F1 22 Features Trailer Shows Everything Coming at Launch

• Thread starter Famine
  • 14 comments
Finally we can choose our own headphones and couches!!! Yes.

I know right? This was a no couch no buy game for me. Combined with the hanging wall art and multiple choices of watch, this has quickly become a must purchase.

Apparently there's some Motorsport series tied to it but meh, I'm sure that'll just be a nice addition.

Also, haven't seen this here yet, list of supercars included.
Aston Martin Vantage Safety Car
Aston Martin DB11 AMR
McLaren 720s
McLaren Artura
Ferrari F8 Tributo
Ferrari Roma
Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series Safety Car

Last edited:
just wait until the Citizenship Tax Avoidance DLC

Haha, get your Swiss house now.

On another note, 3 new icons confirmed for the game, Jacques Villeneuve, Mark Webber and Nico Hulkenberg will be selectable team mates in MyTeam.

I’ve heard good things about the new handling model. Will wait for reviews but it looks promising.

I’ve heard good things about the new handling model. Will wait for reviews but it looks promising.
If it actually has a great handling model then it's unrealistic for a 2022 F1 game. It would be better than the actual sport. I would, at the very least, expect to see aggressive screen bouncing when in cockpit view.

If it actually has a great handling model then it's unrealistic for a 2022 F1 game. It would be better than the actual sport. I would, at the very least, expect to see aggressive screen bouncing when in cockpit view.
When I say I’ve heard good things. I’ve heard it’s a way more realistic and responsive experience and the physics makes a lot more logical sense rather than doing some random odd things that don’t make sense in real life.

No one wants that other than a very tiny percentage of people who think it's essential to gameplay. When in truth, by the time we get to the games release and the Austrian GP, it's highly likely it won't be affecting anyone.

Not to mention, even Mercedes sims didn't produce porpoising, if they couldn't, Codemasters were never going to.

I mean the cars are fixed in the windtunnel from the top. Ride height always stays the same. That's the reason they can't reproduce porpoising in the wind tunnel and it is often very difficult to simulate stall on the underfloor from changing ride height (even this can be achieved nowadays with more pressure from the topmount but not long ago they couldn't). And on the 7-post rigs cars don't get "blown" to test the suspension.

f1windtunnel.JPG

But yes, they won't include porpoising in the game and that is a good thing. Will be interesting if they do include the main understeery handling of the new cars especially in slow corners. My last one was F1 2019 so I guess it's time to buy a new one this year.

Back