Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres

Wide Body Kit
One size larger wheels
Front Aero Type A
Side Type B
Rear Type A
Wing Type B

I love this car, it is ridiculously easy to drive, very fast, extremely safe and sounds amazing. It is a spiritual upgrade from the original RZ for me. I know it is mainly BMW parts underneath that body work but the way thing goes, I am not going to complain at all. A great car that makes winning races at 700PP very easy. Enjoy folks, you'll like this one!!

Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 700PP-1.jpg

Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 700PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set gear ratio as per image below
Set final gear as per my setting below.

Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 700PP-3.jpg

Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 700PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
AMG Mercedes-AMG GT R '17 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Wide Body Kit
Front Aero Type A

I think it has a larger size wheel.. Cant tell from the sheet but the wheels have definitely been changed.

If god belched, it would sound something like this car. This car looks the business too! A very enjoying German sports car that can put a smile on your face. For the first time I experimented with the four wheel steering feature, it works.. that is for sure! trust this car and it will pay you back handsomely with time.

AMG Merc-AMG GT R '17 700pp-1.jpg

AMG Merc-AMG GT R '17 700pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 380
Set gear ratio as per image below
Set final gear as per image also.

AMG Merc-AMG GT R '17 700pp-3.jpg

AMG Merc-AMG GT R '17 700pp-4.jpg

So this is half the cars I had prepared for tuning. As mentioned, I have been grinding harder than a las vegas show girl to save up some credits. Going to be hitting some legendary cars as soon as an old classic catches my eye. The next lot of cars I am working on are going to seem very eclectic but there are a couple of beauties in there I can assure you.

I hope you all enjoy the new tunes and as always, let me know what you think of them. Feedback is always appreciated as I still learning the physics of this game.

For the Kei Car mission race, what is the sort of lap time that is needed to get the win overall? I know that it takes up to the first pit stop before you have a chance of going for 1st place and then you manage the race but what pace does a car need to do that?

So far I have a S660 which runs at 2.30s all day long and a cappuccino car running at 2.32s. They feel nice to drive but I'm not sure they are fast enough.

Volkswagen Golf VII GTI '14 550PP
(Updated 19/6/22)

Sports Hard Tyres
Free choice of wheels and can be sized up.

A fast and responsive GTI for those who love a hot hatch. Definitely feels like it has more grip than SH tyres should give but that's what this car is all about. Enjoy!

This tune has been updated following a few longstanding FF issues with this car. It is now a much smoother drive and has more power thanks to the recent update (and @jc59200 comments).

VW Golf VII GTI '14 550PPv2-1.jpg

VW Golf VII GTI '14 550PPv2-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 260
Set gears as per image below
Set final gear as per below also.

VW Golf VII GTI '14 550PPv2-3.jpg

VW Golf VII GTI '14 550PPv2-4.jpg

Last edited:
Toyota GR Yaris RZ "High performance" '20 600PP

Sports Soft Tyres
one up size wheels

A surprise package. Very small, nimble and extremely quick. Also has 4wd which makes it go like a rat up a drain pipe. I was pleasantly surprised by how this car felt and how stable it was. Hope you all enjoy this little beast.

Toyota GR Yaris RZ %22High performance%22 '20 600pp-1.jpg

Toyota GR Yaris RZ %22High performance%22 '20 600pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 250
Set gear ratios as per image below
Set final gear as needed. Image below will get you to 600PP

Toyota GR Yaris RZ %22High performance%22 '20 600pp-3.jpg

Toyota GR Yaris RZ %22High performance%22 '20 600pp-4.jpg

Honda S660 '15 400PP

Comfort Soft Tyres
Wide Body Kit
one up size wheels made wide

A car which will happily do 1.30s all day long on the mission race. Very stable and easy to drive. This is good for tyre wear. Seems to be the car of choice for this event. Slightly faster than the Suzuki Cappuccino car too.

Honda S660 '15 400pp-1.jpg

Honda S660 '15 400pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 200
Set ratios as per image
Set final gear for mission race.

Honda S660 '15 400pp-3.jpg

Honda S660 '15 400pp-4.jpg

Suzuki Cappuccino '91 400PP

Comfort Soft Tyres

Wide Body Kit
One up size wheels
Front Aero Type B
Side Aero Type B
Rear Type A
Wing Type A

Not quite at the same level of the Honda S660 but it is a very nice car to drive. I would imagine you'll have more luck on the mission race with the Honda but this car feel slightly nicer for me.

Suzuki Cappuccino '91 400PP-1.jpg

Suzuki Cappuccino '91 400pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 200
Set ratios as per image below
Set Final gear for track.

Suzuki Cappuccino '91 400pp-3.jpg

Suzuki Cappuccino '91 400pp-4.jpg

Putting in a request for the S15 touring car at 700pp I use it a ton but mostly for the Le Mans grind race with just a turbo and tranny I’m terrible at tuning so I run it all how it comes stock I’m sure you can have a better go at it than me

Volkswagen Golf VII GTI '14 550PP

Sports Hard Tyres
Free choice of wheels and can be sized up.

A fast and responsive GTI for those who love a hot hatch. Definitely feels like it has more grip than SH tyres should give but that's what this car is all about. Enjoy!

View attachment 1143130
View attachment 1143131

Transmission
Set TS to 260
Set gears as per image below
Set final gear as per below also.

View attachment 1143132
View attachment 1143133
Hell yeah! Finally! I’ve waited a long time for someone to make a tune for this car. U rock :bowdown:

Putting in a request for the S15 touring car at 700pp I use it a ton but mostly for the Le Mans grind race with just a turbo and tranny I’m terrible at tuning so I run it all how it comes stock I’m sure you can have a better go at it than me
I am going to be doing a run of night shifts from tonight but once they are done I will get this car and take a look. Obviously you've gone for the High RPM turbo?

Hell yeah! Finally! I’ve waited a long time for someone to make a tune for this car. U rock :bowdown:
Let me know how it goes for you. I haven't done too many FF cars yet so still finding the right balance for these cars.

Hey Chris! Long time no see! Great to see you back too. How you doing and how you finding the new game?
Hey Shaun, i'm doing good and i like to see all the old Guys here in the Game. The start of the Game was not so good, too many Bugs but i like it more then GT Sport.

Suzuki Cappuccino '91 400PP

Comfort Soft Tyres

Wide Body Kit
One up size wheels
Front Aero Type B
Side Aero Type B
Rear Type A
Wing Type A

Not quite at the same level of the Honda S660 but it is a very nice car to drive. I would imagine you'll have more luck on the mission race with the Honda but this car feel slightly nicer for me.

View attachment 1143146
View attachment 1143147

Transmission
Set TS to 200
Set Final gear for track.

View attachment 1143149
View attachment 1143150
Hi, Ive been using your setups since the Mini, really good to drive and have some fun. The Clio and Cappuccino have been brilliant and good to see some golfs getting attention how about a Mk1 Golf between 450-550 maybe one for short tracks and one for medium, anything from the nineties especially Japanese. Really looking forward to more.

I am going to be doing a run of night shifts from tonight but once they are done I will get this car and take a look. Obviously you've gone for the High RPM turbo?
Yeah high rpm and the racing trans I don’t think manual or racing makes a difference but just in case

@shaunm80 i drove the golf GTI a couple laps around different tracks, including the nürburgring (duh :lol:) and i can say that it performs great! Only small thing that maybe can be adjusted, is when i floor the pedal and steer just a little bit to the left or right, the car starts to break out (slip) in the back.

Last edited:
I’ve finished my nights now till next week. I am planning on spending some time in the next couple of days working on some tunes. A couple of new ones to look at whilst finishing off already prepped cars in my garage.

How is everyone finding the tunes so far? I will check the golf tune to see if I can understand the back end slipping however I suspect it might be intentional for making the front end steer better in slow corners. I’ll try and replicate what you find and confirm.

Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car (690PP)

A race winning (Le Mans 30min race) car.

Racing Hard Tyres

Strategy used.
Run on RH for the first 3 laps on fuel map 6,
Switch onto Intermediate when the rain starts coming until the end.
Stay on fuel map 6
Win is yours.

See note here about car tendencies.

Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) TC 690pp-1.jpg

Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) TC 690pp-2.jpg

Transmission settings
Set TS to 320
Set gear ratios as per image
Set Final gear for Le Mans track

Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) TC 690pp-3.jpg

Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) TC 690pp-4.jpg

Last edited:
Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 (730PP)

Racing Hard Tyres

I have the tune set at 743PP as I was testing it at full pelt around Suzuka track. A very quick car that will run all day long in the 800PP races. Use the restrictors to reduce the PP range when needed for those 730PP races.

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 730PP-1.jpg

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 730PP-2.jpg

Transmission Settings
Set final gear to 340
Set final gear as needed fo tracks.

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 730PP-3.jpg

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 730PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 (800PP)

Racing Hard Tyres

A tune that everyone seems to want to perfect. Not a bad car out the box but this tune gives it a lot more consistency and predictability when used on tracks like Suzuka. This tune (even in my hands) won the 10 lap suzuka race without much stress involved.

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 800pp-1.jpg

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 800pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set final gear as needed.
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 800pp-3.jpg

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 800pp-4.jpg

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 800pp-WinShot.jpg

Last edited:
Subaru Impreza 22B-STi '98 (600PP)

Sports Soft Tyres

Size up wheels in gold. Looks good!

This car doesn't feel like your going as fast as you are but when you see the final lap time it is one of the quickest cars out there. An awesome car.

Subaru Impreza 22B '99 600pp-1.jpg

Subaru Impreza 22B '99 600pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 260
Set gear ratios as per image
Set FG as needed. This tune is slightly long for most tracks but if using on Tokyo it should be set right.
Subaru Impreza 22B '99 600pp-3.jpg

Subaru Impreza 22B '99 600pp-4.jpg

Nissan Z Performance '23 (650PP)

Sports Soft Tyres

Widebody Kit
Front Type A
Wing Type B
Size up wheels. Any brand.

A road car that has 9 gears. Yes.. .9.. I am not sure why. I tuned the gear box to go into 8th gear only as I felt the last gear was not really required. This tune is smooth, consistent and predictable. Very easy to drive and feels safe as anything! An odd car but fun in its own way. Hope you enjoy this one.

Nissan Z Performance '23 650pp-1.jpg

Nissan Z Performance '23 650pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 330
Set final gear as per below and leave it alone forever more.

Nissan Z Performance '23 650pp-3.jpg

Nissan Z Performance '23 650pp-4.jpg

Some real gems hidden in this batch of race cars. That Silvia TC is so good for Le Mans. When driving this car, bear in mind that when entering a long corner, a prod on the brakes is required otherwise it won't get initial turn in. Once you learn the trait of this tune it will definitely make more sense. Works better in the wet than other cars which is why I put this trait in. So stable when there is a bit of the wet stuff going down.

As for the BRZ GT300. Wow.. what a car. A monster at this PP and a must for any garage.

I have a couple more unfinished tunes left to complete but my next group of tunes are looking like a nice set of prancing horses.

Toyota GR Yaris RZ "High performance" '20 600PP

Sports Soft Tyres
one up size wheels

A surprise package. Very small, nimble and extremely quick. Also has 4wd which makes it go like a rat up a drain pipe. I was pleasantly surprised by how this car felt and how stable it was. Hope you all enjoy this little beast.

View attachment 1143138
View attachment 1143139

Transmission
Set TS to 250
Set final gear as needed. Image below will get you to 600PP

View attachment 1143140
View attachment 1143141
Just got done taking this one out to Tokyo in the rain...... what a blast!!!

It does suffer from Mid and Corner exit oversteer in the wet and the final 2 laps, but who cares? It was so much fun and completely catchable. Maybe TCS 1 would solve that "problem" but I was having too much fun to suggest turning it on.

Ran FM1 and pit for rubber and gas at end of lap 6.

Beat Gallo by 1.5 seconds, even after a poor attempt at a pass saw me "wall ride" and cop a 5 sec penalty.

Its down on straight line speed compared to the opposition, but the corners are so much fun when you get them just right.

Best way to earn 825K yet.

I have pictures of my pass on Gallo uploaded to the game, but cant link them here yet.

Bravo mate. Great tune.

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 (730PP)

Racing Hard Tyres

I have the tune set at 743PP as I was testing it at full pelt around Suzuka track. A very quick car that will run all day long in the 800PP races. Use the restrictors to reduce the PP range when needed for those 730PP races.

View attachment 1144520
View attachment 1144521

Transmission Settings
Set final gear to 340
Set final gear as needed fo tracks.

View attachment 1144522
View attachment 1144523
Hello man, thanks a lot, good tune. I just don't put 100 kg for the ballast and the car is very sane at 800 pp for me.

Just got done taking this one out to Tokyo in the rain...... what a blast!!!

It does suffer from Mid and Corner exit oversteer in the wet and the final 2 laps, but who cares? It was so much fun and completely catchable. Maybe TCS 1 would solve that "problem" but I was having too much fun to suggest turning it on.

Ran FM1 and pit for rubber and gas at end of lap 6.

Beat Gallo by 1.5 seconds, even after a poor attempt at a pass saw me "wall ride" and cop a 5 sec penalty.

Its down on straight line speed compared to the opposition, but the corners are so much fun when you get them just right.

Best way to earn 825K yet.

I have pictures of my pass on Gallo uploaded to the game, but cant link them here yet.

Bravo mate. Great tune.
Thank you. This car is definitely a nice car to drive. It was tuned with TCS 1 so I never had any traction issues but I know some people prefer to drive with TCS 0. If you needed you could extent the final gear a little for that race as it wouldn't hurt the tune at all.
Hello man, thanks a lot, good tune. I just don't put 100 kg for the ballast and the car is very sane at 800 pp for me.
The ballast was added to make this car suitable for 730PP races without sacrificing power. The balance of the car naturally isn't bad at all so removing the ballast is a good call if you want to run it in 800pp races.

This car is definitely top 3 or 4 in the GT3 car (for me anyway) selection right now. really consistent and a lot of fun to drive. I still have lots of these cars to work on so might change my mind on that later but for now, definitely a top car.

Back