Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 935 comments
Mini-Cooper S '65 350PP

Sports Hard Tyres

A really easy car to drive. Tuned to win the 350PP clubman cup event at Goodwood.

Enjoy!

Mini-Cooper S '65 350pp-1.jpg

Mini-Cooper S '65 350pp-2.jpg

Mini-Cooper S '65 350pp-3.jpg

Nissan R32 GT-R V-Spec II '94 550PP

Sports Soft Tyres
GT Auto:
Wing Type A

An amazing handling car at this PP level. Tested on the Clubman Cup Plus events and it makes them really easy.

Definitely a car which has more potential at a higher PP but that one is for later.

Enjoy the tune!

Nissan R32 GT-R V-Spec II '94 550PP-1.jpg

Nissan R32 GT-R V-Spec II '94 550PP-2.jpg

Nissan R32 GT-R V-Spec II '94 550PP-3.jpg

Last edited:
Long time no see old chap.
So glad to see you're back in the swing of things.

Seeing you making a comeback like this really brought a smile to my face, and brought back some fond memories from the GT6 era.

Looking forward to see what creations you can bring out with the new handling model.

With the new update they're in the used car lot. But I'll definitely have a go at your R32 GTR tune I just saw.
I have it in my garage now. When I have time I will tune it up at 550pp for the clubman events.
Welcome, can i have a tune request for honda s660 PP400 on konfort soft ?
I don’t think I have that one yet. Where did you acquire it?

I am going away for a week from this Saturday so I won’t be tuning much from tomorrow onwards. I did spend a shed load of credits on the used car dealership though. Lots of potential for lovely tunes in the upcoming weeks.

Long time no see old chap.
So glad to see you're back in the swing of things.

Seeing you making a comeback like this really brought a smile to my face, and brought back some fond memories from the GT6 era.

Looking forward to see what creations you can bring out with the new handling model.
Hey. Thanks for the compliment. Yes, gt6 had lots of great memories. Gt7 is getting better and is now paying out decent credits for circuit experience. Gonna try for gold in them sooner than later. I have found this physics model interesting and slowly getting into it. Not tried drift tunes yet though. I am sure you’ll master them before me.

Great to hear from you and hope you enjoy the tunes. Slowly getting the gang back together again.
Hey man I had a BMW m3 I been messing with. Tried your tune out , runs great! Impressive handling on that tune for a rwd. Niice!
Thank you. I do love a good beemer. Rwd German cars can be a lot of fun. We did a competition in gt6 full of bmw cars and it was very fruitful in the tunes that came out. They can be amazing cars at times.

Whilst I have the opportunity I am just making lots of credits with the circuit experience. Definitely the best money maker currently. Yes it’s a one time payment but I have made my way up to 7.6million now. This is going to go a long way for new cars to tune and enjoy. This gets a thumbs up for anyone wanting to make some credits from me.

Sean,
Yeah the SVT Cobra was an amazing car. I got Steve Saleen to drive it on Seattle Intl Raceway back in the day. That guy is a savage beast! He had that softly sprung Cobra wallowing like a pregnant whale?!?! I was riding shotgun, cringing and whimpering!

After that i spent 20K on the suspension with coilover Konies all around and a Panhard bar to keep that solid rear axle in place laterally, ala Z-28 Camaro. Oh, and a torque arm to stop all rotation on the diff. That made it into a bona fide track car that I could drive to and from the track. Also used it to run the Silver State Classic down in Nevada, where they would block off a public highway and run a high speed rally for about 100 miles through the desert. It would only do 160mph on the GPS though?!! I did love that car!
Cheers, Pete

Hello ! Thanks a lot for your awesome settings as always, I've been followed your settings since GT6 and they never disappointed me haha ! I'm also looking for an Honda S660 setting for the 1 hour endurance :)

Hello man! First i want to congratulate you about your good setup.
I would like please if you can make a stable and fast setup for the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 gr3 for all around and for Mount Panorama ( Bathurst). 800 pp
Thanks a lot.

I’d just like some advice what to tune in suspension to make a car grip better? I used to do alignments irl. So I understand suspension stuffs. Just not in relation to raving. Any generic lsd settings to keep the rear end from stepping out would be helpful too. As for transmission. That may as well be Chinese arithmetic. I’ll never understand how to tune that. So for that I’ll just wait on someone to post a tune for whatever car I’m looking for. There are several.

Hey all. Currently away on holiday but I will see about the cars mentioned. I can probably afford the Aston Martin now after my circuit experience blitz.

As for lsd settings. Low is under steer, middle is neutral and higher will generally give oversteer when changing acceleration numbers. You can balance a car somewhat with that. Key settings are always suspension but that is always car dependent.

Thank you Shaun for your tunes. I started using them in GT6 and found that your tunes suit my DS4 driving style.

Do you think the Copen can take out the 1hr enduro?

Thank you Shaun for your tunes. I started using them in GT6 and found that your tunes suit my DS4 driving style.

At 350pp? Maybe not but maybe add on another part to make it 400pp and see how it handles. At such a low pp setting the tune I have already may hold with a little more power.

View attachment 1120573

Gran Turismo 7 Setups

Hello all and welcome to Exeter GT Tuning. Once upon a time ago I had a modest sized tuning garage in GT6 but life got in the way for GT Sport and I didn't have the time or enough energy to keep going with the tuning aspects of that game. For GT7 however, I am definitely going to back and will be posting tunes for cars once more!

I look forward to seeing some of the old people from my previous thread and also new people who are looking for easy to drive cars in GT7.

I will be making the old style tunes that made GT6 more fun to play and as has always been the case, feel free to chat, ask any questions and comment on any of the tunes that will be forthcoming.

In time I will be more open about why I went quiet for so long but for now Hello again everyone! Sorry I was not about for ages and I hope to see a few of you in GT7 in the future.
I remember you from gt6. Im glad to see your back for gt7. Thanks

I remember you from gt6. Im glad to see your back for gt7. Thanks
Thank you. I am happy to be back. It has been a while since I’ve been in the tuning frame of mind. Getting back into it slowly.
Your not the first to notice to lack of American cars. It is definitely something the garage needs. The rs car you want is the latest version?

I tried and struggled greatly. Even on full attack, no fuel saving, I was losing seconds every lap to the leader. Managed to finish 9th, but only because 2 people pitted in on the last lap. Otherwise I was 11th. Fuel saving strat was worse, finishing 18th place. Maybe I just suck at driving it, but it seems to kill it's front tires too quickly. By the time you stop for gas, your tires are nearly full red

I'll also add I used @shaunm80 tune for the R32 at 550pp for that endurance race and won without much trouble. I went full fuel saver and finished with only one pit stop, tires weren't an issue either. Most of the faster cars in that race pit twice

I tried and struggled greatly. Even on full attack, no fuel saving, I was losing seconds every lap to the leader. Managed to finish 9th, but only because 2 people pitted in on the last lap. Otherwise I was 11th. Fuel saving strat was worse, finishing 18th place. Maybe I just suck at driving it, but it seems to kill it's front tires too quickly. By the time you stop for gas, your tires are nearly full red
Thanks for letting me know. I’ll look at trying to use the beat maybe?

Back