F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND NEIN - Voting

CVvbYWW.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Friday 28th July 0900 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Kvyat's first point since Spain.

B
"You're going home in a 🤬 ambulance!"

C
"Damn the Torpedoes, full speed ahead! Prepare for ramming speed!"

D
Kyvat: "What is that coming towards me? Is that bird...? Is that plane...?"

Toro Rosso employee off-picture: "No, that's Vettel dual-wielding baseball bats and shouting profanities. I'd run away, just a tip...

E
You're Honda, and you know you are..!

F
Kvyat: "Oh come on Carlos, pull my finger again!"

G
Kvyat: "He turned in to me!"
Maldonado: "He's turned into me!"

H
"That way to Formula E, you say?"

I
Eeny, meeny, miny moe,
Smash a rival off the road,
Likely penalty: stop and go,
This week I'll ram Fernando

J
Kyvat: That is the part of the circuit where I will have the most impact!

K
Yer......but we were the first in space....so there.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

ROUND TEN - Voting

JMHjRH1.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Sunday 13th August 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Romain approves of the latest idea to give the drivers greater head protection.

"Hey, it's still better than the halo."

B
Romain: No more tooting my own horn; Haas has hired these guys to do it!

C
Romain: "Send this photo to Daniil for when he gets band."

D
He smiles but it Romains to be seen if he likes the horns.

E
No wonder Britain voted for Brexit when the Romain campaign was so ridiculous

F
A man whose loud, annoying drone could be heard throughout the British Grand Prix weekend stands beside a Queen's Guard playing a big horn.

G
Romain: Playing my theme song? Non non, you got it all wrong. They're here to play a rendition of this whenever a Red Bull or a Toro Rosso crashes. Great fun!

H
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" Romain Grosjean 2017

I
Grosjean got hold of Wolff "on the blower" after the British Grand Prix.

J
Grosjean hasn't yet realised that the fanfare is to announce the start of the hunt - and since fox-hunting was banned, British people can only legally hunt one kind of animal: the French.

K
Guard on right "rotate 180° to my left in three, two, one"

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Back