exigeracer's Car Photography (Spring '10 opener)

• Thread starter exigeracer
  • 278 comments
Pair of AMV8 shots:

109.jpg

101.jpg
[

I quite like the desaturated look of the first shot. I would probably have preferred the car to be more profile as it's at a bit of an odd angle, but over all a very nice photo. The second one doesn't really work for me, it looks more like a snap shot.

I think you could have upped the shutter speed considerably, say to about 1/50 and still gotten a decent motion blur of the background. Looks like the car was moving quite slowly as you didn't pan a great distance. The entire shot is far too over exposed and shaky for my liking.

I was on my way there. 1/60 is where I usually shoot rolling shots at, but I have to scroll over to the right speed while holding the shutter while still framing the car from my chest while not getting hit by a car because I'm riding a bicycle. I thought that the 1/5 was more interesting than the 1/60:

102-1.jpg

I have to scroll over to the right speed while holding the shutter while still framing the car from my chest while not getting hit by a car because I'm riding a bicycle.

hahahaha I still find it difficult to believe that you actually do this. It's epic.

Canadians are very good artists... look at the popularity of Cirque du Soleil...

j/k... Props to you man!

Tes photos sont un regal pour les yeux!! Merci.

by the way, what camera are you using?

Back