Extreme Tracks: Jump Courses/Technical Tracks

• Thread starter r2nyGT5
  • 227 comments
I know I'm not the only one that has made tracks that pushed the AI to it's limits.
Here we feature unrealistic technical tracks that send the AI into the air or cause them to skid around like maniacs. Endless hills, huge jumps, blind-corners, dodging other racers etc.
Post your tracks!

Due to the new update, I will attempt to recreate the track as much as possible. It wont be exact, but it will sure have the same idea. I might name it Mt. Murder V2, or something when I finish.

I'll post one of mine:
Mt. "Murder"

Its not really realistic, but still pretty challenging, your dodging the AI as they skid and nosedive over hills and crash (If you choose fast cars for the race). Lots of pileups.
A Different track for when you want more action in your races.
The key is to watch your speed.
PSNID: rean2

Don't let the shape fool you... its not as easy as it looks

In order to dominate this track, you have to:
Meditate...

avoid pileups...

brake...

See through the smoke...

Overtake your enemies...

Do a barrel roll...

Fight...

And drift...

to victory!

If Its a bit too much just use a slower car (below 300hp) and its a nice relaxing drive.

And heres a pic submitted by mastercommander:

Last edited:
Lol, I made something similar called Mt Aso (High Speed) when I looked the straights I thought it would be fast, turned out I should have called it Mt Aso (Tower, this is ghostrider reqursting fly-by!)

I have tried to place hills and such but all I can do is create corners and curves thats it.

how to do I create hills or elevations?

I have tried to place hills and such but all I can do is create corners and curves thats it.

You don't, Mt Aso seems to be the best choice for Jumps, most tracks it throws up for me seem to be jump fests, especially if the course layout is simple.

I believe you look to choose a starting track in an area geographically with many of the wavy lines very close to gether, these generally mean extreme elevation changes in a topographical sense. I have not played around with this yet but I did check it out the other night.

So if I add you as a friends I will be able to play this track? Or is there another way?

Yes, or u can get it off someone else who is also sharing my track. You can add me then delete me right after you download it if your friends list is big.

Anyone else make similar tracks? I know someone who made a jump track using eifel theme but I forgot who.

I can't wait to try out this track.. I'll add you when I go home for the christmas break and download this track haha

Me XL2213 or Mark17

I've got it too!

eifelcircuit2.jpg

eifelcircuit3.jpg

eifelcircuit13.jpg

eifelcircuit63.jpg

And I'll tell you what, those Duke boys sure do love it!

I was messing around in the Course Maker and eventually stumbled upon a quite hilarious jump on one of my tracks.

I don't have any pictures but here is a description. You approach a Jump on a straight piece of road, going over this you approach a crest which suddenly dips on the other side... While making a sharp, blind 50 degree turn to the right. :D

Muahaha, AI, you have no chance.

I was messing around in the Course Maker and eventually stumbled upon a quite hilarious jump on one of my tracks.

I don't have any pictures but here is a description. You approach a Jump on a straight piece of road, going over this you approach a crest which suddenly dips on the other side... While making a sharp, blind 50 degree turn to the right. :D

Muahaha, AI, you have no chance.

Mt. Aso? lol the ai are such losers.

From what i've learned, the AI does not take elevation changes into account when driving, so they don't slow down at all at hills or steep bends.

Some of the screenshots in this thread are hilarious. I'll have to do this when I get a chance. :lol:

Back