Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 929 comments
Fair enough.

Admitedly, it is very fun to control the car with less grip, so I’ll keep the tune in my collection for tracks where straight line speed is more important.

Do you happen to have any rally tunes btw?
I have one rally tune on rh tyres but no dirt tunes. The rh tune is my go to tune for the rally events on race tracks.

Great to see you’re still around and as productive as ever! Love the CLK tune, now my grind car, and that Yaris just wiped the floor with the turbo races

BMW M3 '03 700PP

Engine: Z4 GT3 engine
Sports Soft Tyres
Widebody Car
Size up wheels (Wide)

An easy to drive 700PP monster that will crush any road event at this level. Safe, fast and massive acceleration from the GT3 engine swap. A must to have in your garage for sure!

View attachment 1166238
View attachment 1166239

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set gear ratios as per image
Set FG.

View attachment 1166240
View attachment 1166241

The proof in the pudding

View attachment 1166237
This gobbled up le sarthe 700pp, reaches approx 200mph no problem... tcs0.Took it to sardegna, and that was another story... :D. Has to keep feathering the throttle, so difficult to get momentum, apart from the main straight.

Can only assume you run tc1 or more on tighter circuits?

I was running with RH, god knows how you got on with sports tyres!

Mclaren tune is spot on.

Last edited:
Mercedes-AMG GT R '17 700PP (Ultra Lightweight Edition)

Widebody Kit
Sports Soft Tyres
(same as the original parts list but with addition enhanced mechanical parts)

I have received some level 5 parts for this car and thought I would enhance and make this tune a little better for the new version I have. The original one is still good if you don't have Weight Reduction stage 5 but if you do, use this tune instead as it makes it more reactive and fun.

View attachment 1166267
View attachment 1166268

Transmission
Set TS to 360
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1166269
View attachment 1166270

Winning race

View attachment 1166266
A thing of beauty, lookswise and driving experience, simply gorgeous looking car imo. Just won Sardegna with this, albeit it on easy, but with no tcs. mid 27 mins, made a few mistakes due to lapses in concentration.. I'm a pretty average driver , and determined to use each car with 0 tcs, so this was a good learning experience in throttle control, as this beast has potential to throw the back out, albeit much more manageable compared to the m3 engine swap edition. Setting easy to run 'underpowerd' cars and effecitvely use it as well paid road test... Car was weighing in at 745pp for the race.

Didn;t restrict, used ballast as listed. Also installed Special Edition Titanium Connecting Rods I had in stock for an extra 30 bhp. Didn;t optimise gears, was only just getting into 7th, so could have improved acceleration and times a bit. Racing hards of course. Removed lag to help with fuel, noticeable difference in acceleration without it. I had optimised gears for this race using the turbo lag, but removed and restarted race when it was drinking fuel :D. Ran fm6, 3 stops, down to last 0.1-0.3 on each stop. Accelation all the way through is astonishing for a road car (albeit supercar territory of course) all the way through, particularly with the lag installed.Simply not letup once it gets going.

Enjoying your tunes, intend on working through them, starting with most recent. Cheers!

ps just took it for a couple of laps on the ring, great experience!

Last edited:
Hello Shaun!

Will be doing a review of this version on my holidays, but just by mere curiosity did a detuned version (no high RPM MrT and power output to 87) to 700PP for LM and had the most bizarre race of all the races I've done on this circuit... Will give more details on the full review!

The point being, just to let you know that the Suzuki is highly competitive on this PP level... May be a good choice for grind the LM... while raining... with a car with no roof... :D

TY! 👍
I can't wait to see the review for this one. this car was pretty easy and quick to tune up so i did wonder if it was a tune that worked for me and not for others? Good to hear it is competitive though which is always nice.
Great to see you’re still around and as productive as ever! Love the CLK tune, now my grind car, and that Yaris just wiped the floor with the turbo races
Hey, Great to see you! Oh yeah, I'm still around. Due to work I am not quite as productive as I use to be but I do try to tune up new cars when I have some days off.

The CLK is my grind car too on sardegna road track. It is really nice to drive, safe and consistent which is pretty much what all my old gt6 tunes use to be like. My style hasn't changed at all really, just the physics make some cars more interesting than others. I tried out the Yaris with the 2JZ engine and wow, it really is fun on the turbo sports races. only 3 seconds slower than the Nismo GTR which is a 700PP tune. I was surprised that a car with 50PP less would be so competitive.
B80
This gobbled up le sarthe 700pp, reaches approx 200mph no problem... tcs0.Took it to sardegna, and that was another story... :D. Has to keep feathering the throttle, so difficult to get momentum, apart from the main straight.

Can only assume you run tc1 or more on tighter circuits?

I was running with RH, god knows how you got on with sports tyres!

Mclaren tune is spot on.
The way my cars are tuned as designed to be useful on the next tyre up. I don't really do that myself as I have my goto tunes for race car events. McLaren GTR, BMW Fina car, CLK, Silvia, Alfa 155. I do appreciate that others try these events in other cars though as I am always impressed that they get wins from road cars in racing car events. The BMW is basically a race car but I just tuned it to beat the 700PP road tyre events easily.

As for sardegna.. truly brave to try that tune there. I applaud your endeavours on that one. I always use TC1 for any car/race. It is the only aid I use though and everything else is turned off.
B80
A thing of beauty, lookswise and driving experience, simply gorgeous looking car imo. Just won Sardegna with this, albeit it on easy, but with no tcs. mid 27 mins, made a few mistakes due to lapses in concentration.. I'm a pretty average driver , and determined to use each car with 0 tcs, so this was a good learning experience in throttle control, as this beast has potential to throw the back out, albeit much more manageable compared to the m3 engine swap edition. Setting easy to run 'underpowerd' cars and effecitvely use it as well paid road test... Car was weighing in at 745pp for the race.

Didn;t restrict, used ballast as listed. Also installed Special Edition Titanium Connecting Rods I had in stock for an extra 30 bhp. Didn;t optimise gears, was only just getting into 7th, so could have improved acceleration and times a bit. Racing hards of course. Removed lag to help with fuel, noticeable difference in acceleration without it. I had optimised gears for this race using the turbo lag, but removed and restarted race when it was drinking fuel :D. Ran fm6, 3 stops, down to last 0.1-0.3 on each stop. Accelation all the way through is astonishing for a road car (albeit supercar territory of course) all the way through, particularly with the lag installed.Simply not letup once it gets going.

Enjoying your tunes, intend on working through them, starting with most recent. Cheers!

ps just took it for a couple of laps on the ring, great experience!
I agree with you. This AMG car is so nice to look at. It is definitely a fuel monster and it will also burn through oil due to the turbo boost this thing has. I like how the 4 wheel steering helps this car for the low speed corners but doesn't sacrifice too much balance on the faster corners. You can change the gear box if you want but as you found, the higher range gears use a lot more fuel. I felt that 6th gear was more than enough for most tracks so just left it. For races where fuel isn't an issue I would probably have a track specific gear box though.

AMG Mercedes-AMG GT3 '16 800PP

Racing Medium Tyres

This car feels really nice around Suzuka and is safe to drive at the limit. A really nice option should you want to try a different GT3 model for those races. It isn't the top Gr.3 car but it will put a smile on your face.

View attachment 1167178
View attachment 1167179

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set FG as image.

This transmission is the basis for the 730PP version too.

View attachment 1167180
View attachment 1167181
Wonderful tune! Super stable I can thrash this around with no fear now and beautifully performant too. Not my fastest lapper in the WGT 800 series but close and super super fun to drive. Love the engine tone.

Thanks for another amazing tune.

If anyone doesn’t have a mr2 gt-s 97 from the ucd yet, buy one today. It is the one of the better engine swap cars I’ve come across so far. will be publishing this pocket rocket car later. it’s been a good week since I’ve published a few cars but will be getting some completed this morning before my next lot of night shifts start.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 650PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Engine: Audi R8 4.2
Sports Soft Tyres
Wide Body Kit
Rear Wing aero part

This is the one of the best engine swap cars I have come across so far. It handles awesomely, it is really fast and unbelievable stable. A real pocket rocket car now in terms of what this car can do. Drive it to its limit and it won't skip a beat. Enjoy!

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 650PP-1.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 650PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 280
Set FG. Can be adjusted.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 650PP-3.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 650PP-4.jpg

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 700PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Sports Soft Tyres

Engine: Nismo GTR
Wide Body Kit
Sized up Wide Rims
Rear Wing (Aero)

This car is a odd one. It doesn't feel terrible as in it will win any road race (sports tyres) that you enter it in, it will take corners and not kill you in the process and goes like a rat up a drainpipe in a straight line. I am sure that some of you will tinker with this to make it more your style. I am not 100% happy with the overall feel but in terms of what my cars are designed to do, as in stable, fast, safe, race winners in multiple events. it actually does this job perfectly. Let me know what you all think of this one.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 700PP-1.jpg

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 700PP-5.jpg

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 700PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set FG. Can be adjusted when needed.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 700PP-3.jpg

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 700PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping to have a more constructive morning with tuning but my brain wasn't quite with it today. More tunes will be coming in the near future but for now, enjoy these two cars and I look forward to seeing what you make of them.

three cars were close to being done but I wasn't happy with the balance of them. Gr.4 vantage V8 and two additional engine swaps. The GR86 RZ '21 with the 2JZ is sooo close but just not consistent enough for me. Needs me to be in peak condition to iron out that one. For sure you'll enjoy it when I do perfect it as it is such a cool engine swap car.

Last edited:
Hello Shaun!

Will be doing a review of this version on my holidays, but just by mere curiosity did a detuned version (no high RPM MrT and power output to 87) to 700PP for LM and had the most bizarre race of all the races I've done on this circuit... Will give more details on the full review!

The point being, just to let you know that the Suzuki is highly competitive on this PP level... May be a good choice for grind the LM... while raining... with a car with no roof... :D

TY! 👍

I can't wait to see the review for this one. this car was pretty easy and quick to tune up so i did wonder if it was a tune that worked for me and not for others? Good to hear it is competitive though which is always nice.
Hi Shaun!

As previously said, now on holidays, the review on the SZ by points:

• Race at LM700 detuned version, no high MrT and power output adjusted
The car handling is flawless, great control, cornering grip and rotation is excellent. FM is very good on 6, enough for 4 laps with no need to change tyres. Done on RH and no loss of grip noted, added with the bonus of lasting longer... But now the reason why I said it was one of the most bizarre races:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220703172300.jpg

See the 21 seconds gap? Seems so little for such a long race, right? The reason is very simple: HEAVY RAIN IN THE ENTIRE RACE!!!!
It was a nightmare! Had to do a full lap at 60mph on super heavy rain (Racing Hards) and watching everyone passing me like there was no tomorrow... When finally arrived at the pit changed to Intermediates and managed to get from 2nd to last to 1st... While driving like a maniac! Being said, the car handled great!

Now to the 2nd part:

• Race at Sardegna 800PP tune as is only changed BB to 0
OK, now this one is hard to explain/review, so gonna do a bit different of the points:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220707211757.jpg

The high RPM Turbo (for me) it ruins the car!, I know, seems a bit harsh, but le me explain:

• The Turbo indeed gives the car a big boost, but it kills many aspects of it, meaning, the FM is a bit bad, even on 6 had to do 3 pistops and ran out of fuel on the last corner before the finish line...
  • The lag/boost kick the car has makes the front lift (strongly believe its related to fact this car has low downforce settings and not from your tune) causing a very strange understeer and almost losing mid-cornering capability. This also affected the braking/brake balance, so had to change it back to 0 in order to gain some braking power...
  • It felt to me like all the car weight was in back, giving good traction for early acceleration on corner exit, but almost losing the car steering...
In conclusion (and sorry for being a long and boring readind post) you tune is superb indeed, it is a shame that the car is not up to the challenge and to cope with more power... But removing the turbo is another story... :mischievous:
In the end it's a VGT right?

TY Shaun!! 👍

Last edited:
Hey mate! I wanted to share those pics a long time ago. Really enjoying all the tunes here. You and every other tuner is what makes this game alive and worth :lol:

I call this Vintage American Itasha!
cBt8E2t.png

Very fun car. The sound, the design... and it's quite quick on Watkins Glen too!

The NSX is beautiful and the tune is perfect for the 600pp races. The AMG it's a beast on Green Hell. Even on rain it feels nice to drive.
l7bq5yy.png

6fNXwmS.png

I just tried the Suzuki VGT Gr.3 tune. I'm gonna agree with @cbarbosa . The car is very fast and I can catch the Viper on Watkins Glen, but it's not very fuel efficient. I love it though. Since it's stable, there's a certain charming passing big GT3 cars while driving a roadster :sly:

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (800PP)

Racing Medium Tyres
Hello Shaun!

Took some time, but finally was able to do a review on this particular BM, since it's one of my favourite racecar in game and IRL...
So here it is:

• 800PP - all settings as indicated, only changed RM to RH
Gran Turismo™ 7_20220709202253.jpg

1. Race strategy - 2 pitstops for fuel and same tyres all the way to the end​
  2. Out of this world overall grip, the same RH for all the 15 laps performed superbly, both on low and high speed corners.​
  3. Even on the last laps, half of bar worn, still managed to maintain grip on acceleration corner exiting.​
  4. No understeer or oversteer noted, both low and high gears, no mid cornering understeer, no lost of control (snap oversteer) on any braking situation.​
  5. Superb top speed​
  6. 1st and 2nd gears are tuned to perfection, for some may feel a bit sluggish, but they have a meaning - avoid snap oversteer!​
The race went flawless and, however while doing the laps on this circuit felt something was wrong, felt the car had so much power and top speed to give and this circuit was just not long enough...

So, did another race at LM 800PP...

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220710101102.jpg

And OMG, what a monster of a car!! On FM1, the car feels like a spaceship, once you passed 1st and 2nd gears the turbo kicks in (no lag) and it becomes wild! It does both the straights of Mulsanne in a blink of and eye... :eek:

So, overall, if I already liked this car, now I want to drive it 24H straight! :lol:

Amazing tune once again! 👍

PS: I know my reviews are 99% of times on race cars, but it's what I really like to drive in GT... Gonna try to do some of normal road cars... :)

@shaunm80 - Can I make a small request? Maybe you could have a look at the Ford GT racecar one day? I have a tremendous curiosity of driving a tuned version of that car... TY! :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i have no idea how to get a engine to swap.I do the daily mileage every day but with the roulette tickets i get always the lowest credits or useless parts :confused:

Hi everyone, i have no idea how to get a engine to swap.I do the daily mileage every day but with the roulette tickets i get always the lowest credits or useless parts :confused:
Only way I'm afraid, since they patched recent glitch.

That was me 90% of the time when the roulette give away was going on. Keep going with the spins. I assume you have done all the menus. You get 1 engine with the authentic ticket they give you for the extra menus.

Right then folks. Today is the day to hit the UCD and pick up your Mazda RX7 FD cars for the 787 engine swap tunes. (perhaps buy 2..)

I have a couple of tunes coming up for this car and it looks awesome, sounds even awesomer and it isn't half bad to drive either!

A couple of the FF engine swap tunes have been sorted (finally). Its been a little while but I have been productive this morning.

BMW M4 Safety Car 650PP

Sports Soft Tyres

A fun and easy to drive BMW. Im sure there are some police liveries out there if you want to imagine your a police car as the lights flash.

BMW M4 Safety Car 650PP-1.jpg

BMW M4 Safety Car 650PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 310
Set FG as per image

BMW M4 Safety Car 650PP-3.jpg

BMW M4 Safety Car 650PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
Mini Cooper S '65 500PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Engine: Honda Civic '20
Sports Medium Tyres
Wide Body Kit
Size up wheels (Wide)

This is a mini that has 422BHP!! You can adjust things if you want via LSD to try and reduce wheel spin but with all that power going through 2 little dinky wheels, it is impossible to remove so just enjoy this car for what it is. A fun, wheel spinning, race winning old timer.

If you happen to use MT, you can actually control it very well but for us AT drivers.. no hope what so ever! This car is pretty awesome. Enjoy!

Mini Cooper S 65 500PP-ES1.jpg

Mini Cooper S 65 500PP-ES2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 260
Set FG as per image

Mini Cooper S 65 500PP-ES3.jpg

Mini Cooper S 65 500PP-ES4.jpg

Crazy car for the normal races

Mini Cooper S 65 500PP-ES1 WS1.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Sports Soft Tyres
Widebody Kit

A faster and yet easy to drive FF car based on the non engine swap tune I made previously. PP range is a little weird but it isn't easy to adjust with a engine swap.

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP-1.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP-3.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP-4.jpg

A few of the winning races I took it too. Fast is the word!

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP-WS1.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP-WS2.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 700PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Engine: Mazda 787B
Sports Soft Tyres
Wide Body Car
Size up wheels (Wide)

A easy to drive 700PP monster. Sounds the opposite of what you'd expect a car that looks like this to sound like. Goes really really fast and is actually nice to drive. Mind the braking zones though...

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 700PP-ES1.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 700PP-ES2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 700PP-ES3.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 700PP-ES4.jpg

The pudding proof.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 700PP-WS1.jpg
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 700PP-WS2.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 750PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Engine: Mazda 787B
Sports Soft Tyres
Wide Body Car
Size up wheels (Wide)
Front Aero Type B
Side Type A
Rear Aero Type B
Custom Set Wing (Adjust as you please)
(Veilside Kit from showcase search under RX7)

A really nice looking F&F replica that has the engine swap and handles just as well as the other version. The only thing is you can't get it to 700PP and it be as performant as this.. So you have a few less races for this to go into.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 750PP-ES1.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 750PP-ES2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 750PP-ES3.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 750PP-ES4.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 650PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Wide Body Car
Size up wheels (Wide)
Front Aero Type B
Side Type A
Rear Aero Type B
Custom Set Wing (Adjust as you please)
(Veilside Kit from showcase search under RX7)

A non-engined swap version of the previous RX7 tune i published. The major difference with this car is that it has the Ultra RPM Turbo from the wheel spin give away. Feels good to drive but has a lot less BHP to play with. The bonus however is that you don't need to consider your braking zones as much. Handles really well, fast on most tracks and it won't kill you.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 650-1.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 650-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set gear rations as per image
Set FG as per image

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 650-3.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 650-4.jpg

These are the cars I have got to a place that I am happy to publish for you all. My work schedule is a little chaotic right now which is why I haven't had much time to work on the many tunes I am unhappy with. I hope you enjoy these tunes and let me know what you think of them.

Hello Shaun!

Took some time, but finally was able to do a review on this particular BM, since it's one of my favourite racecar in game and IRL...
So here it is:

• 800PP - all settings as indicated, only changed RM to RH
  1. Race strategy - 2 pitstops for fuel and same tyres all the way to the end​
  2. Out of this world overall grip, the same RH for all the 15 laps performed superbly, both on low and high speed corners.​
  3. Even on the last laps, half of bar worn, still managed to maintain grip on acceleration corner exiting.​
  4. No understeer or oversteer noted, both low and high gears, no mid cornering understeer, no lost of control (snap oversteer) on any braking situation.​
  5. Superb top speed​
  6. 1st and 2nd gears are tuned to perfection, for some may feel a bit sluggish, but they have a meaning - avoid snap oversteer!​
The race went flawless and, however while doing the laps on this circuit felt something was wrong, felt the car had so much power and top speed to give and this circuit was just not long enough...

So, did another race at LM 800PP...

And OMG, what a monster of a car!! On FM1, the car feels like a spaceship, once you passed 1st and 2nd gears the turbo kicks in (no lag) and it becomes wild! It does both the straights of Mulsanne in a blink of and eye... :eek:

So, overall, if I already liked this car, now I want to drive it 24H straight! :lol:

Amazing tune once again! 👍

PS: I know my reviews are 99% of times on race cars, but it's what I really like to drive in GT... Gonna try to do some of normal road cars... :)

@shaunm80 - Can I make a small request? Maybe you could have a look at the Ford GT racecar one day? I have a tremendous curiosity of driving a tuned version of that car... TY! :cheers:
Thank you for the excellent review. Really awesome read. Yep, This car would have oversteer on power delivery for tight turns with the stock transmission and added power but the long gears do really control that now. This car is one of the better cars in this category, and PD have given us a lot of options, so for this car to be this performant I am most impressed.

When you say the ford GT race car, do you mean the old '66 one or the newer Spec 2 race car? I do have both and I have started to work on the spec 2 version but that car is an animal and I am not yet happy with my progress in it. It will be awesome if I can balance the power delivery and handling though. Id be happy if I could get it to 90% of the level of the BMW you reviewed but we are not there yet... Hopefully soon. :)

Wonderful tune! Super stable I can thrash this around with no fear now and beautifully performant too. Not my fastest lapper in the WGT 800 series but close and super super fun to drive. Love the engine tone.

Thanks for another amazing tune.

Hi Shaun!

As previously said, now on holidays, the review on the SZ by points:

• Race at LM700 detuned version, no high MrT and power output adjusted
The car handling is flawless, great control, cornering grip and rotation is excellent. FM is very good on 6, enough for 4 laps with no need to change tyres. Done on RH and no loss of grip noted, added with the bonus of lasting longer... But now the reason why I said it was one of the most bizarre races:

View attachment 1170186

See the 21 seconds gap? Seems so little for such a long race, right? The reason is very simple: HEAVY RAIN IN THE ENTIRE RACE!!!!
It was a nightmare! Had to do a full lap at 60mph on super heavy rain (Racing Hards) and watching everyone passing me like there was no tomorrow... When finally arrived at the pit changed to Intermediates and managed to get from 2nd to last to 1st... While driving like a maniac! Being said, the car handled great!

Now to the 2nd part:

• Race at Sardegna 800PP tune as is only changed BB to 0
OK, now this one is hard to explain/review, so gonna do a bit different of the points:

View attachment 1170187

The high RPM Turbo (for me) it ruins the car!, I know, seems a bit harsh, but le me explain:

• The Turbo indeed gives the car a big boost, but it kills many aspects of it, meaning, the FM is a bit bad, even on 6 had to do 3 pistops and ran out of fuel on the last corner before the finish line...
  • The lag/boost kick the car has makes the front lift (strongly believe its related to fact this car has low downforce settings and not from your tune) causing a very strange understeer and almost losing mid-cornering capability. This also affected the braking/brake balance, so had to change it back to 0 in order to gain some braking power...
  • It felt to me like all the car weight was in back, giving good traction for early acceleration on corner exit, but almost losing the car steering...
In conclusion (and sorry for being a long and boring readind post) you tune is superb indeed, it is a shame that the car is not up to the challenge and to cope with more power... But removing the turbo is another story... :mischievous:
In the end it's a VGT right?

TY Shaun!! 👍

Hey mate! I wanted to share those pics a long time ago. Really enjoying all the tunes here. You and every other tuner is what makes this game alive and worth :lol:

I call this Vintage American Itasha!
cBt8E2t.png

Very fun car. The sound, the design... and it's quite quick on Watkins Glen too!

The NSX is beautiful and the tune is perfect for the 600pp races. The AMG it's a beast on Green Hell. Even on rain it feels nice to drive.
l7bq5yy.png

6fNXwmS.png

I just tried the Suzuki VGT Gr.3 tune. I'm gonna agree with @cbarbosa . The car is very fast and I can catch the Viper on Watkins Glen, but it's not very fuel efficient. I love it though. Since it's stable, there's a certain charming passing big GT3 cars while driving a roadster :sly:

Apologies to all who have mentioned, reviewed and let me know how they are getting on with my tunes. Seems like they are pretty much being enjoyed by all and are capable of winning the races you use them for.

I do appreciate that you give feedback and reviews for sure!

The Suzuki Gr3 VGT car was a roulette give away gift and I really liked the way it looked. Didn't take too long to tune up either. A rather nice edition to the game, even it is does drink up the fuel like an alcoholic.

I might have to give the NSX a go on the rain race in Tokyo again as I haven't attempted that race in quite some time since finding sardegna road race for grinding credits. I do seem to favour that race now but I did enjoy the challenges of Tokyo.

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 622PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Sports Soft Tyres
Widebody Kit

A faster and yet easy to drive FF car based on the non engine swap tune I made previously. PP range is a little weird but it isn't easy to adjust with a engine swap.

View attachment 1172421

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

A few of the winning races I took it too. Fast is the word!
I’m curious, why such strange PP target?

Last edited:
Back