F1 2011 co-op partner recruitment thread

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 133 comments
Hello!

I would like to find someone for a Co-Op mode. The only dificulty assistance that I ask is not to have at least medium at the Traction Control. I´m from Portugal and days (or nights :) ) to play must be arranged. Unfortunately due to work i don´t have all days available to play. So if anyone what to race please add me!

PSN: ratmonkey83

I'm in the UK, so anyone in a similar time zone feel free to add me 👍

Hey I need a partner. I curently use all the aids except auto braking because i've not had the game all that long. I won the season on medium difficulty with Force india and am currently sat in 1st on my second season on hard with Mclaren, so I am capeable of winning witht he exception of a few tracks (monaco, Singapore and Valencia) walls too close and my car is a magnet. I dont mind doing 2 seasons if you need the driver Championship too.

Added you both just not, MrRobBaz if either of you are up for Co-Op season. Thought I do need traction on full and auto gearbox :P

I'm looking for someone to start a new season, too. Yet, no deals - real races, nothing like letting someone win. I'm not Barrichello. :P

Availability: every day from around 9:30pm CET (so perfect for US people who'd like to play during their afternoon), (theoretically) all day Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
Driving aids: None preferred but at least no TCS, no ABS, no brake assist etc. - racing line / auto gears is ok, if you really want to use it. I'd actually prefer to leave the difficulty straight at "EXPERT".
AI Difficulty: Legend (or Professional, if you want - doesn't matter for me)

50%-100% race length would be sweet.

Mr. S
I'm looking for someone to start a new season, too. Yet, no deals - real races, nothing like letting someone win. I'm not Barrichello. :P

Availability: every day from around 9:30pm CET (so perfect for US people who'd like to play during their afternoon), (theoretically) all day Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
Driving aids: None preferred but at least no TCS, no ABS, no brake assist etc. - racing line / auto gears is ok, if you really want to use it. I'd actually prefer to leave the difficulty straight at "EXPERT".
AI Difficulty: Legend (or Professional, if you want - doesn't matter for me)

50%-100% race length would be sweet.

I could
Dothan on Saturdays.

I'm looking for an XBOX partner to start a new career with, I'm not too much of a pro at the game though.

Availability: I'm online pretty much every day but the times are random.
Driving aids: Any, I use them all apart from braking assist, and the racing line depends on which track I'm on.
AI Difficulty: Legend

40%-100% race length please

Hello!

I´m looking for a PS3 partner for a Co-Op Championship:

GMT:0
AI Difficulty: Any
Driving Aids: I only want Medium or Full Traction Control
Availability: Any hour during the game but it must be arranged

Looking foward for some answers!

Cheers

Hello!

I´m looking for a PS3 partner for a Co-Op Championship:

GMT:0
AI Difficulty: Any
Driving Aids: I only want Medium or Full Traction Control
Availability: Any hour during the game but it must be arranged

Looking foward for some answers!

Cheers

Add me mate, I started one with a guy a while back but he doesn't seem interested in finishing it so need to start another if your up for it.
PSN is MrRobBaz
Will be on Full TC on Prof difficulty if thats cool?

I'm looking to do a co-op on ps3 and need a partner. My preferences are as follows:
AI Difficulty- intermediate or professional
Aids- none (though I'd be ok with abs and driving line).
Race length- 30-100%
Rules- full
I am available all day Monday, before 1900gmt on Wednesday, from 1800gmt-2130gmt and 0000gmt-5gmt all other days.

I'm looking to do a co-op on ps3 and need a partner. My preferences are as follows:
AI Difficulty- intermediate or professional
Aids- none (though I'd be ok with abs and driving line).
Race length- 30-100%
Rules- full
I am available all day Monday, before 1900gmt on Wednesday, from 1800gmt-2130gmt and 0000gmt-5gmt all other days.

Are you still looking for a co-op mate?

I'm looking for someone to play on Saturdays at 1pm Melbourne Australia time. preferably 20% race distance with tire and fuel wear on, full rules and legend difficulty. All aids would be fine, whether i use them or not, depends on how I'm doing on the day lol

PSN: mij2003

Edit: I've found a co op partner and I'm no longer looking for another, thx for making this thread, cracker idea :)

Last edited:
heya fellas,
im new to forums
would like to offer to help anyone with 2011 co-op if they will help me as well...

ps3
any driving aids
1 lap races will quicken the trophies...

psn: arrie82

F1 2012 - X-box 360

Looking for a Co-op partner.
I'm Aussie and would like to run weekly at around 10 or 11am GMT (8pm or 9pm for me).
I am not fussed on race distance, however, I would like to run with dynamic weather and maybe TCS and ABS on. I want the season to be difficult. I would like to drive in a mid-pack to backmarker. I want to struggle to get out of Q1 or nab a few points throughout the season. Not be in contention to win and score heaps of podiums etc.

I don't "light up the time sheets" by any means.
I can manage a 1:25.2xx around Monza at the moment and would like someone comparible so we have a battle through the season (like riccardo v vergne or di resta v hulkenburg).

If anyone is interested just say so.
Send me an FR if you want
GT: MadRacer38

Lookin for co op team mate for ps3,

Mostly play late night, 11pm to 4 am EST

Professional difficulty
30% - 60% Laps
No ABS No TC , Driving Line Ok!
Short Weekends ( 1 practice , 1 quali then race )

I have a mic and use a g27 , send me a private message or add me on ps3 if interested : Delusion757

Thanks!

Last edited:
hello im looking for a co op partner on ps3
short race and any aids you want.
add me if your interested
psn: Jamers_H-R

hello im looking for a co op partner on ps3
short race and any aids you want.
add me if your interested
psn: Jamers_H-R
Are you looking for a realistic season or quick wins for the trophy? I can help with the latter.

Back