Dragonwar233 Messages 434 Chillicothe, OH Messages ADR_BRONCO/GTP_BRONCO Apr 3, 2011 #1 I just got gold for all the events in the Expert Race Series and I did not receive a lvl 17 car coupon. What is going on?
I just got gold for all the events in the Expert Race Series and I did not receive a lvl 17 car coupon. What is going on?
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Apr 3, 2011 #2 that's odd... you didn't finish it in B-Spec already did you?
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Apr 3, 2011 #3 Did you do the championships or won them as individual races?
Dragonwar233 Messages 434 Chillicothe, OH Messages ADR_BRONCO/GTP_BRONCO Apr 3, 2011 #4 I won the championships and won every race. Everything has a gold trophy over it.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Apr 3, 2011 #5 Interesting. Maybe do one race again and hope you get it otherwise I'm sorry but I think you can't get it.
Interesting. Maybe do one race again and hope you get it otherwise I'm sorry but I think you can't get it.