F1 2017 Will Introduce More Realism and More Fantasy

What a joke, we do not want multi class racing, we want to race against cars from the same era in the correct tracks for the era.

Its a cop out pure and simple, all the teams and cars from each era should be included to allow you compete in a historically correct season.

I just cringe when I read desperate PR like this.

Good call, couldn't see an MP4/4 and an F2007 being equals in speed in real life. Which means it wouldn't exactly be realistic. Racing those two in real life would be like racing a 2017 Ferrari against a 2017 McLaren. No, hang on a minute...

What a joke, we do not want multi class racing, we want to race against cars from the same era in the correct tracks for the era.

Its a cop out pure and simple, all the teams and cars from each era should be included to allow you compete in a historically correct season.

I just cringe when I read desperate PR like this.

Its not really desperate PR. If that's what your looking for then your looking in the wrong place mate. Go play rFactor or something. This is F1 2017, be grateful they are putting classics in at all.

If only we could have fantasy tracks like the PS2 NASCAR games had like Sawmill.

When I read "Sawmill", I immediately thought of this Sawmill:

IMG_0403.JPG

all the teams and cars from each era should be included to allow you compete in a historically correct season
You're talking hundreds of cars - many of which, particularly for the smaller teams - will be very difficult to track down, assuming that Codemasters can licence them in the first place. They would all need to be modelled, which is no small feat, and put into a game developed by a small (by industry standards) studio on a yearly release schedule.

Maybe your expectations should be a little bit more realistic.

Back