F1 2017 Wet Weather Video Shows Off Impressive Drying Racing Line

The articles usually embed / link the videos. Looks like the editor put it in now.
Thanks, already saw it... looks great but i'm a little tired to play with rain in PCars... the bla bla bla of the Staff In the good way Codemasters, change tires (everyone but very quickly) in pit.stop and champagne in final is great to see, but as it repeats every time the race ends it can become boring. I like the way Gran Turismo finishes the races, the cars are still on the track. I imagine the work that gives to make all this characterization. However it is always better than waiting for the last car as it happens in the ACorsa.

The more I see a racing game using rain in majority of its marketing, the less I want to buy it.
iCyCo your logo here is of the first Toyota Celica TA22? It seems!

Last edited by a moderator:
iCyCo your logo here is of the first Toyota Celica TA22? It seems!
Yes please.
toyota_celica_supra_emblem_2_85.jpg

Those weather effects look great, The racing line drying out looks so natural.
I haven't played an F1 game since probably F1 '97. Whats are the latest F1 games like to play with a controller. I have not got a new wheel to suit my PS4 yet.

That's the first time I've seen an F1 car in a game handle in what looks like a natural way. The way it rotates under power and the driver is able to just wind off a couple of degrees of lock looks very rewarding.

Trying to create all the 'realistic' pre/post race chat is a noble effort, but even just reading out the grid it was already clearly repetitive in delivery and broke any 'immersion'. The game does look really good though, all of the car development looks interesting as well.

Sigh, Rain is everything?
NFS2015 - Rain & Night
DC - Rain
PC2 - Rain
FM7 - Rain
F12017 - Rain
What's next? AC? GTS?
I swear sometimes I don't want to see rain in racing games...

Spectacular looking game, & a great job in recreating the sport of F1. Just a shame about the abysmal FFB in all Codemaster's games.

VBR
Spectacular looking game, & a great job in recreating the sport of F1. Just a shame about the abysmal FFB in all Codemaster's games.

I was able to have a go on the closed beta on PC with a G920; FFB has been improved significantly this year. There's also more configuration options for FFB this time out, including the option to increase the overall strength beyond the default.

Back