F1 2018 - League of Noobs - Season 4 - Spaces still available

United Kingdom
Dunfermline
Hi all.

I'm one of the admins for League of Noobs. We're in our fourth season on PS4 and just thought I'd do a shout out for anyone who is looking for a league to join.

We run REALISTIC cars and we still have spaces in McLaren, Red Bull and Ferarri. Get in touch if you can commit to racing every Sunday 8pm British time. 30 mins practice, short quali and 50% races. Full damage and strict corner cutting, all assists allowed (well, apart from maybe steering assist).

We accept all abilities. As long as you're clean and can get around a lap without crashing.

The reason we run realistic cars by the way, is so we can give the slower guys quicker cars and therefore a chance of winning if they can keep their car out of the walls/hitting other cars.

Here's some highlights from our most recent race so you can get a flavour of what it's like:

Hi all. Latest highlights here:

Still four spaces left in the league, as one person we tested wasn't quite up to speed and the other person didn't show up. Send me a message to BrakeCheck101 on PSN if you want to take part in some clean racing :-)

I'm not actually entirely sure how many spaces we have left now! Think it may be 3 spaces. Hard to tell with so many people trying to get in. Anyway, send me a message to BrakeCheck101 on PSN if you want to potentially take part in some clean racing :-)

The less said about this race, the better!

The season is almost over (four races left), but if you want to register an interest for taking part in season 5, please let me know.

We have four spaces at the moment and still accepting new entries.

We will have more spaces for next season too (in about six weeks time) as a couple of people have let us know they'll be moving on

Hi all.

I'm one of the admins for League of Noobs. We're in our fourth season on PS4 and just thought I'd do a shout out for anyone who is looking for a league to join.

We run REALISTIC cars and we still have spaces in McLaren, Red Bull and Ferarri. Get in touch if you can commit to racing every Sunday 8pm British time. 30 mins practice, short quali and 50% races. Full damage and strict corner cutting, all assists allowed (well, apart from maybe steering assist).

We accept all abilities. As long as you're clean and can get around a lap without crashing.

The reason we run realistic cars by the way, is so we can give the slower guys quicker cars and therefore a chance of winning if they can keep their car out of the walls/hitting other cars.

Here's some highlights from our most recent race so you can get a flavour of what it's like:

Just got F1 2018,Is this league on Xbox one X

Back