Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 926 comments
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 (800PP)

Racing Hard Tyres

A tune that everyone seems to want to perfect. Not a bad car out the box but this tune gives it a lot more consistency and predictability when used on tracks like Suzuka. This tune (even in my hands) won the 10 lap suzuka race without much stress involved.

View attachment 1144524
View attachment 1144525

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set ratios as per image below
Set final gear as needed.
View attachment 1144526
View attachment 1144527
View attachment 1144528
Hey man such à great tune !!! I put the downforce front and back at the minimum and she's always very sane and fast !!! Thanks a lot mate...!

Hey man such à great tune !!! I put the downforce front and back at the minimum and she's always very sane and fast !!! Thanks a lot mate...!
Thanks. I do love that this car makes the GT3 races just that little bit easier and more fun. If only I was having more luck with the GT3 Ferrari with this regard. That car is one tricky customer. Not sure how it was so bad stock but trying to make it feel fast and safe is one mammoth task.

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 (630pp)

Racing Hard Tyres

A easy to drive 458 Italia Gr.4 race car. Easy win on the chilli races.

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 630pp-1.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 630pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set final gear to 280
Set ratio as per image below
Set final gear.

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 630pp-3.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 630pp-4.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 630pp-WinShot.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 (700pp)

Racing Soft Tyres

A race winning Gr.4 car for those 10 lap races.

Really good tyre wear and fuel usage on this car. I used fuel mode 1 for 1 lap only then switched onto mode 6 for the rest of the race. Made it an really easy win for the race.

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 700pp-1.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 700pp-2.jpg

Transmission

Set top speed to 300
set ratio as per image below
Set final gear as per image.

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 700pp3.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 700pp-4.jpg
Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 700pp-WinShot.jpg

Ferrari LaFerrari (780pp)

Sports Soft Tyres

A easy to drive LaFerrari. a small warning though, slow in, fast out for the majority of corners. If you throw this thing into a corner at a silly speed, it will slide and make it tricky for hit those apexes. Once you've given this tune a go you will see what I mean. A really nice car in my opinion and handles pretty good for something that has 1000bhp.

Ferari LaFerrari 780pp-1.jpg

Ferari LaFerrari 780pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set top speed to 400
Set final gear.

Ferari LaFerrari 780pp-3.jpg

Ferari LaFerrari 780pp-4.jpg

Last edited:
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 (600PP)

Sports Medium Tyres

A really nice classic that drives awesomely. Not my favourite Ferrari shape but from the back all you see is the set of 4 exhausts so its all good! headphone users are in for a treat! Enjoy.

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 600PP-1.jpg

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 600PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set final gear

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 600PP-3.jpg

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 600PP-4.jpg

Next lot of cars to be worked on are a bunch of Porsche's. Including the one currently in the classic dealership. My plan is to do sets of cars for you guys which I hope you’ll all enjoy.

There is going to be a Lamborghini batch, British cars of all brands, American cars and at some point another Japanese cars of all pp ranges and drive trains. Stay tuned as there is a lot more to come.

Appreciate your tunes!... I make slight adjustments to fit my drive style but they been getting me firsts.
Think you can hook up the 911 Carrera RS CS (930) '95 in your next tunes? good looks!

Appreciate your tunes!... I make slight adjustments to fit my drive style but they been getting me firsts.
Think you can hook up the 911 Carrera RS CS (930) '95 in your next tunes? good looks!
It is already prepared and ready for tuning. I have a nice group of cars ready. Just need to spend some time on it now

Happy Ferrari day to you too!

So you're doing tunes by batches? That's quite interesting! Since Lambo is next, may I request a quick look at the Maserati Gran Turismo S? It's my favorite italian car :lol:

I tested all your tunes from the previous page and I'm in love with them, most especially the tunes for Golf, Polo and Yaris. :cheers:

Happy Ferrari day to you too!

So you're doing tunes by batches? That's quite interesting! Since Lambo is next, may I request a quick look at the Maserati Gran Turismo S? It's my favorite italian car :lol:

I tested all your tunes from the previous page and I'm in love with them, most especially the tunes for Golf, Polo and Yaris. :cheers:
Hey. I use to do tunes in batches for GT6 and it makes sense at the moment given the time I have that I just do a larger batch of tunes in one go, rather than one at a time.

Thanks for testing out all the tunes, I appreciate that a lot. Glad you liked the Yaris tune, it is definitely a cool little car.

I can definitely give the Maserati a look over when I do the Lambo cars. I finally managed to pick up it from the used car dealership a few days ago as I couldn't really afford it the first time around.

Nissan Z Performance '23 (650PP)

Sports Soft Tyres

Widebody Kit
Front Type A
Wing Type B
Size up wheels. Any brand.

A road car that has 9 gears. Yes.. .9.. I am not sure why. I tuned the gear box to go into 8th gear only as I felt the last gear was not really required. This tune is smooth, consistent and predictable. Very easy to drive and feels safe as anything! An odd car but fun in its own way. Hope you enjoy this one.

View attachment 1144537
View attachment 1144538

Transmission
Set TS to 330
Set gear ratios as per image below
Set final gear as per below and leave it alone forever more.

View attachment 1144539
View attachment 1144540
Really impressed with the the S15 spec nissan and this Z performance , power with grip. How about similar with one or both of the Amuse cars, quite inexpensive compared to some.

Really impressed with the the S15 spec nissan and this Z performance , power with grip. How about similar with one or both of the Amuse cars, quite inexpensive compared to some.
Thanks, appreciate the great feedback. That Nissan z was a very interesting car and probably one I should use more. Certainly a drivers car if you want to go safe and fast. I found the s15 awesome for the le Sarthe race, made it a pleasure to drive that track.

I will get those amuse cars at some point for sure. I hope they are as good as the Nissan z in regards of overall performance.

Thanks, appreciate the great feedback. That Nissan z was a very interesting car and probably one I should use more. Certainly a drivers car if you want to go safe and fast. I found the s15 awesome for the le Sarthe race, made it a pleasure to drive that track.

I will get those amuse cars at some point for sure. I hope they are as good as the Nissan z in regards of overall performance.
Agree about the Nissan Z, a very solid drive gives you confidence. The Amuse cars and have a strong connection to S2000 and the Z, hope they have the same characteristics and strengths. Good luck, look forward to the tunes when you have time

So that is the majority of the Porsche cars I wanted to publish. A couple didn't make the cut as I wasn't 100% happy with them. I was getting really close with the Carrera GT '04 at 700pp and also the porsche Gr.3 RSR car but they just don't feel satisfactory. I will have to continue with those.

The GT1 race car from the dealership is going to need more work too, Lots of work man crawling over the flat roof today making lots of noise so I couldn't concentrate properly and gave up.

Gonna finish off these towards the end of the week as I really want to have a complete set of Porsche's in my garage. I may also add in a little Ferrari surprise that just dropped into the dealership today.. A cool 8 million but what a car! I am going to enjoy that one.

I know you are going to love these cars, they all feel great and are seriously easy to drive. Safe as houses and fast for their PP ratings.

Ferrari LaFerrari (780pp)

Sports Soft Tyres

A easy to drive LaFerrari. a small warning though, slow in, fast out for the majority of corners. If you throw this thing into a corner at a silly speed, it will slide and make it tricky for hit those apexes. Once you've given this tune a go you will see what I mean. A really nice car in my opinion and handles pretty good for something that has 1000bhp.

View attachment 1146143
View attachment 1146144

Transmission
Set top speed to 400
Set final gear.

View attachment 1146145
View attachment 1146146
Great tune, and with SS tires no less. Unfortunately, this car was above my driving skill. I modified it for the Sardegna money maker, which required RH tires and aero for me to survive, but I did just win it. It also took a bit of de-tuning before I could get 5 laps out of it. It was a fun ride, and a bit more challenging than the 787b and such.

Great tune, and with SS tires no less. Unfortunately, this car was above my driving skill. I modified it for the Sardegna money maker, which required RH tires and aero for me to survive, but I did just win it. It also took a bit of de-tuning before I could get 5 laps out of it. It was a fun ride, and a bit more challenging than the 787b and such.
Thanks. This one took a little while but I was suitably pleased with it. A great man once said it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning :)

Back