Extreme SETUP F1 World Championship Season1 (postponed until further notice)

Guys I have check the Replay you guys have change all the tyres or ? Because on the replay the whole time i have see you guys have drive with racing soft tyres, its again a bug like in GT5

Guys I have check the Replay you guys have change all the tyres or ? Because on the replay the whole time i have see you guys have drive with racing soft tyres, its again a bug like in GT5
That aint' good. :grumpy: The game forced everyone to change during the race or incur some kind of penalty though. I think everybody used 2 so nobody got to see what the ingame penalty system looked like. I suppose a quick 3 lap race with a required change to test that one out is easy. Can we start after the new year?

That aint' good. :grumpy: The game forced everyone to change during the race or incur some kind of penalty though. I think everybody used 2 so nobody got to see what the ingame penalty system looked like. I suppose a quick 3 lap race with a required change to test that one out is easy. Can we start after the new year?

Thats a good idea rich with a quick 3 lap race

Just trying to see where I'm at compared to some of you other guys. Was that 1:27 done with tire wear on or off?
It was done with tyre wear on fast and 3/4 tank of fuel on soft tyres 4th lap on those tyres exact time is 1:27.859 at silverstone with same setup I did 1:33.5 with full tank and softs 2nd lap same tyre wear at ascari

Sorry, but I've decided to drop out of the series. I'm just not fast enough.
Good luck you guys:tup:

Sorry, but I've decided to drop out of the series. I'm just not fast enough.
Good luck you guys

You don't have to be fast to race, you just have to be clean. Plus, this is just your first season in the series, so it's going to be a rocky start, but overtime you'll be getting better, and better.

Its time for a comeback!

PSN and GTP: Dahlzi
GT6: M.Dahl
Norway
Logitech G27
Team: Redbull?

Last edited:
I see they used a GT player as a drunk driving tester, they should have used Artmann he would perform far better in the GT test :sly: ( not that he ever has driven under the influence irl, I mean in GT) I think he does 1:28s at Suzuka after 3 shots.

Oh and thanks for the advice Skyline, I cant wait to get back to my beloved GT so I can try things out. I see its going to be a tougher season again with tuning and some old friends. :ill:

Hey guys! Sorry I missed the race at Ascari, I did a test session with Mustard though and it proved the correct decision to leave and join RT Racing (formerly Team Artemis) because I was off the pace... Mustard has chosen the much-improved Skyline and it will be interesting to see if it was the right move...

RT Racing currently has one driver, myself, and we are in negotiations to sign Artmannn to a 2 series, 2 season contract, which will also be a coup for our merchandise department.

Sign me up to this and the Stock series please, it is going to be a fun season with new drivers, current drivers, and returning drivers like Aughablo in the mix, all we need now is Immortal to do a Vettel at Silverstone and retire on the last lap!

Any news on the rumour that the Red Bull F1 car will make an appearance in January? Will we be able to drive it in one of the series?

Car drives great at Bathurst, nothing like blasting down the hill at 240 mph (oh wait were running stock, stock gears mean we'll be hitting the rev limiter. :(). Anyways will be fun to see if anyone can hang with immortal and beat him without a DC or other problem. I still don't know what color sky and I are supposed to use? I know immortal felt threatened with all the pts Bianchi scored last season, it was probably rather intimidating. :sly:

Maybe we can pick a blue car (think there's a light blue one, not on my PS3 at a hotel) and pretend were Team SKY you know the Chris Froome team.

Guys we get a new driver for both Stock and setup its TRL_PIRATA666 he was p10 on GT Academy 2013 on the Time Trial

Doing my best to prepare. If the learning curve should prove to be too steep and I end up being a hindrance to good racing for all involved, let me know, but I hope it doesn't turn out like that...

PSN: NeuroPhage
GT6 Name: K. Helin
Nationality: Finnish
Team: Effect
Controller: DFP (yeah, i know, bit long in the tooth)

Last edited:
Doing my best to prepare. If the learning curve should prove to be too steep and I end up being a hindrance to good racing for all involved, let me know, but I hope it doesn't turn out like that...

Team: (please advise, do I need to be in one?)
You can join team Effect with me, and we can battle it out in the back:)

Team: Effect

Welcome Neuro pls add me TRL_IMMORTAL

Back