• 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky88

(Banned)
United States
United States
Hello everyone,

I am working on a port of Gran Turismo 3/2000 to the PC. So far I have replicated the title screen, and am working on porting the driving physi cs over to Unity engine. At the moment I am using GT2 Cars in order to fill the car list since no-one has ever really complained about them, but I might end up using GT4 models as they are newer and higher quality.

On the audio side of things, what do you guys think is better? 200kbps vs 1411kbps lossless? I want to use part of the official Gran Turismo Soundtrack as it is in higher quality and updated instrument wise but is unfortunately at 180kbps - 220kbps. So not sure what to do there.

Anyway it is essential if anyone knows how to extract GT 2000 or GT3 tracks. Thanks in Advance!

The game is practically abandonware. Gran Turismo is on the PS2 which is console no longer officially supported by Sony combined with the lack of distribution of Gran Turismo 3 physically and digitally for over 10 years. To add on to that Gran Turismo 2000 was never released as an official IP and was later developed as Gran Turismo 3. Furthermore this project is non profit so there shouldn't be any issues. However if there is an issue reguarding using Gran Turismo 3 models then there is no issue using Gran Turismo 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back