Expert: GT all-stars. Which car??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaneman
  • 12 comments
  • 3,928 views

Shaneman

(Banned)
Messages
187
Messages
MoneySL777
I've tried the Veyron with no luck. Proceeded to waste 1 million on the NSX race car, that I can't sell. Need help!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried the Veyron with no luck. Proceeded to waste 1 million on the NSX race car, that I can't sell. Need help!!
You're not the only one with this problem. You don't stand a chance only with a LM supercar like the pescarolo's wich cost about 4000000.
 
See this thread: Linky

How I did it: Using the car you win in the B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup, with soft racing tires, tuned to 549 BHP and with some setup changes from the default(Got Gold-Gold-Silver-Gold-Gold, and I just use a normal controller). You can also use this car to win the "Like the Wind" races, and win an even faster car that will make life even easier in "GT All-Stars".
 
See this thread: Linky

How I did it: Using the car you win in the B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup, with soft racing tires, tuned to 549 BHP and with some setup changes from the default(Got Gold-Gold-Silver-Gold-Gold, and I just use a normal controller). You can also use this car to win the "Like the Wind" races, and win an even faster car that will make life even easier in "GT All-Stars".

Is it the Mazda Furai Concept '08?
 
See this thread: Linky

How I did it: Using the car you win in the B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup, with soft racing tires, tuned to 549 BHP and with some setup changes from the default(Got Gold-Gold-Silver-Gold-Gold, and I just use a normal controller). You can also use this car to win the "Like the Wind" races, and win an even faster car that will make life even easier in "GT All-Stars".

What were your set-up changes? I can't find a tune...
 
Last edited:
I've got to be honest, 549hp doesn't sound like nearly enough horses. Are you mistaking All Stars for the GT World Championship?
 
Nope, the car is less than 700 kg(640 I think?), and regarding setup changes, just max the DF levels and change the gearing to 350-360 Kph (Or be fancy and pick the optimal for each track). And yes ExtemeGT5, that's the one.
 
I used a tuned GTR super GT with soft tyres.
 
I did this in my tuned Veyron, makes 1150bhp with soft race tyres, probably made the few best drives of my life, but managed it in the end :)
 
PDI Cup I'm using an obnoxiously powerfully overkilling Viper ACR with a grand of HP.

I drive with only ABS level 1 lol

Is this capable of running against race cars (might click the TCS up)



Currently doing the single race in the championship with the Viper at the 'Ring. I'll tell you how it goes...
 
Last edited:
Back