F1 2011 Brazilian Grand Prix (REALISTIC) - Saturday, November 26F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter.
  • 67 comments
  • 7,415 views
Great work Peter. Im annoyed I cant make it :( but you lot will survive without me ;) Thanks for setting it up mate.
 
What is the time in relation to the Real life GP?

It's on Saturday evening, so it won't interrupt with any of the sessions, or the race.

Great work Peter. Im annoyed I cant make it :( but you lot will survive without me ;) Thanks for setting it up mate.

It is Saturday, you know. ;) 10pm GMT?
 
Last edited:
Pardon the double post, but I'd like for everyone to add my PSN ID from now, so that I don't have to be running around adding everyone a few minutes before the start.

PSN: pj-gm
 
10:00 pm GMT? Holy crap! That is like 3 am EST here. There will be a McLaren- Mercedes available for someone else. I won't partake in this session due to my dwindling vampire skills. Sorry guys, will catch you on the next go around. Vince
 
10:00pm GMT is 5pm EST, Vince. GMT is 5 hours ahead of America.
 
Crap that's right. It is 5 back not 5 forward. Dough! What a dumbass, count me still in. Lol
 
:lol:
 
Good morning guys, i want to sign up for this race i'll have à go with the Lotus-Renault!
 
Good to see you joining in! 👍

You've been added. And that makes a total of 9 drivers. Hopefully everyone shows up, and even more enter before race time.
 
Good, you've been added. 👍

Nice to see that we have 11 drivers to race today, in only 2 days of the thread's existence. I'm proud of this race.

I'm going to start to add you all on PSN now.
 
Good, you've been added. 👍

Nice to see that we have 11 drivers to race today, in only 2 days of the thread's existence. I'm proud of this race.

I'm going to start to add you all on PSN now.

Reminds me to add you, Peter - I'll do so asap, just going to the supermarket now. :D
 
Guys, I will try to make it but not sure because I just played two football matches in a row and Im back-off already.
 
Right, so we're having the green flag at 10pm, not 9pm, right? :D
 
Is there a possibility that someone saves the replay of the race and uploads it to youtube, maybe even playing a little the director and maybe even making comments (written or verbal)? That would be ace. 👍
 
Is there a possibility that someone saves the replay of the race and uploads it to youtube, maybe even playing a little the director and maybe even making comments (written or verbal)? That would be ace. 👍

I'd love to do so, but i've got no camera, nor do I have a capture device.

You could do the honour if you'd like ;)


About to head to a funeral now, should be back in an hour and a half from now.
 
Sorry guys, 10pm cet is too late here for me, and I have not been able to practice today, so I will join next time io chrashing everybody off..

see you next time, but not tonight..
 
I'd love to do so, but i've got no camera, nor do I have a capture device.

You could do the honour if you'd like ;)


About to head to a funeral now, should be back in an hour and a half from now.

If I get the replay file somehow, ok, because I'm not going to be able to enter the race.
 
Lobby is up and running guys, hurry up and get on!

Add me if haven't as yet, and let's go!
 
Any late entrants, come along! All are welcome. PS3Noob, PAWEL17, where are you guys?

LKWTrailer is hosting now. My internet is bad, and it's to ensure best smoothness and reliability.
 
**** I tought it was sunday!! X)
 
Well, well, well.

Not a good race for me. Someone turned me around in the first corner (Hi LKWTRAILER, I was faster than you...thanks for that.) and the same person tipped my left rear tyre again in lap 5 or so and sent me onto the grass. Doesn't matter anyway now since I got hit by the infamous "invisible bumper" on the main straight, sending me right into the wall opposite the pits. However, I wasn't fast anyway and need to adapt the Interlagos setup. So it's all cool beans, I wouldn't have won anyway.

Peter is currently leading in the Ferrari.

DO IT FOR JAMAICA, MAN! YOUR BOBSLED TEAM COULD DO IT, SO CAN YOU! \o/


Oh and I want to add that I find it disgusting that someone called Peter the N-word on the PSN chat just before the race start.
 
Last edited:
Major lag problems there...

Started off badly after someone span PJ then I collected him and got a penalty...:grumpy:

But the positions were just so unclear especially when on my screen it looked like PJ was lapping at warm up lap speeds but I was being told he was setting fastest lap after fastest lap despite me lapping him every 5-10 laps.

Then after I pitted for the 3rd time I was catching Vince and suddenly he started driving slowly at the last corner so I lost my front wing then I got to the Senna S (1st turns) and there he was again! He'd warped back in front....

Also whoever was the second Ferrari driver it looked like he put the other Mercedes (ShaneMckane I think) into the wall at turn 4 but that was probably just on my game?
 
I'm sad I missed this event; hopefully I'll notice this earlier net time you guys run one.
 
Who won? Come on Peter.:)

P.S. Got a Grand Chelem in a Lotus Elise RM race today.:D
 
quite a few incidents (I had one myself that cause me to go off, it was entirely my fault sorry about that) but I enjoyed it. going into the first corner always keep in mind the qualifying order, if someone qualified faster than you it'd be nice to be courteous and yield to avoid an incident.

good stuff peter. your pace was just about unmatchable
 
Well, well, well.

Not a good race for me. Someone turned me around in the first corner (Hi LKWTRAILER, I was faster than you...thanks for that.) and the same person tipped my left rear tyre again in lap 5 or so and sent me onto the grass. Doesn't matter anyway now since I got hit by the infamous "invisible bumper" on the main straight, sending me right into the wall opposite the pits. However, I wasn't fast anyway and need to adapt the Interlagos setup. So it's all cool beans, I wouldn't have won anyway.

Peter is currently leading in the Ferrari.

DO IT FOR JAMAICA, MAN! YOUR BOBSLED TEAM COULD DO IT, SO CAN YOU! \o/


Oh and I want to add that I find it disgusting that someone called Peter the N-word on the PSN chat just before the race start.

you don't need too throw .... in here because you was behind me at turn 2 and you hit me you span i kept it on the road but got a ridicilous penalty.... why are you saying i hit you in lap 5 when i didn't you ran wide and i got the inside line .... but anyways great race pj-gm whole race 2-4 s behind eachother before i got hit by VINCE__ but don't worry vince. :)
 
Luca Badoer won.



:lol:

Great race. Grand slam, pole position, lead every lap, fastest lap, and of course, victory! But LKW was always locked right onto me for the entire race up to his retirement. Quite a few incidents occurred, but reminding everyone that none of it was intentional, i'm sure of it. We're all clean, respectful drivers, and if anyone hit you, it probably wasn't their fault.

Good turnout of 8 drivers, but by the end, there were only 3 drivers in the race left. No disconnections, nor were there any ragequitters, mostly retirements due to incidents with other cars and lapped cars. Interlagos is a relatively narrow track, so these problems with lapped cars, and even normal cars on your lap, can happen. I reckon that a different track, a wider one with a more straight straight, would give us some really great racing. Looking forward to racing again with you all. Hopefully next time, we all can make it.
 
Major lag problems there...

Started off badly after someone span PJ then I collected him and got a penalty...:grumpy:

But the positions were just so unclear especially when on my screen it looked like PJ was lapping at warm up lap speeds but I was being told he was setting fastest lap after fastest lap despite me lapping him every 5-10 laps.

Then after I pitted for the 3rd time I was catching Vince and suddenly he started driving slowly at the last corner so I lost my front wing then I got to the Senna S (1st turns) and there he was again! He'd warped back in front....

Also whoever was the second Ferrari driver it looked like he put the other Mercedes (ShaneMckane I think) into the wall at turn 4 but that was probably just on my game?

i didn't put anyone in wall i swear on god, maybe it was lagg or something.
 
Back