Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 926 comments
Bac Mono '16

This setup is specific for the Trial Mountain 1hr endurance race in the mission section.

I drove quite sloppily at times and have many barrier penalties and still won easily. A easy and safe car to drive at its limit and will win this event effortlessly.

I also applied a few of the decals that were kindly made onto this car. I must say it looks pretty good. Devonshire flag to go along side all that britishness. Hope you enjoy this one folks!

Bac Mono '16 Trial Mountain 686pp-1.jpg

Bac Mono '16 Trial Mountain 686pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 270
Set ratios as per image
Set final gear for track. (specific for TM)

Bac Mono '16 Trial Mountain 686pp-3.jpg

Bac Mono '16 Trial Mountain 686pp-4.jpg
Bac Mono '16 Trial Mountain WinShot.jpg

Ferrari 250 Berlinetta passo corto '61 550PP

Sports Hard Tyres

This car handles terrible in stock form, a real travesty for a car that looks this good! It is now an easy to drive cruising car that feels fast for its age. Not as fast as other cars in this PP range but you will certainly enjoy driving this beauty!

Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo corto '61 550pp-1.jpg

Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo corto '61 550pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 220
Set gear ratios as per image
Set final gear

Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo corto '61 550pp-3.jpg
Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo corto '61 550pp-4.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoy these tunes everyone. The Bac Mono feels really nice to drive and if you did drop 8 million on the Ferrari 250 GT, well congratulations because you have a truly beautiful machine that handles awesome now. The WRX tune is certainly a fast gr.3 car if anyone is still struggling with any 800pp races in the game.

This game is definitely credit heavy for us tuners as I am currently spending them as quickly as I earn them. Definitely worth it though as I know it helps you all out with races and events.

Last edited:
Your LaFerrari tune is absolutely perfect, on sport softs as well no less. Would like to see your take on the FXX K when and if you get to it.
Thanks, it is an awesome car. Definitely one that will eek out consistent lap times. I tried to keep it as close to road car spec rather than giving it drive club physics.

I will get this car eventually, I have been saving up recently for the classic cars but I will take a look at fxx and see what I think.

Update: I dropped some credits on it. Gonna need to do some more grinding now. Down to 8 mill which isn’t a lot these days with those legend dealer cars teasing me all the time.

Last edited:
Hey mate! I was just wondering if you could possibly do a Gr.4 Veyron BoP Tune? I just can’t get my head around this one! Hope you’re having a lovely day!

By the way, I used some of you’re tunes and my god they are amazing! Keep up the good work my friend! You’re doing very well! 😇

Hey mate! I was just wondering if you could possibly do a Gr.4 Veyron BoP Tune? I just can’t get my head around this one! Hope you’re having a lovely day!

By the way, I used some of you’re tunes and my god they are amazing! Keep up the good work my friend! You’re doing very well! 😇
Hey, Thank you very much. Glad you are enjoying my efforts. Still learning every day but very pleased with how the tunes are going so far really. I probably won't have time to get this tune done right now as I don't own this car, plus I need to start saving up again as I am spending alot of the new tunes already :scared:. I am currently working through a load of other tunes which are already prepared. One day I will get to this car though. Sorry I can't help at this point in time though.

Aston Martin DB5 '64 600PP

Sports Soft Tyres

An iconic bond car. handled terribly in stock form which is not Bond at all. Much easier to drive with some of that rear end movie magic flicker when you want it. An enjoyable tune. Not the fastest tune but definitely one to have fun it and pretend your 007 chasing those bad guys down.

Aston Martin DB5 '64 600pp-1.jpg

Aston Martin DB5 '64 600pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 260
Set ratios as per image
Set FG as per image below.

Aston Martin DB5 '64 600pp-3.jpg

Aston Martin DB5 '64 600pp-4.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT '04 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres

A nicely tuned Carrera GT. Took me a while to get this to a stage which I was happy to publish but it is here now. A bit like the La Ferrari. Not a car you throw into corners at full speed but it will repay you with an excellent lap when you keep it sensible. An awesome car that is worthy of inclusion in this game.

Porsche Carrera GT '04 700pp-1.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT '04 700pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 330
Set ratios as per image
Set final gear as per image

Porsche Carrera GT '04 700pp-3.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT '04 700pp-4.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 600PP

Sports Soft Tyres

Wide Body Kit
Sized up wheels

I found this car looking like a sad puppy in the depth of my garage. It saw that all its mates had some attention and it was left in the dark all alone. After a little affection and a tummy rub it feels a lot better and is back to be happy once more. Also, I didn't feel like I had enough Porsche cars in my garage so I added another one for good measure. Definitely one to enjoy!

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 600pp-1.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 600pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set ratio as per image
Set FG as per image

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 600pp-3.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 600pp-4.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 550PP

Sports Hard Tyres

Wide Body Kit

I haven't tested this car yet on the clubman cup races but this is the tune that I intended to use for the newer ones myself. It definitely has the pace and ease of drive about it.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 550pp-1.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 550pp-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 280
Set ratios as per image
Set FG as per image.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 550pp-3.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 550pp-4.jpg

Last edited:
Thats all the tunes I have time to get completed right now. I still have 10 tunes in my garage that are prepared but not ready for publishing. Some of them are going to be epic if I can just find the final magic settings. I was hoping for the BMW-McLaren car to be in perfect shape but its only 98% done for me. It hasn't passed the Suzuka test yet so gonna keep working on that.

I have quite a few race cars actually that are nearly there but not quite. They are strange beasts at times but they always get there in the end.

Hopefully you all enjoy the newest tunes and feel free to leave any comments or reviews of them. Gonna be in work the next couple of days/nights so i'll get some more tunes ready towards the end of this week.

Subaru WRX Gr.3 723PP

A tune specifically for @MOTRAIN79. Here is your BOP tune without turbo or transmission. Hopefully it will suit your style.

View attachment 1149256
View attachment 1149257View attachment 1149258
B
Subaru WRX Gr.3 723PP

A tune specifically for @MOTRAIN79. Here is your BOP tune without turbo or transmission. Hopefully it will suit your style.

View attachment 1149256
View attachment 1149257View attachment 1149258
Thanks man, really appreciate the help and effort.
Enjoy these tunes everyone. The Bac Mono feels really nice to drive and if you did drop 8 million on the Ferrari 250 GT, well congratulations because you have a truly beautiful machine that handles awesome now. The WRX tune is certainly a fast gr.3 car if anyone is still struggling with any 800pp races in the game.

This game is definitely credit heavy for us tuners as I am currently spending them as quickly as I earn them. Definitely worth it though as I know it helps you all out with races and events.
Really appreciate the tunes and the WRX feels great, thanks for the special tune for me!

Keep up the awesome work!

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 550PP

Sports Hard Tyres

Wide Body Kit

I haven't tested this car yet on the clubman cup races but this is the tune that I intended to use for the newer ones myself. It definitely has the pace and ease of drive about it.

View attachment 1150288
View attachment 1150289

Transmission
Set TS to 280
Set ratios as per image
Set FG as per image.

View attachment 1150290
View attachment 1150291
Keep doing some of the ordinary cars too please, I cant afford the luxury motors too often, the tunes suit my style very much so please dont stop. Thanks for all the time you put in to it.

Keep doing some of the ordinary cars too please, I cant afford the luxury motors too often, the tunes suit my style very much so please dont stop. Thanks for all the time you put in to it.
I will have less expensive tunes coming up. I know some of these cost a lot but keep doing the high paying races and you’ll get them.

I've asked this in a few other tuning threads with no response from anyone.

Does no one tune Gr.2 cars? Specifically The GT-R Nismo GT500 '16, NSX Concept-GT '16, or the Lexus RC F GT500 '16 for Nurburgring Nordschleife. My fastest time so far is with the NSX at 5:36.903 but I know it can go faster. Setting up the gearing seems to be my biggest issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully someone will reply. I haven't gotten a single reply on this issue yet from anyone and there is nothing in the search menu that specifically has a tune for a Gr. 2 vehicle.

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 700PP

Racing Medium Tyres

A really fast Gr.4 race car. Old school but capable.

View attachment 1150255
View attachment 1150256

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Adjust ratios as per image below
Set final gear to suit track.

View attachment 1150257
View attachment 1150258
This thing is epic. Destroys the competition in the Le Mans race. Got one that was real wet...... got an extra lap on on all bar one of the AI.

Made a livery for the car too with some Exeter GT love. You can find it by searching ExeterGT.

Great job.

Last edited:
I've asked this in a few other tuning threads with no response from anyone.

Does no one tune Gr.2 cars? Specifically The GT-R Nismo GT500 '16, NSX Concept-GT '16, or the Lexus RC F GT500 '16 for Nurburgring Nordschleife. My fastest time so far is with the NSX at 5:36.903 but I know it can go faster. Setting up the gearing seems to be my biggest issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully someone will reply. I haven't gotten a single reply on this issue yet from anyone and there is nothing in the search menu that specifically has a tune for a Gr. 2 vehicle.
hey, this class of car is not one I am currently working on. Mainly beacause I don’t drive them right now and have no races to tune/test on. Once we get those events I think you’ll find a few tunes coming out. My focus right now is general road car, gr.4 and gr.3 and racing cars. gr.2 cars are a little way off for me right now unfortunately.

This thing is epic. Destroys the competition in the Le Mans race. Got one that was real wet...... got an extra lap on on all bar one of the AI.

Made a livery for the car too with some Exeter GT love. You can find it by searching ExeterGT.

Great job.
What strategy did you use? I am guessing you had to switch onto wet tyres?

good to know that this tune works well as an all around tune.

FM6 short shift. Pit end of lap 3. Got plenty of rain so then went inters and extreme fuel save to get 4 laps on the 2nd stint.

Due to my work pattern this week I haven't had much time since my last tune publication to tune up cars. I did complete an Ferrari F50 a few days ago and that car is sitting in my PS5 for when I have more tunes ready to go with it.

The F50 is a beautiful car and handles really well at 700PP on SS tyres. It will keep up with the other Ferraris and Porsches at this PP level as well. Gonna spend some time in the next couple of days trying to get more tunes completed so expect this car out sometime soon.

Back