F1 2011 Australian Grand Prix (REALISTIC) - LOBBY OPEN

• Thread starter Peter.
  • 49 comments
New Race Date - January 7th. Everyone who was interested before, please do sign up!

I am in. i just need to get a good Tyre setup, because mine is purely for race speed. I'll probably have to pit, 5 times during the race.

Peter you use a wheel right? Did they ever fix the input lag issues on this game?

It's still there to an extent, but I can live with it. It doesn't kill your pace as much as it did in F1 2010.

Come on guys, I need drivers. If we can have 6 or more drivers then, that's fine. Tell any friends you have who play F1 2011, they can jump in as well.

Sorry i was a shambles on there tonight lads! I'm out already! :( First time i've played 2011 online, I usually only play the single player and leave my online racing to GT. And no TC on the DS3 is pretty damn hard! So i'm going to wait until i've got my wheel before i take 2011 back online!

PS on a side note, if any of you are on GT5 and ever want a race, give me a shout and i'll take you on, on there!

BlacqueJacques
2 slips on the last 2 laps so I had to settle for second; well done Pawel17

Through-out the whole race you kept a steady gap on me, which i couldn't close. And then by accident i forgot to tell the pit crew for prime tyres for my final stint, instead they gave my options. And so i had a huge task ahead of me. I caught up to you, And twice i was side by side, but you gave no space, and i spun once, and went of the grass another time. I'm pretty sure you didn't see me, because a similar think happened with peter and I, and a couple of days ago.

I had to catch you atleast 3 seconds a lap in my final stint. I was relieved to see you recovering from a spin, and quickly went into fuel conservation mode, and 2/3 into the final lap, i ran out of fuel.
But i wouldn't get the win if Nissen pr peter stayed in the race, so it was a lucky win for me, but i'll take it.

Can't wait for the next event.

Fairly good turnout, but not enough. We had around 8ish drivers start the race, but as things stand, only 2 will finish. Some got disconnected, some crashed, and I don't know if anyone quit. BlacqueJacque leads by over 30 seconds to PAWEL17. GTP_Nissen was dominating the race from the lead up to a crash on lap 43. pj-gm, in the other Ferrari was closely following GTP_Nissen up to a collision, which led to a drive through penalty. He eventually crashed out on lap 41.

PAWEL17 manged to close the gap down to Blacque Jacque and take the win at Asutralia! Congratulations!

421.jpg

Fairly good turnout, but not enough. We had around 8ish drivers start the race, but as things stand, only 2 will finish. Some got disconnected, some crashed, and I don't know if anyone quit.

I, and I think several more drivers, would not only participate in but actually finish a long (but shorter than 100%) race. 30, 40, 50% in the cards, pleeeease?

Latest Posts

Back