Exploding X2010 Hybrid. With video.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 30 comments
  • 2,429 views
Messages
15,456
United States
Orange County, NY
Messages
GTP_GT916
Messages
Nii916
So, I borrowed a friend's X2010 Hybrid and messed around with it in Daytona against other (normal) X2010s. I get into a giant crash, and go look at the replay to check it out. I see the crash, then a giant grey and blue (It flashed light blue but the main color was grey) going straight down the middle of the car. When you took a picture it only showed the blue. Here's some pics:

8523807246_53c06c2f6e.jpg

8523807258_dc6760c518.jpg

8522693827_a5e9f80c69_c.jpg

8523807372_03cb226fc3.jpg
 
So, I borrowed a friend's X2010 Hybrid and messed around with it in Daytona against other (normal) X2010s. I get into a giant crash, and go look at the replay to check it out. I see the crash, then a giant grey and blue (It flashed light blue but the main color was grey) going straight down the middle of the car. When you took a picture it only showed the blue. Here's some pics:

How fast you was going before the crash
 
Damn! Need to try this sometime.
 
two possibilities:

1: you travelled with warp speed, or 99,9% of light speed which means you "warped" room and time of the game...

2: over light speed, and you vapourised yourself...

i hope that helped lololol....
 
Video proof now.
 
It could have been a sonic boom, as those happens at around 760 mph, but why should that be in the game? A "light boom", would be impossible, - same for reaching the speed of light (which is 670,616,629.2 mph).

Video proof, would be able to confirm, or reject, this theory.
 
It could have been a sonic boom, as those happens at around 760 mph, but why should that be in the game? A "light boom", would be impossible, - same for reaching the speed of light (which is 670,616,629.2 mph).

Video proof, would be able to confirm, or reject, this theory.

my theory was just a joke...
 
8523807258_dc6760c518.jpg


(In the style of 'Fight Club', upon learning about the hybrids)

"I am Kaz Yamauchi's exploding rage"
 
So, I borrowed a friend's X2010 Hybrid and messed around with it in Daytona against other (normal) X2010s. I get into a giant crash, and go look at the replay to check it out. I see the crash, then a giant grey and blue (It flashed light blue but the main color was grey) going straight down the middle of the car. When you took a picture it only showed the blue. Here's some pics:

8523807246_53c06c2f6e.jpg

8523807258_dc6760c518.jpg

8522693827_a5e9f80c69_c.jpg

8523807372_03cb226fc3.jpg


i borrowed my friends x1 an i was going 999 an i hit a car an i want to the pic an all i saw was an blue flame
 
my god, the LIGHT BOOM was just a joke!
 
I'll take a vid. It might not happen again though. I'll take a vid of the crash at least.

By the way guys, it didn't literally explode. It just looks like it. Probably just a glitch because we aren't even supposed to be going 950mph anyway. :lol:


EDIT:
Video!
 
Last edited:
That just looks like a glitch...no real "explosion"
 
So basically you just broke reality...

Sweet. :sly:

(But seriously, just another 'glitch' with GT5's lighting engine most likely, like the 'ghost light' at the Nordschleife under changing light/time)
 
It look like you messed the game up
 
So basically you just broke reality...

Sweet. :sly:

(But seriously, just another 'glitch' with GT5's lighting engine most likely, like the 'ghost light' at the Nordschleife under changing light/time)

Ghost light at the Nürburgring? I'm listening...
 
I hope you aren't epileptic. That definatly could do some damage lol.
 
And I thought X1s were scary before glitching. LoL
 
You have successfully vaporised the X2010.
 
What the... That's an unusual glitch :eek:.
 
What would it have looked like in cockpit view?
 
I think the PS3 just had enough of these hacks and tried to off itself. Or took LSD.

Ghost light at the Nürburgring? I'm listening...

My immediate thought would be that weird purple light you see on the track as the time changes.
 
Back