Extreme Performance Tuning

• Thread starter kprawny1
  • 48 comments
Thank you Sir.

AhrweilerStreet_6-1-2.jpg

FYI...Enzo Ferrari preliminary tune posted. Still got some more work to do on this monster! But getting closer.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. I was trying to use microsoft access to create a database of my tunes and be able to search for them based on track and recorded lap times.

Looks interesting. I was trying to use microsoft access to create a database of my tunes and be able to search for them based on track and recorded lap times.

I did a spread sheet on excel and did the same thing.
It was quick to enter all the info once I tuned the car to my liking, but it took forever to find the same info later. Too many cars, lines and numbers.

I decided to do the web page thing for fast access and also I don't have to send it to everyone all the time, and updates are easy to find.

Ok, I tuned the BMW 320i Touring Car '03, but not fully upgraded. I can do what I want, I can use the E-Break, it will NEVER drift! I need to test this car with full upgrade...

Thanks for the viper tunes, I joined the site today. would you happen to have a 99 viper fully loaded with soft racing tires?

All your setups are basically the same for every car. I don't really think these are real tunes, this guy just turns everything up a little bit for every car and calls it a tune.

All your setups are basically the same for every car. I don't really think these are real tunes, this guy just turns everything up a little bit for every car and calls it a tune.

Does it work? Does it help to keep the car a bit more stable?

I does for me. And yes they are tunes and no they are not all the same, I know some car types (BMW) as an example have some very close models where the adjustments work very well and are very close to each other with just some minor differences.
Other cars have about the same weight/power ratio to each other and very close characteristics so you will see many close tunes like that. I addition, the available limited adjustable settings combined with my racing preference will determine settings to be a certain way. I prefer stiffer shocks and rebound/compression. It's my preference.

Further more, this is a new game with different physics, some realistic, some not. I think most tuners, like me are learning the ropes here and developing a feel for how cars respond, how the tunes react to different types of tracks etc.
My goal Is to learn and in the process help those who don't have time or calling for tuning. It's a start, and it's me dedicating my time and resources to help others as best as I can for free with not strings attached.

If the car turns out to handle nicely and I am happy with the settings for now, It is what it is!

Sorry you don't like them, there are plenty of other tuners here to help you out. Have a nice day.

Actually this is great news. The site is now closed.

I now have much more time to enjoy the game, in fact I am about to go on one of the endurance races that I've been wanting to do for a long time but just did not have time for.

I hope I helped some folks out here.

Tchau!👍

Hey man i just wanted to ask a quick question.

Will you still be doing tunes.I noticed that your website has been taken down.

I was going to add your garage to my Tuning Garage Database

Let me know if you are getting your tunes back up.Thanks in advance.

Back