Expanding on modded track editor

• Thread starter brandon b
  • 4 comments
Canada
Canada
DjBrandaddyMac
i have a question to ask, if were to change binary codding on track editor, will i get banned? if not, does anyone know some of the binary i can change?

i have a question to ask, if were to change binary codding on track editor, will i get banned?

Probably, if you get caught.

It's a bit like asking if you'll be arrested if you drink and drive. If the police catch you then yes. If not, then no. And if you're asking whether you'll be caught or not, there's just no way of knowing that in advance. Personally I haven't seen anyone get banned for using a modded track editor, but that's no guarantee.

well i use a modded track editor, have over 80 tracks out, i have learned how to crack the track editor its self, im learning the binary right now, i was just curios if if i modded the modded track editor itself , but i gues it really doesnt matter , were probly just pawns for polyphony to see what we can do for the next gt7. maybe lol

I'm 100% sure you'll be fine, no one has been banned for using a modded TPE and there are modded tracks online all the time. PD stopped caring about GT6 a long, long time ago, they haven't bothered to patch the insane glitch that gives cars thousands of HP just by driving into the pit lane of some custom tracks.

Thanks for everybodys input, im going to be creating a drift PARK, i have made very short tandem tracks already( no pits or one shot pits), there awsome, but i wanna make a open world gymkana park. I have open worlds tracks, but i want to expand,( JUST GOTTA LEARN MORE BINARY) A parking lots with cones would be sweet

Back