ve been looking for a clubman car and a decent 600pp European one so can’t wait to take these for a spin. Thank you for all your work 👍

Man you’ve been busy! Never mind more events, this is the kind of gt7 content I want to see! I’ve been looking for a clubman car and a decent 600pp European one so can’t wait to take these for a spin. Thank you for all your work 👍
I was in the same boat. This car is capable of winning. I am on the look out for another one though. I think the r32 is capable but I am yet to tune that thing up.

Thank you for all that setups in one shot. You made my day!:cheers:
Glad I have made your day. Hope you enjoy them all. I try and post 4-5 tunes in one go as I don't have as much time as I used to when it comes to tuning so I will tend to group them.

I should have another batch of tunes later this week. I have a lovely F40 at 700PP which is being tuned specifically for the 700PP Ferrari events and european races at this level. It is 99% there, just a few finishing touches to do.

Hi there, I was lurking when I found this thread and decided to join the forum for assistance. These tunes look awesome and I’m excited to try them on my cars. With that said, do you plan on doing the Ferrari GTO 84 anytime soon? I got it last week and it’s a beautiful car but difficult to control considering the snap oversteer amongst other factors. Thanks in advance.

Rules of the garage

Please be respectful to all who contribute in this thread
I am still not bilingual so the use of the english language is definitely appreciated
Friendly banter and jokes are most welcome but be careful not to overstep and insult someone.
most importantly... have fun!

If anyone has any car requests, please be aware that my time is not infinite, I don't own all cars and nor can I afford them right now. In time that will change and I will have more credits to facilitate requests. For the time being I am just tuning cars which I like the look off and which are going to useful to most people when they start their GT7 Journey.

With a view of bringing back some of the old garage, here is some wall art from my personal photo collection. Enjoy!

View attachment 1124006
Ah sorry, I didn’t see this post. I’ll ensure to keep checking in from time to time. Thanks nonetheless.

Hi there, I was lurking when I found this thread and decided to join the forum for assistance. These tunes look awesome and I’m excited to try them on my cars. With that said, do you plan on doing the Ferrari GTO 84 anytime soon? I got it last week and it’s a beautiful car but difficult to control considering the snap oversteer amongst other factors. Thanks in advance.
Hey, welcome to the thread. Happy to have you here. That is a beautiful car, loved it in gt6. Unfortunately as you can see by my images. I haven’t had 2.5mil to spare to spend on one car quite yet. It is definitely one I want in the future though.

Sean!
Glad to see you back. Me too. After GTS came out I pulled the plug and have not turned a wheel since. I see you are going to town already and I will definitely be trying some tunes.
Cheers, Pete

PS. Thats my Cobra in Vegas back in the late 90's. I turned 79 couple of days ago, and can't afford those kind of shenanigans any more in retirement

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 (550PP)

Sports soft tyres

I hear people wanted a clubman plus event killer. Well, here it is. I completed all three 550PP clubman events with this car.

Regarding this transmission.. Well. Install it but don't think about adjusting it. The PP just jumps from 550 to 572-573 with a single click. Why? who knows!! This is the downside to this tune but it still wins the events anyway so I'm going with it.

Enjoy ticking those events off your completed list.

Oh yeah, GT Auto parts!
1" larger wheels. Thats it.

View attachment 1132753
View attachment 1132754
View attachment 1132755
Neat. I'll have to try this! Fancy doing one for the Subaru Impreza V6 STI?

Sean!
Glad to see you back. Me too. After GTS came out I pulled the plug and have not turned a wheel since. I see you are going to town already and I will definitely be trying some tunes.
Cheers, Pete

PS. Thats my Cobra in Vegas back in the late 90's. I turned 79 couple of days ago, and can't afford those kind of shenanigans any more in retirement
Thanks, It's good to be back. Nice car, Must have been a dream to drive back then. Probably better on straight roads for acceleration I guess?

Hope your doing well. nice to see you back on the thread.
Neat. I'll have to try this! Fancy doing one for the Subaru Impreza V6 STI?
Which yeah is the V6 STI? I will have a look at it and see what I can do.

Ferrari F40 '92 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres

A glorious Ferrari. Awesome drive and this is definitely the right PP range for it. I went and added another power part after settling on this tune and slightly ruined it and now I can't remove the part so I have to spend more time on mine but this tune is definitely the best version I have found. Enjoy folks.

Ferrari F40 '92 700PP-1.jpg

Ferrari F40 '92 700PP-2.jpg

Transmission settings
Set TS to 350
Set gear ratios as per image below
Set final gear as per track
Can be adjusted

Ferrari F40 '92 700PP-3.jpg

Ferrari F40 '92 700PP-4.jpg

Ferrari Testarossa '91 550PP

Sports Hard Tyres

A low PP Ferrari. A little slidey at times but very easy to control, comfortable to drive and very consistent. A fun car all around.

Not a car to win the clubman cup.. I have tried but it is not grippy enough for those races.

Enjoy.

Ferrari Testarossa '91 550-1.jpg

Ferrari Testarossa '91 550-2.jpg

Ferrari Testarossa '91 550-3.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia '09 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres

A very fast and consistent 458. Really good in the corners. It does have a little slip in the rear but it is definitely controllable and does help cornering at low speed. I have a video on this car on the Ferrari Circuit race at 700PP and it is very dominant. A lovely car all around. Enjoy.

Ferrari 458 Italia 700PP-1.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia 700PP-2.jpg

Transmission Settings
Set TS to 350
Set gear ratios as per images below
Set final gear to suit tracks. Adaptable.

Ferrari 458 Italia 700PP-3.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia 700PP-4.jpg

Hi mate just tried a couple of your tunes and i must say your getting some really good setups out there . Would love you to take on some of the american muscle cars and see if you could tame them from the squirming snap direction change that is often experienced when you accelerate out of a bend.

Hi mate just tried a couple of your tunes and i must say your getting some really good setups out there . Would love you to take on some of the american muscle cars and see if you could tame them from the squirming snap direction change that is often experienced when you accelerate out of a bend.
I guess the garage is a little European heavy right now. I will look at some American cars for sure.

Back