F1 2020 MyTeam inspiration and ideas.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
I thought I'd make a thread based on MyTeam for people to share their inspirations, ideas for teams, liveries based on real cars and more! Perhaps create a helpful resource for those who want some new ideas.

My first part is a list of factory/manufacturer associated teams you could create for each power unit manufacturer.

Renault:
Alpine
Dacia
Gordini
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Samsung Motors

Honda:
Acura
Honda (with a zero to bypass the forbidden names)
Mugen
Spoon

Mercedes:
Brabus
Maybach
SMART

Ferrari:
Abarth
Fiat
Lancia
Maserati

Former F1 teams:
Jordan GP
Arrows F1
Minardi F1 Team
Simtek
Tyrrell
Benetton
Manor
Marussia
Caterham
Lotus F1
Lotus GP
BAR
Honda F1
Midland F1
Spyker
Wolf
Hesketh
Force India F1
Brabham
Stewart
Brawn GP
HRT
Super Aguri

And here some livery concepts:

Arrows early 2000s
save_44.png

Williams early 2000s
save_45.png

Toyota mid 2000s
save_46.png

Mclaren late 2000s
save_47.png

Mclaren late 90s
save_48.png

Stewart Grand Prix
save_49.png

Sauber early 2010s
save_50.png

Jordan early 2000s
save_51.png

Jordan late 90s
save_52.png

BMW Sauber
save_53.png

Let's see what you got!

I thought it would be fun to imagine if another American race team came to F1. So I went with Team Penske with Mercedes engines since they have some history together.

I’ll update with a pic of my livery but it’s really nothing special. It’s one of the basic designs you get in black and white with a red stripe, kind of similar to Joseph Newgarden’s Hitachi cars.

edit:
ZBnTw7y.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I would show my team, I'm pretty happy with it.

Team name - Slingshot RDA Racing. (Slingshot) = Primary Sponsor (RDA) = My initials. The team name could change whenever I get a different Primary sponsor.

Colour scheme. Red, Green and White. I always think this is a good looking combination of colours, They're also the national colours of my country so they mean something too I guess.

Teammate is Nyck de Vries but I'm looking towards either Lando or George Russell for season two.

rEB20vN.png

SSBstA9.png

M81wMxs.png

nfEBjqH.png

PecC8MD.png

Back