F1 2017 PC Gameplay Videos: Renault R26 and Williams FW18

upload_2017-8-28_18-41-56.png

Is this F1 2017 Video Game? Seriously it looks not really 'good'. The first thing that I thought about was GT5 ;).

upload_2017-8-28_18-45-13.png

upload_2017-8-28_18-47-25.png

But maybe F1 2017 is a bit nicer :confused:? It looks scharper. PC vs PS3, it's complicated. I hope the physics are good and the driving great fun. :D

For graphics we had to buy GTsport. Maybe F1 with the GTsport lighting engine will be great :gtpflag:.

EDIT: there was a s missing

Is this F1 2017 Video Game? Seriously it looks not really 'good'. The first thing that I thought about was GT5 ;).

Admittedly the video is compressed from the original size (and resolution) so there's bound to be lost details.

PC vs PS3, it's complicated.

It really isn't.

I hope the physics are good and the driving great fun. :D

The physics and driving feel are great, though there's some heavy understeer in some cases.

Admittedly the video is compressed from the original size (and resolution) so there's bound to be lost details.

Yep, I know.

It really isn't.

:lol: just joking, of course you can easily compare it :cheers:

The physics and driving feel are great, though there's some heavy understeer in some cases.

Thanks :bowdown:. That's great to hear. Is the understeering annoying or is it just depending on the car setup?

:lol: just joking, of course you can easily compare it :cheers:

Apologies. With the way a portion of people attribute things like this, I assumed. Again, apologies.

Thanks :bowdown:. That's great to hear. Is the understeering annoying or is it just depending on the car setup?

I won't lie to you: yes, yes it can be very annoying, especially around Monaco. It makes the trip around Grand Hotel feel more like an exercise in trying to make the car turn as opposed to getting through it as quickly as possibly without killing yourself.

The V8-powered Renault is very direct

Sorry for the Jackie Stewart/James May levels of Pedantry (As well as the incoming Clive Jones impression), buuuut...

Wasn't that a V10 in the Renault R26?

Sorry for the Jackie Stewart/James May levels of Pedantry (As well as the incoming Clive Jones impression), buuuut...

Wasn't that a V10 in the Renault R26?

Unfortunately not. You're thinking of the R25.

Apologies. With the way a portion of people attribute things like this, I assumed. Again, apologies.

I won't lie to you: yes, yes it can be very annoying, especially around Monaco. It makes the trip around Grand Hotel feel more like an exercise in trying to make the car turn as opposed to getting through it as quickly as possibly without killing yourself.

Interestingly most cars oversteer for me?

What system are you on?

I found if you move the ballast in the car setup it cures it. Perhaps the same can be said for understeer?

No problem. :D

Interestingly most cars oversteer for me?

What system are you on?

I found if you move the ballast in the car setup it cures it. Perhaps the same can be said for understeer?

Maybe car setup makes it better. I hope so.

Maybe car setup makes it better. I hope so.

It does seem to, I have found that you can make a car that is incredibly understeery, oversteer like mad by moving a ballast around or do the opposite. Which I guess in truth makes a lot of sense and is fairly realistic? :)

Back