Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 935 comments
@shaunm80,

Hope everything is OK mate, it's been a while since your last post... đź‘Ť
I’m fine. Work schedule has been a little much lately so when I’m on a day off I can’t stay focused long enough to complete a lot of tunes in one go. I have 2 ready and a whole bunch which are 95% done. Will hopefully find the magic setting soon for them all.

I have some more time of work soon so after a short break away I should come back reenergised. Gonna spend some time completing the cars I’ve already started.

Thank you for asking though, it was very kind. I appreciate that. :)

Currently on holiday. Next week when I have recovered from the flight I’ll be working hard on some new tunes for.

50168BD0-FAF3-4F68-8735-5DF7FD87DF6D.jpeg

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 700PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Sports Soft Tyres
Engine = L539 Aventador

A safe to drive and fast classic. A suprisinging pleasant drive. Needs to be driven sensibly through some tight corners but smooth on the straights.

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 ES - 700PP-1.jpg

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 ES - 700PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set gear ratios as per image
Set FG as per image

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 ES - 700PP-3.jpg

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 ES - 700PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 650PP

Sports Soft Tyres

This car for me has an ultra RPM turbo on it which I won from the often bad roulette spin. Should still work well with the high RPM turbo but you might not get the same gear ratios. Try and match it as best you can. It is a really fun and easy to drive car. Safe and good in the corners.

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 650PP-1.jpg

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 650PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set FG as per image

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 650PP-3.jpg

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 650PP-4.jpg

Toyota 86 "Limited" '16 659PP (Engine Swapped Tune) 659PP

Sports Soft tyres
Engine = LT5 Corvette-C7
Wide Body Kit
Sized up wheels
Front Aero Type A
Side Aero Type A
Rear Aero Type A
Wing Type A

This is a pretty good engine swap car. It has over 1000BHP and it actually drives pretty safe. It does want to break traction at some point in every gear but the handling of this car means you can control it very easily. Brake earlier than you think you should otherwise you'll end up in a wall. Really nice (considering the torque) through corners and it doesn't want to spin mid corner which is nice.

Obviously, non-pp races this thing will win easily but I tested it on a hypercar car and it would have won if not for my dodgy driving and missed braking zones. A capable car at 659PP. You can see the types of car this car beats on the results screen shot from the hypercar race.

Toyota 86 GT Limited '16 ES 659PP-1.jpg

Toyota 86 GT Limited '16 ES 659PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set FG as per image

Toyota 86 GT Limited '16 ES 659PP-3.jpg

Toyota 86 GT Limited '16 ES 659PP-4.jpg

Winning shots (well, one of them)

Toyota 86 GT Limited '16 ES WinShot1.jpg

Toyota 86 GT Limited '16 ES WinShot2.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, sorry for the long delay in posting new tunes for you all. These are the ones that I am happy with right now. As I previously mentioned, loads of cars are pretty much there and i am chipping away at them. I hope you enjoy this little bundle. More tunes will be ready soon.

Toyota 86 "Limited" '16 659PP (Engine Swapped Tune) 659PP

Sports Soft tyres
Engine = LT5 Corvette-C7
Wide Body Kit
Sized up wheels
Front Aero Type A
Side Aero Type A
Rear Aero Type A
Wing Type A

This is a pretty good engine swap car. It has over 1000BHP and it actually drives pretty safe. It does want to break traction at some point in every gear but the handling of this car means you can control it very easily. Brake earlier than you think you should otherwise you'll end up in a wall. Really nice (considering the torque) through corners and it doesn't want to spin mid corner which is nice.

Obviously, non-pp races this thing will win easily but I tested it on a hypercar car and it would have won if not for my dodgy driving and missed braking zones. A capable car at 659PP. You can see the types of car this car beats on the results screen shot from the hypercar race.

View attachment 1232637
View attachment 1232638

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1232639
View attachment 1232640

Winning shots (well, one of them)

View attachment 1232641
View attachment 1232642

used this tune in lemans 700.tweaked it a little bit for pp regulation end result...easy win 🙂 thanks again @shaunm80 im glad your back brother!

Last edited:
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 650PP

Sports Soft Tyres

This car for me has an ultra RPM turbo on it which I won from the often bad roulette spin. Should still work well with the high RPM turbo but you might not get the same gear ratios. Try and match it as best you can. It is a really fun and easy to drive car. Safe and good in the corners
I also won the ultra high RPM turbo for this car, which is why I bought it.

Thanks.

Honda RA272 '65 700PP

Racing Medium Tyres

A nicely balanced classic racing car. grips well through the corners. If you find that the car starts to pull towards the grass. let off the gas and then reapply and it will resettle this car. Safe to drive and will give you an indication when the tune is reaching its limitations.

Honda RA272 '65 700PP-1.jpg

Honda RA272 '65 700PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 350
Set FG as per image

Honda RA272 '65 700PP-3.jpg

Honda RA272 '65 700PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 580PP

Sports Medium Tyres

A really nice car to drive. Safe and will let you get the tail out enough that it is fun but manageable. This will help with some corners. When using this car for the historic races, keep the braking to a straight line otherwise the back end will come around on you.

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 580PP-1.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 580PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 580PP-3.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 580PP-4.jpg

Honda RA272 '65 700PP

Racing Medium Tyres

A nicely balanced classic racing car. grips well through the corners. If you find that the car starts to pull towards the grass. let off the gas and then reapply and it will resettle this car. Safe to drive and will give you an indication when the tune is reaching its limitations.

View attachment 1234161
View attachment 1234162

Transmission
Set TS to 350
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1234163
View attachment 1234164
This little beast destroys Lemans. Fuel 1 until you pass everyone then set to 6 to the end. 7 laps no pit unless heavy rain. So far had heavy rain 1 race put on racing inter tires and did it in 6 laps. Also it's fun to drive.

Honda RA272 '65 700PP

Racing Medium Tyres

View attachment 1234161
View attachment 1234162

Transmission
Set TS to 350
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1234163
View attachment 1234164

Excellent tune for this little demon! Also on your tune by adding SH tyres easy non stop win in Tokyo rain, 340 on straight! Thank you Shaun!

used this tune in lemans 700.tweaked it a little bit for pp regulation end result...easy win 🙂 thanks again @shaunm80 im glad your back brother!
Thanks for trying this one out. Nice to know it works with racing tyres too.
I also won the ultra high RPM turbo for this car, which is why I bought it.

Thanks.
How did you find the car? Easy enough to drive?
This little beast destroys Lemans. Fuel 1 until you pass everyone then set to 6 to the end. 7 laps no pit unless heavy rain. So far had heavy rain 1 race put on racing inter tires and did it in 6 laps. Also it's fun to drive.

Excellent tune for this little demon! Also on your tune by adding SH tyres easy non stop win in Tokyo rain, 340 on straight! Thank you Shaun!

That Honda, it is a stable little demon now. Thank you.

I also liked your BMW Safety Car tune.

Need to look more into your creations!
Thank you all for trying this classic out. It is a nice inclusion in the game and extremely capable. also good it doubles as a 600pp race for the rain event. I use to grind that race but I use sardegna now as my money maker.

Sports Medium Tyres

A really nice car to drive. Safe and will let you get the tail out enough that it is fun but manageable. This will help with some corners. When using this car for the historic races, keep the braking to a straight line otherwise the back end will come around on you.

View attachment 1234165
View attachment 1234166

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1234167
View attachment 1234168

Sports Medium Tyres

View attachment 1234165
View attachment 1234166

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1234167
View attachment 1234168
This is just flat out fun to drive. Unbelievable job on this bro

It’s a peach to drive. Does everything well, no bad habits.
Thats good to know. It also has an engine swap on this car now. I don't have the engine for it yet but this setup should work well I feel.
This is just flat out fun to drive. Unbelievable job on this bro
Thank you. Porsches should definitely be fun to drive and this one certainly fits the design. Glad you enjoyed it.

McLaren 650S GT3 '15 800PP

Racing Medium Tyres

A fast and safe GT3 car. Like the other GT3 cars, set this transmission first before tuning the 730PP.

McLaren 650S GT3 '15 800PP-1.jpg

McLaren 650S GT3 '15 800PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300mph
Set FG as per image

McLaren 650S GT3 '15 800PP-3.jpg

McLaren 650S GT3 '15 800PP-4.jpg

AMG SLS AMG Gr.4

Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 '12

McLaren 650S GT3 '15

Thanks very much for sharing these mate. Really enjoying driving them, especially the 730 PP GT3 events

Going to build the new Porsche 911 Carrera RS from the last update next.

Thanks again :)
Darren

AMG SLS AMG Gr.4

Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 '12

McLaren 650S GT3 '15

Thanks very much for sharing these mate. Really enjoying driving them, especially the 730 PP GT3 events

Going to build the new Porsche 911 Carrera RS from the last update next.

Thanks again :)
Darren
Thank you for trying them out. The 730PP events are always a little more challenging I find but these cars make it fun. The new Porsche can be a handful but definitely a lot of fun.

A new bunch of racing cars coming very soon too.

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 730PP

Racing Hard Tyres

A easy to drive, safe and consistent Gr.3 car. Not the quickest of all the Gr.3 cars but it is enjoyable to drive.

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 730PP-1.jpg

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 730PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set 800PP version first then adjust final gear

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 730PP-3.jpg

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 730PP-4.jpg

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 773PP

Racing Medium Tyres

A faster version of the previous tune. Nice to drive and safe.

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 773PP-4.jpg

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 773PP-1.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG.
Set this transmission before tuning the 730PP transmission

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 773PP-2.jpg

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 773PP-3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back